1850 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Sleeps 6
Best oceanfront location at the resort with incredible, expansive ocean views. Private and spacious with lovely Hawaiian decor, this condo is the perfect escape for three couples or large families.
- Top Floor Condo with Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Everything
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Lanai is one of few with a view of the bay to watch the surfers and a view of the ocean. It is very private with no other condo to see..
- Tiled floor with solid teak padded furniture. Stainless steel sink in granite counter with a bar size refrigerator. Ceiling fan with light.
- Lighted entry area with screen door.
- Vaulted celings with fan and light. Tropical design furniture and recliner to relax in. Flat screen HD television. View of ocean and bay from windows and door.
- Granite coimter top throughout. Koa cabinets, microwave, 4 burner down draft stove, double sink, new french door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Furnished with all the dishes, pans and cooking utinsels you would need.
- Round glass table in dining area. Celing fan and light.
- Large capacity stacked washer and dryer. Shelves for storage.
- King size bed and dresser in topical design. Builtin television. Celing fan with llight. Custom designed cherry wood waslk in closet with a large amount of rods and shelves.
- Queen size bed with dresser and television. Ocean view. Walk in closet.
- Queen size pull out sofa. Vaulted ceiling. Television in cabinet. Chase for relaxing in. Desk to use for work or reading. Screen for privacy.
- Granite counter tops with double sinks. Koa cabinets and extra storage. Large tiled double shower. Makeup table with granite top.
- Granite counter top with double sinkls in koa cabinets. Tiled floors. Bathtub with shower.
- New, tiled bathroom in loft/bedroom with grantie top. Shower and stool.
- Turn at second left(across from pool area) when entering the complex. Condo is at the end.
Reviewed by Irene
Our family had a delightful time during our stay in condo #3304. The condo has a convenient layout, is well furnished and in immaculate condition. The bedrooms are spacious, the mattresses are comfortable, and each bedroom offers plenty of closet space. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed, we even found extras such as dressing, olive oil, salt and pepper, etc. The best part of this condo was the patio, the views are truly remarkable! The majority of our time spent in the condo was spent outside on the patio. Another bonus was the patio closet containing an array of beach and snorkelling gear, which came in mighty handy during our adventures on Hawaii. The condo is conveniently located near a grocery store, restaurants, farmers market and several small beaches. Overall, we had an incredible time and with five adults staying together in one condo, we couldn’t identify any flaws and would gladly come back!
Reviewed by John
We loved this unit. It had 3 bedrooms and since we have 2 teenagers, the unit was perfect. It was very comfortable and clean. It was right on the water. The kitchen had everything that you needed.
I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a condo to rent.
Fabulous condo for family vacation
Reviewed by YEG family
We would definitely stay here again. We showed up as a family of 6, with 2 tough-to-please teenagers, two adult children, and two frazzled 'real' adults. The first impression was the size of the condo - the photos do not actually do the place justice, as there is more space than is captured/suggested by the online photos. The view from the lanai, however, is just as good as that seen in the photo, and we spent every sunset there, watching the sun go down. The condo was spotless, and the layout was such that everyone had their space, which we all appreciated. A few specifics:
i) The location is excellent. Being walking distance to a grocery store is incredibly useful. We could walk to Kahaluu Beach for incredibly snorkelling (which we did 2x - 20 minute walk), and we enjoyed the tiny black sand beach of Heeia Bay, just outside the lanai, for snorkelling and turtle watching (snorkelling is surprisingly good in this little bay). You could also be in Kona in 10-15 minutes, the beaches of Kekaha Kai State Park in 30 minutes, Keylakekua Bay in 25 minutes or so, and Volcanoes NP in about 2 hours.
ii) Kitchen comes stocked with some basics, so check before you shop. Much appreciated to have this starter kit.
iii) Security of the condo seemed good. The security guards were hardworking and helpful.
All in all, a great place for a vacation with a group. We will certainly be back.