1850 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Occupancy 6
Best oceanfront location at the resort with incredible, expansive ocean views. Private and spacious with lovely Hawaiian decor, this condo is the perfect escape for three couples or large families.
- Top Floor Condo with Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Everything
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Lanai is one of few with a view of the bay to watch the surfers and a view of the ocean. It is very private with no other condo to see..
- Tiled floor with solid teak padded furniture. Stainless steel sink in granite counter with a bar size refrigerator. Ceiling fan with light.
- Lighted entry area with screen door.
- Vaulted celings with fan and light. Tropical design furniture and recliner to relax in. Flat screen HD television. View of ocean and bay from windows and door.
- Granite coimter top throughout. Koa cabinets, microwave, 4 burner down draft stove, double sink, new french door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Furnished with all the dishes, pans and cooking utinsels you would need.
- Round glass table in dining area. Celing fan and light.
- Large capacity stacked washer and dryer. Shelves for storage.
- King size bed and dresser in topical design. Builtin television. Celing fan with llight. Custom designed cherry wood waslk in closet with a large amount of rods and shelves.
- Queen size bed with dresser and television. Ocean view. Walk in closet.
- Queen size pull out sofa. Vaulted ceiling. Television in cabinet. Chase for relaxing in. Desk to use for work or reading. Screen for privacy.
- Granite counter tops with double sinks. Koa cabinets and extra storage. Large tiled double shower. Makeup table with granite top.
- Granite counter top with double sinkls in koa cabinets. Tiled floors. Bathtub with shower.
- New, tiled bathroom in loft/bedroom with grantie top. Shower and stool.
- Turn at second left(across from pool area) when entering the complex. Condo is at the end.
Another enjoyable stay.
Reviewed by luapnerw
4th stay in 3304, each one meeting or exceeding expectations. All the creature comforts of home. Great new mattress in the master bedroom. The only negative is that it is too high for those under 5' 4" tall. Had to buy a step stool for my wife to climb onto it. Glad to have A/C the last couple days of our stay (even with the price increase). It may be wiser to include A/C in the base rental price. Also, 3 bedrooms usually means 6 people. $15 per day each for more than 6, not 4, seems fairer. We had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the premises, location and view. We certainly hope that you take our comments as constructive criticisms, not complaints.
Reviewed by Akr651
We had a fantastic time and thoroughly enjoyed staying at # 3304. We had to initially change our reservation from Oct to April due to a Tropical storm and Diane was extremely accommodating and helpful with rescheduling. The communication and check in was smooth and we were so pleased with the beautiful condo and all the extra supplies provided including a welcome basket! There were beach towels/snorkeling gear/boogie boards/coolers/sand chairs and mats/baby toys and strollers/fully stocked kitchen/laundry supplies/ first aid supplies and toiletries etc. We could have left half the things we brought down at home. The condo itself is extremely well done and comfortable. Our 24 year old son especially enjoyed his own private loft with bathroom and we all loved hanging out on the lanai and the ocean pool. We would absolutely stay here again on our next trip to the big island.
Reviewed by travelzipca
The rental was great and exceeded our expectations, all the comforts of home, great patio to watch the ocean, ocen view from the majority of rooms, very clean, all , kitchen fully stocked with applainces & kitchen tools. The grounds around the condo have great mantence in a gated community, Area was very quiet and centrallyt located to shopping center and bay that many excusions took off out of. Most of all is how easy it was to use the online service to rent the condo with prompt reply for availability and payment. I especially liked the hold with credit card for the refundable damage deposit which is never withdrawn but released after stay. The bussiness transaction on this rental was slick unlike my expreience with another rental. My other rental was managed by a realtor that I had to walk through alot of hassels and now I still have to check to see if she has refunded the damage deposit.