1850 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Sleeps 6
Best oceanfront location at the resort with incredible, expansive ocean views. Private and spacious with lovely Hawaiian decor, this condo is the perfect escape for three couples or large families.
- Top Floor Condo with Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Everything
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Lanai is one of few with a view of the bay to watch the surfers and a view of the ocean. It is very private with no other condo to see..
- Tiled floor with solid teak padded furniture. Stainless steel sink in granite counter with a bar size refrigerator. Ceiling fan with light.
- Lighted entry area with screen door.
- Vaulted celings with fan and light. Tropical design furniture and recliner to relax in. Flat screen HD television. View of ocean and bay from windows and door.
- Granite coimter top throughout. Koa cabinets, microwave, 4 burner down draft stove, double sink, new french door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Furnished with all the dishes, pans and cooking utinsels you would need.
- Round glass table in dining area. Celing fan and light.
- Large capacity stacked washer and dryer. Shelves for storage.
- King size bed and dresser in topical design. Builtin television. Celing fan with llight. Custom designed cherry wood waslk in closet with a large amount of rods and shelves.
- Queen size bed with dresser and television. Ocean view. Walk in closet.
- Queen size pull out sofa. Vaulted ceiling. Television in cabinet. Chase for relaxing in. Desk to use for work or reading. Screen for privacy.
- Granite counter tops with double sinks. Koa cabinets and extra storage. Large tiled double shower. Makeup table with granite top.
- Granite counter top with double sinkls in koa cabinets. Tiled floors. Bathtub with shower.
- New, tiled bathroom in loft/bedroom with grantie top. Shower and stool.
- Turn at second left(across from pool area) when entering the complex. Condo is at the end.
Exceeded our expectations
Reviewed by Shelley
Thank you Diane for sharing your condo with us. Our 2 week vacation was fantastic. The condo is beautiful and very clean. The views from the lanai are second to none. The snorkelling in the bay was also magnificent.
The condo comfortably fit 5 adults and a 6 month old baby. Each group had their own bedroom and bathroom and the rest of the condo was easily large enough to accommodate us all very comfortably.
The kitchen was good and the barbeques on the property were excellent. As a matter of fact the grounds, pools, table tennis and tennis courts were all fantastic.
Three days into our vacation, my grandson had a reaction to the baby sunscreen we used on him. My daughter and son in law took him to a doctor, but the following day he woke up with his eyes swelled shut and his face blistered, so he had to go to the hospital. He received great care but he couldn't go out in the sun for the rest of the holiday. Fortunately, because the condo and the grounds were fantastic, we were still able to enjoy our vacation.
Thanks again for the opportunity to enjoy your beautiful home.
Outstanding property - wonderful views!!
Reviewed by James
Really, really, really enjoyed our time at this property. The bay views from the lanai are exceptional! We had a party of five and we fit comfortably in this property. The place is well stocked with everything one needs to enjoy the big island including boogie boards, coolers, and snorkeling gear. I would not hesitate to stay at this property again.