950 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Occupancy 6
Keep an eye out for all activity on the water—fishing boats, kayakers, outrigger teams practicing, pods of spinner dolphins and, in the winter, Humpback whales.
- Full Kitchen with ocean view
- Walk-out lanai
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning — Optional Main Floor Only
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (4)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Twin/Single Bed (2)
- Sofa Bed — Queen
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Long Distance
- Keep an eye out for all activity on the water—fishing boats, kayakers, outrigger teams practicing, pods of spinner dolphins and, in the winter, Humpback whales.
- Look out over the grassy lawn that previews the tropical shrubbery where your own path to the beach (with orange hibiscus flowers on each side) is only a few steps away. The beach is an oasis to put on reef walker shoes and explore the home of Hawaiian sea turtles or to spread out beach chairs or mats and share some first-class beach time with those you love. All sorts of tropical birds are attracted to the lush tropical growth in our location and will often wait for a treat just off the lanai.
- Enjoy your oceanfront location with seating for four at a large dining table with glass top in the shade of your covered lanai with overhead ceiling fan. Stretch out on the lounge if you are trying to add to that summer tan. Have a morning cup of Kona coffee with your breakfast that can be handed via a pass through window from the kitchen or in the evening; have a BBQ or your own prepared gourmet dinner with an incredible sunset for your backdrop. There is no better location in any restaurant in Kona.
- Upon entering the front door to Townhome 2, you will find your keys on the dolphin rack for your daily use. Just beyond is a teak entry table with artwork and beyond the living room. A custom-made sectional sofa with wicker base wraps around two walls one a mirrored wall that reflects the lanai, tropical growth and ocean just beyond. A woven high back chair is adjacent to the sofa with small table. A 32" TV with cable, DVD and VCR are available for your viewing pleasure as well as a modem and router for your free Internet connections. You'll have a phone and answering machine for your use with free local phone calls for the Big Island. A six foot slider leads you to the lanai with table and chairs, while the dining area with seating for four and kitchen are adjacent.
- You have several dining options for townhouse 2 at the Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club. You can enjoy seating for four at the table in the dining area adjacent to the living room or meals with seating for four at the dining table on the lanai . Both locations have ceiling fans.
- The kitchen comes complete with Corian counters and cabinets with brass turtle knobs.a large refrigerator with ice maker/water in the door, ceramic stovetop and oven and microwave. The kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, blender, rice cooker, crock pot and waffle maker. There are lots of tropical dishes, glasses, mugs, plastic ware, serving platters, cookware and bakeware. A full set of cookware is also available for your use. Open the freezer and find frozen mugs awaiting your favorite beverage! You'll also find the washer/dryer conveniently located here conveniently.
- A carpeted stairway with railing leads you to the two upstairs bedrooms and master bathroom with no one overhead. You only hear the waves!
- Sleep to the sound of the waves on your comfortable Indonesian scrolled Teak king-size bed set in the master bedroom. The ceiling fan as well as ocean breezes through the floor to ceiling louvered windows will keep you comfortable in even the Summer weather You'll have lots of space for your things in the 9 drawer matching teak dresser and two drawer side table. Also included is a large closet that contains a safe and library of books. Enjoy the TV/DVD for your use as well as a convenient phone. You'll also have a full closet and alarm clock/cassette player. Hawaiian artwork with scenes of the island, hula dancers, and a Hawaiian girl decorate the walls, while beautiful 18 inch porcelain tile sets off the whole interior with area rug.
- Unique teak sleigh twin beds adorn the second bedroom complete with beautiful garden view. Another couple or your children will enjoy having a TV/DVD for their viewing. Plentiful and relaxing artwork, reflective of Hawaiian heritage, decorates the walls, and beautiful 18 inch porcelain tile sets off the whole interior. Plentiful drawer space is available along with a large closet with vacuum cleaner.
- On the entry ground level is the all tiled second bathroom with cabinets, toilet and shower with garden view. You will also find the artwork of a Big Island artist. There is a wall-mounted hair dryer added for your convenience.
- Located on its own idyllic palm-fringed cove that you imagine in your dreams, beachfront Townhouse # 2 at the Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club is one of less than a dozen beachfront condos available in the entire Kailua-Kona area. Only five townhomes at Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club are "on the beach" and ours has its own pathway for your ease of access.
- We are adjacent to one of the best snorkeling beaches in the islands, Kahalu'u Beach Park which if you are energetic is only a walk down our beach and across Keauhou Beach Hotel grounds to reach a day of fun. Easier and quicker is to grab your gear and maybe some drinks and snacks and take your car to Kahalu'u. You can be swimming among multi-colored fish in just a few minutes. Green Sea Turtles even make a habit of munching on the rocks in the cove right in front of your condo just steps from your entry...bring your camera. If you have or buy an underwater camera it will come in handy also!
- Just up the hill is a large shopping center complete with grocery store, Long's Drugs, bank, and many shops as well as restaurants ranging from pizza and burgers to sushi or Thai.
- Kona town is only about a 10 minute drive down Alii Drive adjacent to the ocean. It offers many more shops and good restaurants as well as its renowned pier that is the scene for the Ironman Triathlon as well as Marlin fishing tournaments.
Reviewed by CelesteA23
This place was perfect for us! Ocean front with a path down to the beach, great pool, and shopping and restaurants were just minutes away. Every morning we sat outside, drank coffee and watched the ocean. We saw whales and dolphins from the lanai. We slept with the windows open in the master bedroom, and the ocean was so loud and wonderful to fall asleep to! I can not say enough good things about this property. I would definitely stay here again! I highly recommend!!!
Great ocean-side location, clean and spacious townhome.
Reviewed by Frank W
This was our second stay in this townhome. It was like coming home. They have many extras for their guests, such as a full assortment of beach stuff (boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, beach chairs, etc.) and a full assortment of kitchen implements and dishes. The location is very good, about 5 miles south of the center of Kona town, and near some small but nice beaches. I am happy to recommend it.
Reviewed by annefb90
My father, two brothers and myself came here for four days, and we had a great time at the house! The location was beautiful - right by your own private beach. It was such a nice experience to fall asleep with the sound of the ocean from just outside the window. And the sunset from the house was absolutely beautiful. Besides being located in a nice and quiet area, it was still just a short drive away from Kailua-Kona, with several restaurants and more people if you wanted to go there for a night. The booking itself was easy, and I received good and quick answers to all my questions in advance. Also, I got a lot of information and instructions before arrival, which made it very easy to find the way to the house. I would really like to come back one day! Such a nice trip, and very good housing.