1700 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Sleeps 4
* $199 SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING * - *Limited Times Only Within April 14 -Dec. 20, 2019
BRAND NEW, COMPLETELY RENOVATED !!
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING (A/C)
PREMIUM OCEAN VIEWS AND SPECTACULAR SUNSETS EVERY NIGHT FROM YOUR OWN LANAI !
- Be among the first to experience this luxurious and spectacular oceanfront condo!
- CONDO HAS UNDERGONE EXTENSIVE RENOVATION -- First guest stayed 2018 !!
- Every square inch of this condo has been professionally remodeled!
- Nothing left untouched!
- NEW flooring, NEW furniture, NEW gourmet kitchen with wine cooler, NEW appliances, NEW Smart TVs throughout, NEW fixtures, NEW housewares, NEW beds, NEW linens & towels, NEW bathrooms, NEW island art, and more!
- Central Air Conditioning (A/C)
- With this location, you get the best of both worlds! Wonderful ocean views and just steps away from the resort's famous "Ocean Pool", spa, and BBQ ! (Ocean Pool closes at 7:00 pm to ensure relaxing, peaceful evenings)
- Enjoy dramatic & memorable sunsets each and every evening from your own lanai !
- Relax with your favorite beverage watching the outrigger canoes, fishing boats and catamarans cruise by.
- You will probably catch the whales playing close to shore November through March!
- Independently managed to assure the highest standards in cleaning, furnishings, maintenance, and communication between guest & owner.
- Hawaii Tax ID: TA-141-634-9696-01
- General Excise Tax GE-141-634-9696-01
- 2018 — COMPLETE REMODEL & RENOVATION -- First Guests 2018
- New Kitchen
- New Paint
- New Carpeting
- New Furniture
- New Bathroom
- New Cabinets
- New Countertops
- New Appliances
- New Flooring
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning — Central - Fee
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3) — Oceanfront Pool, Main Pool, and Adult Pool
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Granite Countertops
- King Bed — NEW King in Master Bedroom
- Twin/Single Bed (2) — NEW Twin EXTRA Long beds in Guest Bedroom
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Tennis Courts (2) — Two Lighted Tennis Courts
- Golfing Nearby — Kona Country Club - Championship 18 hole
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Entry Level - No Stairs — No interior stairs; ground floor unit; just 3-4 steps to front door landing
Living Room Lanai
- Directly off of dining room
- Ocean/Surf views
Living Room View
- Sunset and ocean views from living and dining rooms, lanai, entry and kitchen
- Oceanfront with spectacular sunset views
- Watch charter boats and outrigger canoes cruise by
- You will probabably see whales from your lanai November through March
- Spacious lanai for outdoor dining
- One of just a few Kanaloa condos that has separate steps directly from lanai to the pool and BBQ
- Brand new lanai dining set with swivel chairs and love seat
- NEW ceiling fan with light
- ALL new furnishings and decor
- Casual Elegance with island flair
- Custom woven wood window coverings
- Comfortable sofa and love seat and occasional chair
- Brand new 55" Samsung SMART TV
- DVD & CD Player
- Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- Ceiling Fan
- Hawaii / Big Island travel books for your use
- Beautiful ocean view from dining area & living area
- NEW Ratana tropical dining set & buffet
- Seating for 4
- Completely remodeled kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances
- Large island with pendant lighting
- Built-in Wine Cooler
- Granite counters with oversized Kohler sink
- Custom lighting throughout
- Full size refrigerator with filtered drinking water
- Glass cook top range / convection oven
- Microwave over range
- Coffee Maker
- Rice Cooker
- Cookware, serveware, dining utensils
- Brand NEW Beautiful KING size bed
- Brand NEW mango wood sleigh bed, dresser, mirror, and Night stands
- Lighted Ceiling fan
- Tower fan
- Reading lamps
- Large walk-in closet with custom organizer
- 40" Samsung Smart TV
