1850 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Sleeps 6
Best oceanfront location at the resort with incredible, expansive ocean views. Private and spacious with lovely Hawaiian decor, this condo is the perfect escape for three couples or large families.
- Top Floor Condo with Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Everything
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Lanai is one of few with a view of the bay to watch the surfers and a view of the ocean. It is very private with no other condo to see..
- Tiled floor with solid teak padded furniture. Stainless steel sink in granite counter with a bar size refrigerator. Ceiling fan with light.
- Lighted entry area with screen door.
- Vaulted celings with fan and light. Tropical design furniture and recliner to relax in. Flat screen HD television. View of ocean and bay from windows and door.
- Granite coimter top throughout. Koa cabinets, microwave, 4 burner down draft stove, double sink, new french door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Furnished with all the dishes, pans and cooking utinsels you would need.
- Round glass table in dining area. Celing fan and light.
- Large capacity stacked washer and dryer. Shelves for storage.
- King size bed and dresser in topical design. Builtin television. Celing fan with llight. Custom designed cherry wood waslk in closet with a large amount of rods and shelves.
- Queen size bed with dresser and television. Ocean view. Walk in closet.
- Queen size pull out sofa. Vaulted ceiling. Television in cabinet. Chase for relaxing in. Desk to use for work or reading. Screen for privacy.
- Granite counter tops with double sinks. Koa cabinets and extra storage. Large tiled double shower. Makeup table with granite top.
- Granite counter top with double sinkls in koa cabinets. Tiled floors. Bathtub with shower.
- New, tiled bathroom in loft/bedroom with grantie top. Shower and stool.
- Turn at second left(across from pool area) when entering the complex. Condo is at the end.
Pretty much perfect
Reviewed by Dick Fairchild + five
We found the condo unit to be plush and comfortable with an ocean view that was compelling. The loft was totally enjoyed by my two young grandsons. The wealth of towels, boogey boards, goggles & fins and tennis racquets were all well and appreciatively used. Not only was the unit extremely nice, but the location with respect to necessary shopping, dining and beaches probably couldn't be better. Mahalo to our hosts and to the condo organization for helping to provide us an unforgettable 'big' island stay.
Beautiful condo 3304
Reviewed by Dee and Paul
We stayed in Condo 3304 July 16-22, 2016. The condo is gorgeous! And very large. Everything was perfect...beautiful furnishings, very well equipped kitchen, plenty of room for the 6 of us. The views are spectacular...overlooking the ocean and a bay right in front. All the rooms are attractively decorated. Having 3 bedrooms and the large loft and 3 bathrooms was perfect for us. The resort area has 3 pools, one overlooking the ocean, perfect for viewing the sunset. The grounds are well kept, and very quiet area. We used the path near the resort to get to the bay where we could put a kayak in the water. The resort has a very convenient location, close to shops and restaurants. We would like to stay here again the next time we visit the Big Island. We really enjoyed staying in this condo and hope to stay here again!!