1700 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Sleeps 4
$199 SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING * - Limited Times Only * (April 15 - Dec. 15, 2018)
BRAND NEW, COMPLETELY RENOVATED -- OCTOBER 2017 !!
PREMIUM OCEAN VIEWS AND SPECTACULAR SUNSETS EVERY NIGHT FROM YOUR OWN LANAI !
- Be one of the very first to experience this luxurious and spectacular oceanfront condo!
- JUST FINISHED EXTENSIVE RENOVATION -- October 2017 !!
- Every square inch of this condo has been professionally remodeled!
- Nothing left untouched!
- NEW flooring, NEW furniture, NEW gourmet kitchen with wine cooler, NEW appliances, NEW Smart TVs throughout, NEW fixtures, NEW housewares, NEW beds, NEW linens & towels, NEW bathrooms, NEW island art, and more!
- With this location, you get the best of both worlds! Wonderful ocean views and just steps away from the resort's famous "Ocean Pool", spa, and BBQ ! (Ocean Pool closes at 7:00 pm to ensure relaxing, peaceful evenings)
- Enjoy dramatic & memorable sunsets each and every evening from your own lanai !
- Relax with your favorite beverage watching the outrigger canoes, fishing boats and catamarans cruise by.
- You will probably catch the whales playing close to shore November through March!
- Independently managed to assure the highest standards in cleaning, furnishings, maintenance, and communication between guest & owner.
- Hawaii Tax ID: TA-141-634-9696-01
- General Excise Tax GE-141-634-9696-01
- 2017 — COMPLETE REMODEL & RENOVATION IN OCTOBER
- New Kitchen
- New Paint
- New Carpeting
- New Furniture
- New Bathroom
- New Cabinets
- New Countertops
- New Appliances
- New Flooring
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Air Conditioning — Central - Fee
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (3)
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- Granite Countertops
- King Bed — NEW King in Master Bedroom
- Twin/Single Bed (2) — NEW Twin EXTRA Long beds in Guest Bedroom
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby — Kona Country Club - Championship 18 hole
- Tennis Courts (2) — Two Lighted Tennis Courts
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
Living Room Lanai
- Directly off of dining room
- Ocean/Surf views
Living Room View
- Sunset and ocean views from living and dining rooms, lanai, entry and kitchen
- Oceanfront with spectacular sunset views
- Watch charter boats and outrigger canoes cruise by
- You will probabably see whales from your lanai November through March
- Spacious lanai for outdoor dining
- One of just a few Kanaloa condos that has separate steps directly from lanai to the pool and BBQ
- Brand new lanai dining set with swivel chairs and love seat
- NEW ceiling fan with light
- ALL new furnishings and decor
- Casual Elegance with island flair
- Custom woven wood window coverings
- Comfortable sofa and love seat and occasional chair
- Brand new 55" Samsung SMART TV
- DVD & CD Player
- Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- Ceiling Fan
- Hawaii / Big Island travel books for your use
- Beautiful ocean view from dining area & living area
- NEW Ratana tropical dining set & buffet
- Seating for 4
- Completely remodeled kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances
- Large island with pendant lighting
- Built-in Wine Cooler
- Granite counters with oversized Kohler sink
- Custom lighting throughout
- Full size refrigerator with filtered drinking water
- Glass cook top range / convection oven
- Microwave over range
- Coffee Maker
- Rice Cooker
- Cookware, serveware, dining utensils
- Brand NEW Beautiful KING size bed
- Brand NEW mango wood sleigh bed, dresser, mirror, and Night stands
- Lighted Ceiling fan
- Tower fan
- Reading lamps
- Large walk-in closet with custom organizer
- 40" Samsung Smart TV
- Clock radio with USB port + Bluetooth
- Builtt-in safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Completely remodeled spa bathroom
- Abalone & glass mosaic tiles throughout
- Porcelain tile shower and floors
- Extra large, fully enclosed glass shower with Rain Shower fixture
- Elevated vanity counters and chair-height toilet
- Modern quartz counter with dual sinks
- Louvered glass window for extra ventilation & natural light
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Built-in granite topped work area with custom cabinetry
- Multiple power outlets for laptops, printers, etc.