- Clock radio with USB port + Bluetooth
- Built-in safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Completely remodeled spa bathroom
- Abalone & glass mosaic tiles throughout
- Porcelain tile shower and floors
- Extra large, fully enclosed glass shower with Rain Shower fixture
- Elevated vanity counters and chair-height toilet
- Modern quartz counter with dual sinks
- Louvered glass window for extra ventilation & natural light
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Two (2) NEW Twin XL beds
- 40" Samsung Smart TV
- Large dresser and night stand
- Ceiling fan
- Large walk-in closet
- Completely remodeled guest bath
- Modern quartz countertop with dual rectangular sinks
- Beautiful tiled floors
- Full width mirror and tiled frame
- Large glass enclosed walk-in shower with pebble floor and custom ocean mural
- Elevated vanity counter and chair-height toilet
- NEW Stacked washer & dryer inside condo with starter detergent & dryer sheets provided
- Just five (5) steps up to ground floor entry
- Condo living area all on one level ; No interior stairs to contend with
- Front entrance is very close to assigned parking spot
- NEW screen door allows for great air flow
- Covered, assigned parking spot close to unit
- Additional overflow parking spots available
- Ground floor condo with excellent views - easy access
- Open floor plan with island style kitchen & great room
- Ideal location in the heart of the resort
- Offers spectacular sunset views and just steps away from the famous Ocean Pool and BBQ area
- Just steps away from your lanai to the pool and spa
- Close enough to see the waves crash against the rocks
AWESOME Condo - lovingly maintained!
Reviewed by Sandy
My family and I had the pleasure to stay at Kanaloa at Kona Condo #2602 and we really enjoyed our stay! Everything and MORE than we have experienced staying at other condos. The condo is impeccably maintained and very clean. LOTS of extras ranging from snorkel gear, water shoes, boogie board, sand toys to extras in the kitchen that we did not expect ... aluminum foil, saran wrap, flour, sugar and cooking oil, to name a few. We had no issues and would gladly return. Thanks for letting us use your home away from home!
The nicest condo ever
Reviewed by Douglas N
My wife and I stayed in 2602 for three weeks recently, and it was a big part of a wonderful vacation on the Big Island. This was our 10th visit to Hawaii and this was the nicest condo we have ever stayed in. We were very impressed with how well appointed it is - the owners seem to have thought of every detail. Every element is of the highest quality - the furnishings, the bedding, the towels, the dishes, the cutlery - everything. The artwork is beautiful with a real Hawaii flare that adds to the great atmosphere. The barbecue and pool are close enough it is like having them in your backyard, but far enough away that they do not distract. The shed was a very welcome surprise and is so well stocked with anything you could possibly need - beach chairs, snorkel gear, water shoes. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.
Reviewed by Traci
We just had the most amazing week in Kona staying at this condo! What a beautiful, clean, super comfortable big place!! We felt so comfortable the entire time. We love to cook and the kitchen had everything we needed and then some! Was so great! We also used the bbq right outside by the pool to grill up some steaks! :) When it was time for the beach, leaving the condo was hard but we had to go venture out ;) the condo had everything we needed for that too, beach chairs, towels, cooler, beach bag, snorkel gear, and more! Super close great snorkeling spots! Close shopping center with grocery store, restaurants and more right up the hill. Very convenient. I can’t say enough about how beautiful this place is and the location was perfect! The sunsets we saw every night right from our lanai while having dinner were gorgeous! This will definitely be our place to stay when we return to Kona! Thank you Lonna!
