1850 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Sleeps 6
Best oceanfront location at the resort with incredible, expansive ocean views. Private and spacious with lovely Hawaiian decor, this condo is the perfect escape for three couples or large families.
- Top Floor Condo with Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Everything
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Lanai is one of few with a view of the bay to watch the surfers and a view of the ocean. It is very private with no other condo to see..
- Tiled floor with solid teak padded furniture. Stainless steel sink in granite counter with a bar size refrigerator. Ceiling fan with light.
- Lighted entry area with screen door.
- Vaulted celings with fan and light. Tropical design furniture and recliner to relax in. Flat screen HD television. View of ocean and bay from windows and door.
- Granite coimter top throughout. Koa cabinets, microwave, 4 burner down draft stove, double sink, new french door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Furnished with all the dishes, pans and cooking utinsels you would need.
- Round glass table in dining area. Celing fan and light.
- Large capacity stacked washer and dryer. Shelves for storage.
- King size bed and dresser in topical design. Builtin television. Celing fan with llight. Custom designed cherry wood waslk in closet with a large amount of rods and shelves.
- Queen size bed with dresser and television. Ocean view. Walk in closet.
- Queen size pull out sofa. Vaulted ceiling. Television in cabinet. Chase for relaxing in. Desk to use for work or reading. Screen for privacy.
- Granite counter tops with double sinks. Koa cabinets and extra storage. Large tiled double shower. Makeup table with granite top.
- Granite counter top with double sinkls in koa cabinets. Tiled floors. Bathtub with shower.
- New, tiled bathroom in loft/bedroom with grantie top. Shower and stool.
- Turn at second left(across from pool area) when entering the complex. Condo is at the end.
Most beautiful place to stay on the Big Island
Reviewed by Barbara
We just returned from our vacation on the Big Island. This condo was so impressive -- so tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The view from the lanai is spectacular. You'll wake up each morning & dash out to the lanai to enjoy the stunning view. We saw porpoise and whales several mornings. The condo is very well appointed and the kitchen has every amenity you could want, including a Keurig coffee maker. Also, the beach gear was fantastic.If you want a trip of a lifetime, stay here. You won't want to stay anywhere else when you come to the Big Island.
Can I say it was Perfect? it was!
Reviewed by Laura
We stayed here Jan. 19 through Jan. 28, 2017 and just can't say enough good things about the condo and the complex. We had 3 couples total in the unit, and it never once felt crowded. The layout is wonderful. The whole vibe was very Hawaiian and the furnishings very nice. The unit was very well stocked with anything we needed to cook with or go to the beach with. All three pools are very lovely, with the Oceanside pool being our favorite of course because of the view. Watching sunset from there was just blissful. The lanai was our main gathering place and what a view! The owner and Property Manager of the Unit were very accommodating and easy to get ahold of from the moment I booked to the moment we had to leave. I would highly recommend this beautiful condo in this fantastic Hawaiian complex