- Two (2) NEW Twin XL beds
- 40" Samsung Smart TV
- Large dresser and night stand
- Ceiling fan
- Large walk-in closet
- Completely remodeled guest bath
- Modern quartz countertop with dual rectangular sinks
- Beautiful tiled floors
- Full width mirror and tiled frame
- Large glass enclosed walk-in shower with pebble floor and custom ocean mura
- Elevated vanity counter and chair-height toilet
- NEW Stacked washer & dryer inside condo with starter detergent & dryer sheets provided
- Just five (5) steps up to ground floor entry
- Condo living area all on one level ; No interior stairs to contend with
- Front entrance is very close to assigned parking spot
- NEW screen door allows for great air flow
- Covered, assigned parking spot close to unit
- Additional overflow parking spots available
- Ground floor condo with excellent views - easy access
- Open floor plan with island style kitchen & great room
- Ideal location in the heart of the resort
- Offers spectacular sunset views and just steps away from the famous Ocean Pool and BBQ area
- Just steps away from your lanai to the pool and spa
- Close enough to see the waves crash against the rocks
Piece of Paradise.
Reviewed by Angela
When we get back to the Big Island- we would definitely stay here again. Pictures were accurate, good security, beautiful sunsets every night, relaxing and quiet. The condo is beautifully and newly renovated. A great mix of being able to go out to eat and wanting to stay in and barbecued on the grill by the pool- - which were some of our favorite happy hours. The kitchen is well stocked with dining and cooking supplies. But also a 15 minute drive or uber ride from downtown (approx. $20/ride).
A nice small white sands beach about 2 miles away. A shopping plaza with a grocery store and multiple dining choices about 1/2 mile away- easy walk. They also had a farmers market on the weekends. Overall, very nice! Thank you Lonna!
*Very accommodating, prompt responses and we received a warm welcome into the condo.
Perfect location and accommodations
Reviewed by Joan
Kanaloa at Kona was recommended by a friend because of its central location, privacy and beautifully well maintained condo complex. We always felt safe and secure in the gated complex with plenty of walking paths along the ocean and golf course nearby. Condo 2602 was absolutely perfect for our mother-daughter getaway. The condo has a lovely view of the ocean from the lanai. We especially loved waking up every morning to the sound of ocean waves and birds signing. The evening sunsets were even more beautiful! We felt right at home at #2602. Everything is brand new, very clean and decorated just like a model home. Lonna & Mike, the owners, have thought of everything you might need and then some for a perfect vacation on the Big Island.
Reviewed by Arie
We stayed at Kanaloa Condo 2602 for a week in February and it was wonderful! The unit is recently renovated and beautifully decorated. There’s a fully equipped kitchen and a handy guest closet with things for the pool and beach. Incredible sunset views from the lanai overlooking the ocean and pool. Highly recommend it!
Anxious to return!
Reviewed by PATRICIA
I recently spent two wonderful weeks at this unit, thrilled with it’s location in the complex and proximity to the pool. From the lanai I could hear the the crashing waves, and from there enjoyed every sunrise, many meals, reading, or painting. I’ve stayed at many vacation rentals through the years, but this one was very special and rose above my expectations. Beautiful cookware, good (and fresh!) spice collection, and great knives and towels. I have already decided to return next year, and although the dates are still in limbo, I’m definitely staying three weeks instead of two. It is truly paradise, thanks to Lonna and Mike...you are amazing hosts!
Reviewed by Anne
This condo was absolutely superb. Every detail was taken care of and beautifully presented. Overlooking the ocean and sunsets made it ideal for a relaxing stay. We were celebrating a 50th and 75th family birthday so it was a very special place to be.