Reviewed by John and Suzanne
We stayed here over Christmas - this was our first trip to Hawaii and everything about this condo was just wonderful! From Lonna's communication prior to our trip, her help with restaurant recommendations, excursions, etc. to the lovely welcome gift upon our arrival, she was the perfect host! This unit is beautifully decorated - we felt at home from the moment we walked in! The overall location was perfect for us - ideally situated in terms of where you'll want to go for dining and activities. KTA Superstore (grocery) is right up the hill and very convenient, as are some nice dining options. The condo has everything you can think of - plenty of towels, well stocked kitchen and access to beach chairs, umbrella, and snorkeling equipment. We only cooked a few times while we were there but never found that we were missing a thing. This was probably the best stocked rental we've ever stayed at. And I can't forget to mention the beds - SO comfortable - even better than ours at home! Thank you Lonna for a wonderful place to enjoy our holiday! If you rent this unit you will not be disappointed.
A Fantastic Condo and Value on the Big Island
Reviewed by Craig and Becky
When you plan your vacation in Hawaii, you imagine the perfect setting overlooking palm trees, the impossibly blue ocean, an inviting swimming pool and luxurious accommodations, right? Then you will not be disappointed with Kanaloa at Kona 2602. My wife and I have been coming to the Hawaiian islands together since 1976, having visited all of the islands probably 50 times; we LOVE Hawaii. We decided to introduce my cousin and his wife to the Big Island this last November and booked this condo for 10 days. Over the years, we have usually stayed in vacation rental condominiums while in Hawaii and even owned our own rental unit in Kihei, Maui for 17 years. We both agreed this was the nicest and most well equipped unit that we have ever stayed in. It also comes with a spectacular view right from the lanai (especially at sunset)!I need to mention that all of our correspondence with the owners, Lonna and Mike Perry, were exceptional. They answered every query promptly and with satisfaction. It makes a huge positive difference when you deal with owners who truly want you to have a great experience.A thoughtful welcome note and gift from the owners greeted us upon entering. Every room was beautifully decorated and very comfortably furnished. Both bedrooms had large closets and very comfortable beds. The living room/dining area was substantial and inviting. The kitchen was very spacious even when all four of us were in there preparing food together. Speaking of the kitchen, I wish my kitchen at home were as nice and well equipped as this one! All of the appliances were new top-drawer stainless steel GE and every utensil, dish, pot, pan, and serving item you could think of was provided! Even a wine refrigerator.The grounds were meticulously maintained and we greatly enjoyed the oceanside pool that is literally steps from the lanai. The Keauhou Shopping Center is conveniently located near the resort entrance. We found that the KTA Super Store was competitively priced and was a clean, well-organized grocery store. They had a very nice fresh fish and meat section, a poke and deli counter, complete liquor, beer, and wine selection (don’t forget about the wine refrigerator in the condo). The four of us enjoyed touring the whole island and ate a few wonderful restaurant meals (Huggo’s, the marvelous Sunday brunch at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Resort, Pond’s Restaurant in Hilo). It was a great feeling to know that each evening we had a wonderful and welcoming spot to return home to unwind.
Reviewed by Craig and Sue
From the moment we reserved this condo, Lonna was an exceptional host. She checked our flight reservations, and even sent me pictures of the view from the Lanai two days before our arrival. When we walked in, there was a gift collection that just made the entrance so welcoming and thoughtful. 2602 was an amazing condo. The view from the Lanai was even better than the pictures we were sent. Everything about the unit was as promised, and the unit was very clean and modern from lighting above and below the cabinets to a wine cooler.. I needed to do some work from there and the internet was a snap to hookup and use. The tropical feeling in both the grounds and throughout the condo was wonderful. Everything is very modern. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at Sam Choy's just up the hill. There was no activity at the volcano, so we just walked around to see the current changes to the crater. We have been to the Big Island about 10 times, and stayed and Kanaloa in at least 4 units. This was the best one by a long shot, and we have stayed in units right on the oceanfront. We cannot wait to return!!!
Great Value for the Money
Reviewed by Christopher J
Stayed for one week and despite being inconvenienced by rare hurricane had a wonderful stay. The best part was the condo. It was furnished as best as could possibly imagined with books on where to go and what to do, with snorkeling equipment, with cookware and appliances just like home.
