1850 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Sleeps 6
Best oceanfront location at the resort with incredible, expansive ocean views. Private and spacious with lovely Hawaiian decor, this condo is the perfect escape for three couples or large families.
- Top Floor Condo with Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Everything
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Lanai is one of few with a view of the bay to watch the surfers and a view of the ocean. It is very private with no other condo to see..
- Tiled floor with solid teak padded furniture. Stainless steel sink in granite counter with a bar size refrigerator. Ceiling fan with light.
- Lighted entry area with screen door.
- Vaulted celings with fan and light. Tropical design furniture and recliner to relax in. Flat screen HD television. View of ocean and bay from windows and door.
- Granite coimter top throughout. Koa cabinets, microwave, 4 burner down draft stove, double sink, new french door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Furnished with all the dishes, pans and cooking utinsels you would need.
- Round glass table in dining area. Celing fan and light.
- Large capacity stacked washer and dryer. Shelves for storage.
- King size bed and dresser in topical design. Builtin television. Celing fan with llight. Custom designed cherry wood waslk in closet with a large amount of rods and shelves.
- Queen size bed with dresser and television. Ocean view. Walk in closet.
- Queen size pull out sofa. Vaulted ceiling. Television in cabinet. Chase for relaxing in. Desk to use for work or reading. Screen for privacy.
- Granite counter tops with double sinks. Koa cabinets and extra storage. Large tiled double shower. Makeup table with granite top.
- Granite counter top with double sinkls in koa cabinets. Tiled floors. Bathtub with shower.
- New, tiled bathroom in loft/bedroom with grantie top. Shower and stool.
- Turn at second left(across from pool area) when entering the complex. Condo is at the end.
Condo 3304 spectacular ocean and bay views
Reviewed by Pamela
Lovely condo, with excellent floorplan and every amenity we needed. Very well stocked with beach toys. For our group, the lanai and views from lanai were the most delightful feature. Watching the various boats, paddleboarders and surfers were entertaining and the beautiful water and sky panorama were stunning. The swimming pools , tennis courts and ping pong were also great sources of entertainment No reservations about recommending this place for convenience and comfort.
Reviewed by Irene
Our family had a delightful time during our stay in condo #3304. The condo has a convenient layout, is well furnished and in immaculate condition. The bedrooms are spacious, the mattresses are comfortable, and each bedroom offers plenty of closet space. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed, we even found extras such as dressing, olive oil, salt and pepper, etc. The best part of this condo was the patio, the views are truly remarkable! The majority of our time spent in the condo was spent outside on the patio. Another bonus was the patio closet containing an array of beach and snorkelling gear, which came in mighty handy during our adventures on Hawaii. The condo is conveniently located near a grocery store, restaurants, farmers market and several small beaches. Overall, we had an incredible time and with five adults staying together in one condo, we couldn’t identify any flaws and would gladly come back!
Reviewed by John
We loved this unit. It had 3 bedrooms and since we have 2 teenagers, the unit was perfect. It was very comfortable and clean. It was right on the water. The kitchen had everything that you needed.
I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a condo to rent.