1250 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Sleeps 4
This is a delightful one-bedroom two-bath condo on the second floor of Building 16 at Kanaloa at Kona. It is nicely furnished and has a fabulous view of ocean and coastline. It accommodates four people, as there is a queen size Murphy bed that drops down when needed in the living room.
- Mountain View
- Golf Course Front
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- King Bed
- Murphy Bed
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts
- Golfing Nearby
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Spectacular view from lanai of breaking waves on the lava, up the coastline toward Kailua-Kona, and the 12th tee box of the Kona Country Club
- Dining Area Description Coming Soon
- Lanai with wet bar and a lovely glass table and chairs. A wonderful padded reclining deck chair is perfect for lounging with a book. Closet has beach toys, beach chairs and mats.
- Living room has gorgeous views of the ocean, fairway and hills. A queen-size Murphy bed with closet, cabinets and drawers fills one wall. Doors open to provide two desks. There is a flat screen TV, wireless internet, and Ipod dock.
- Granite kitchen is fully equipped with side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, coffee maker, blender, pots and pans, dishes and glassware. One has a nice view of the coastline while working at the sink.
- Master Bedroom with king size bed. Room has been expanded to include a reading nook.
- Airy entry area at the top of the stairs opens onto bedroom, hall bath and living room.
Master Bedroom Lanai View
- Master bedroom faces condo entry grounds.
- Master bathroom has been remodeled with new tile and glass block shower and granite sink.
- Second bathroom off the entryway with tub, shower, sink and medicine cabinet.
- Laundry nook includes washer and drier, plus shelving.
- This condo is laid out well, with the lanai, living room and kitchen all having views of the ocean and golf course. Having two bathrooms and a Murphy pull down bed in the living room makes it easy to accommodate four people.
- The location of this condo is one of, if not the best, at Kanaloa at Kona. It is at the corner of the property, so enjoys wonderful views of the coastline. The second floor setting provides a great perspective of the area.
I have lost count !
Reviewed by Ellen
1604 is my home away from home. I can't count the number of times I have vacationed there. The location is perfect with golf course & ocean views. Everything you need for a truly fun, relaxing vacation is provided. Just bring your swim suit, shorts, tees, and flip flops. Don't forget your snorkel gear ! Elaine is the owner. She is a WONDERFUL person. You can't go wrong. Kanaloa is absolutely gorgeous. The entire property is meticulously cared for. I have been staying there since the project was built and would not consider any where else nor would I consider renting from any other owner. Aloha, Ellen