The view was spectacular with ocean waves booming, throwing water into the air for viewing from the lanai and sunsets unobstructed by only palm trees and the ocean pool.
The only disappointment was having to leave.
Wonderful Time.. Definitely Going Back!!
Reviewed by Andrea
We just returned from a week and a half stay in Hawaii. This condo was the perfect size for our family. It is beautifully decorated and has everything you could possible need. When we arrived we had a couple gifts waiting for us, which was a very nice touch!! Since our visit was in July we opted to have the air conditioner turned on. This cooled the condo nicely with the exception of the back bedroom. This room gets very hot. There is a floor fan that we ran that helped bring the temperature in there down.
The location of this unit is perfect. We sat out on the patio each morning drinking coffee and watching the waves crash against the lava.
Lonna was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely be back!!
Reviewed by The Fosters
We made a week long trip to Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii for our anniversary in July 2018. We honeymooned in Kona after our wedding years ago and we try to get back to the Big Island whenever we can. Kanaloa condo 2602 is a beautiful, luxuriously appointed, oceanfront unit with amazing ocean and sunset views from the lanai! The unit is 5-star across the board! Every detail in Unit 2602 was perfect! The unit is pristine, well thought out, exceptionally clean, and we wanted for nothing during our visit. The kitchen is amazing and everything you might need or want is there. We even had a wine cooler! Heading to the Beach? – chairs, towels, cooler, umbrella are all there and ready to go. Honestly though, the condo, the Ocean Pool, and the Kanaloa complex and amenities were so peaceful and wonderful, it was difficult to leave on excursions! (A great problem to have!) The Ocean Pool is a great place to be! You can hear the sound of the surf breaking on the shore, take your choice of sun or shade, and of course the incredible Kona sunset views! I would be remiss if I did not address the recent volcanic activity on the Big Island. We were aware of all the media interest before our trip, but it was not an issue for us at all. Most days were clear and beautiful. We had just a couple of hazy days but the haze just made the sunset more mysterious and reminded us how incredible and natural the Big Island is! We didn’t go over to the volcano, but we met several individuals, and a family, who went over to the other side of the island to see the eruption, and they said it was the experience of a lifetime! We have stayed at half a dozen other Kanaloa condos over the years, and 2602 is hands down the nicest! Our week was luxurious, peaceful, restful, and beautiful! We’ll be back as soon as we can and we will be booking #2602 again!
Reviewed by Joyce
The condo was absolutely perfect and the kitchen was stellar with beautiful counters and new appliances (even though we didn't cook)...even a wine fridge! The entire condo has been recently renovated from top to bottom so it was a pleasure to walk in the door and see the beautiful colors and furnishings chosen...just like in a magazine. We only used one bedroom but that bed was very comfortable, furnishings were quality and the room was quite large. The adjoining bathroom was also quite large and light and bright and cheerful with a wonderful large shower and vanity with two sinks.
We started our morning on the deck with coffee watching the ocean and ended our day on the deck or at the pool with wine watching the sun set. The location is quiet and the grounds (like the condo) are immaculate.
Lonna was a joy to work with. Very responsive, clear communications and always pleasant.
This condo is filled with Aloha spirit and you won't be disappointed.
Outstanding condo and property!!
Reviewed by Sam
We stayed at Kanaloa #2602 for 11 days in May 2018 and it was possibly the best condo value we've rented on all of our Hawaiian island travels. The owners have literally thought of everything with this condo. The renovated interior, exterior, décor, furnishings, super comfortable beds and upgrades were outstanding. Very spacious interior and deck space made it so we never felt crowded. The closet and shed have everything you'll need (coolers, sunscreen, tennis equipment, snorkel sets, beach umbrellas, boogy boards, beach chairs, even spare sunglasses) to cover all your island equipment needs. The resort itself was fantastic for our needs. Very relaxed and quiet with beautiful grounds and facilities. The Oceanside pool was never crowded and is perfect for unwinding while watching and listening to the waves crash on the lava alongside the pool. If you get a chance, would recommend a trip to the bay just adjacent to the resort (5 min walk) for some great snorkeling! Also, a trip north to Hapuna Beach is worth the 50 minute drive.....our favorite beach on the island.
Our friends stayed in these great owners additional condo #3602 which has also been totally renovated and had the same great experience. Would highly recommend both condo units and this property and we plan on staying there again upon our next visit to the Big Island!!
Mahalo for a great stay Lonna and Mike!!
Reviewed by Thomas P
This was probably the best owner-owned condo we’ve ever stayed at. We loved the location, could sit out on the lanai and hear and see the waves crashing. Perfect for relaxing. The owners made sure our every need was met. The furnishings were lovely, mattresses were very comfortable and the cleanliness was noted. We definitely will come back.
Reviewed by Gary and Marie
There is no question ... this condo at Kanaloa deserves better than 5 star rating - if only a higher rating was available!I has been beautifully remodeled with none of the finer high end details omitted. Tasteful, elegant, homey and Hawaiian all wrapped into an island home away from home. The convenient location is a bonus! Close to grocery, restaurants as well as keeping you island happy. The condo is centrally located between all you would want to visit north, south or east.We would never stay anywhere else when visiting beautiful Kona!
Piece of Paradise.
Reviewed by Angela
When we get back to the Big Island- we would definitely stay here again. Pictures were accurate, good security, beautiful sunsets every night, relaxing and quiet. The condo is beautifully and newly renovated. A great mix of being able to go out to eat and wanting to stay in and barbecued on the grill by the pool- - which were some of our favorite happy hours. The kitchen is well stocked with dining and cooking supplies. But also a 15 minute drive or uber ride from downtown (approx. $20/ride).
A nice small white sands beach about 2 miles away. A shopping plaza with a grocery store and multiple dining choices about 1/2 mile away- easy walk. They also had a farmers market on the weekends. Overall, very nice! Thank you Lonna!
*Very accommodating, prompt responses and we received a warm welcome into the condo.
Perfect location and accommodations
Reviewed by Joan
Kanaloa at Kona was recommended by a friend because of its central location, privacy and beautifully well maintained condo complex. We always felt safe and secure in the gated complex with plenty of walking paths along the ocean and golf course nearby. Condo 2602 was absolutely perfect for our mother-daughter getaway. The condo has a lovely view of the ocean from the lanai. We especially loved waking up every morning to the sound of ocean waves and birds signing. The evening sunsets were even more beautiful! We felt right at home at #2602. Everything is brand new, very clean and decorated just like a model home. Lonna & Mike, the owners, have thought of everything you might need and then some for a perfect vacation on the Big Island.
Reviewed by Arie
We stayed at Kanaloa Condo 2602 for a week in February and it was wonderful! The unit is recently renovated and beautifully decorated. There’s a fully equipped kitchen and a handy guest closet with things for the pool and beach. Incredible sunset views from the lanai overlooking the ocean and pool. Highly recommend it!
Anxious to return!
Reviewed by PATRICIA
I recently spent two wonderful weeks at this unit, thrilled with it’s location in the complex and proximity to the pool. From the lanai I could hear the the crashing waves, and from there enjoyed every sunrise, many meals, reading, or painting. I’ve stayed at many vacation rentals through the years, but this one was very special and rose above my expectations. Beautiful cookware, good (and fresh!) spice collection, and great knives and towels. I have already decided to return next year, and although the dates are still in limbo, I’m definitely staying three weeks instead of two. It is truly paradise, thanks to Lonna and Mike...you are amazing hosts!
Reviewed by Anne
This condo was absolutely superb. Every detail was taken care of and beautifully presented. Overlooking the ocean and sunsets made it ideal for a relaxing stay. We were celebrating a 50th and 75th family birthday so it was a very special place to be.