1850 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Occupancy 6
Luxurious Condo with Expansive Views
- Arguably the Best Condo at the Kona Coast Resort
- Sunset Ocean Views Year Round
- Granite Kitchen, Luxurious Baths, High End Decor
- Ocean View
- Golf Course View
- Air Conditioning — You can opt out
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared
- Hot Tub - Shared (2)
- Parking - Free — Free Parking
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- Tennis Courts
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Double Bed (2)
- Pack 'n play
- Sofa Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Internet - Cabled [$ Fee]
- Unit 10304 has the best view of any unit at the Kona coast Resort.
- You have a top floor panoramic 180 degree view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from the Kailua-Kona Pier to past Keauhou Bay from your private Lanai/balcony.
- You are adjacent to the 14th fairway of the Kona Country Club Ocean View Course.
- Year round you can watch the charter fishing boats come and go from Keauhou Bay and the Kailua-Kona Pier.
- From December through March you will sometimes see whales playing less than 50 yards from the shore.
- At any time of year you can watch the sun setting into the deep blue Pacific Ocean and on a clear evening you might catch the green flash just after the sun dips below the horizon of the ocean.
- You will be hard pressed to find a better view than from the private lanai/balcony of unit 10304 at the Kona Coast Resort.
- Year round you can watch the charter fishing boats come and go from Keauhou Bay and the Kailua-Kona Pier.
- From December through March you can sometimes see whales moving though the channel just off shore. The condo has two sets of binoculars for your enjoyment.
- You can dine at the table on the lanai or sunbath on the lounge chairs.
- There is a large storage bin on the lanai with beach toys and beach mats for your enjoyment. We also recommend you take some refreshments with you to the beach in the ice chests provided.
- Please use the towel rake on the lanai for drying your towels and swim suits.
- Enjoy the nearly 180 degree ocean view from anywhere on this lovely lanai.
- There are ocean views from everywhere that you look in the living room.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors and windows will let the outside in and give you a nearly 180 degree view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from Kailua-Kona Pier all the way past Keahou Bay.
- The room is furnished with two sofas (one is a sofa-sleeper), a Color TV with cable and a DVD/VCR unit, a stereo with a CD player and lots of space to spread out.
- With vaulted ceilings throughout and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, you will be taken away by the beauty and tranquility of the Kona Coast Resort.
- Ceiling fan with lights
- Private Lanai/Balcony
- You have several dining options at unit 10304 at the Kona Coast Resort.
- You can enjoy your meals at the large glass table in the dining room.
- Or you can enjoy the view with your meals from the dining table on the lanai/balcony.
- There is also a small breakfast bar in the kitchen.
- The spacious kitchen has recently been remodeled (2005) with new tile floors and counter tops, appliances and sinks.
- Open and bright with servings for eight, you will feel right at home serving up great meals with a view of the ocean.
- Full size refirgerator, freezer, dish washer, stove top, oven, and microwave.
- Lots of storage and fully outfitted for cooking and serving meals.
- Coffeemaker, toaster, rice maker, blender and mixer.
- Barbeque grills available at several common areas at the resort.
- Phone with answering machine.
- No Description Available
- The master bedroom and master bath of unit 10304 at the Kona Coast Resort are very spacious and comfortable.
- The master bedroom has Hawaiian decor and lots of dressers and closet space.
- With vaulted ceilings, lots of windows and a ceiling fan you will feel the cool evening breezes coming down the mountain side.
- The master bath has dual sinks and a very large and beautiful walk-in shower with an ocean view.
Master Bathroom View
- No Description Available
- No Description Available
- The second bedroom and bath of unit 10304 at the Kona Coast Resort is on the second floor of the unit and is spacious as well.
- There are two twin beds, a color TV with cable and a DVD/VCR unit, dressers and a sitting area.
- The pass through to the bathroom and vanity also has a sitting area.
- The large vanity area has dual sinks and a great view towards the Kailua-Kona Pier.
- There is lots of closet space and the bathroom has a walk-in shower with sitting area.
- With lots of space and privacy, the second bedroom and bath provides a unique getaway for your guests.
Second Bathroom View
- view of Kona
- Stacked washer and dryer unit in a closet in the kitchen.
- Iron & Ironing board.
- Beach towels and beach toys.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- In the Hawaiian tradition, please remove your shoes when entering the condo.
- We have provided a small bench to assist you and to store your outdoor shoes.
- The entry has a nice counter to set things down when coming in.
- We have stored some games for our guests in the entry way cabinets.
- Please replace the lock box key in the lock box and use one of the key sets hanging in the kitchen area during your stay.
- The Kona Coast Resort is a five star resort located on the north end of Keauhou Bay in the Kailua-Kona, Big Island, Hawaii - approximately four miles south of Kailua-Kona town center.
- The Kona Coast Resort is located in the center of the Kona Coast, in the Keauhou area which is known for calm winds and warm, sunny days because it is located on the leeward side of Mauna Kea; the 13,796 foot high (above sea level) mountain that is the highest point in all of the Hawaiian Islands.
- There is an on-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner adjacent to the main pool and recreation center.
- Resort features include free parking, two swimming pools, a lighted tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, fitness facility, two hot tubs, sauna, barbecue areas, gift shop, bar and restaurant.
- Unit 10304 is located in building 10 just to the right as you enter the resort area.
Reviewed by Katherine
Spacious, comfortable, very luxurious; great view, large lanai. Stocked with everything you will need - including snorkel gear, boogie boards, beach chairs, plenty of linens and beach towels. The only thing that could have made it better was a beach out the back door.
Reviewed by Longenbaugh & Riddle
When you first walked into the Condo, it seemed like home. We liked all the personal touches and the ammenities. The location and view is wonderful. If we ever return to Kona again we will definitely stay in Condo 10-304.
Reviewed by Sher
We were fortunate to stay at Scott and Linda's beautiful condo for 5 weeks. Upon entering, we found that everything we were told about the condo was true, and it fulfilled and exceeded all of our expectations. All of the appliances were in good working order, and it was great to have a washer and dryer on the premises. The view from the large lanai was spectacular. Every morning we would watch the whales put on their show, and every evening provided a breathtaking sunset. Several times we even spotted spinner dolphins. The location is very convenient. Many times we just walked across...
Hey Mike and Sherri,
Thank you for the great review, we are happy you had a great time. Anything we can do better? Come see us again after you find out Kona is better..then Kauai..:) thanks again Scott and Linda, Owners.
Reviewed by Sue
My husband and I both enjoyed our stay in this condo.We especially enjoyed the view of the golf course and ocean. The property is well maintained and well equipped. We appreciated the owners attention to detail re: tips for shopping,restaurants,and info about everything in the condo.
Reviewed by bill u
My family and I have stayed in this unit several times and when given a choice we prefer 10-304 because of the following: - great view, full ocean view - great location; located near local shopping area (super market, restaurants, movie theater, drug store) - Internet WiFi - clean, well taken care of - air conditioning - kitchen, frig., washer, dryer
Thanks Bill, we will keep updating it as we can. Thanks for the return stay!
Mahalo, Scott. Owner KCR 10-304
Reviewed by Scott L
The condo was everything and more than we expected. The pictures do not do it justice on the space of the unit. Beautiful views and nice restaurants close by. Overall this was the best vacation and place we have ever had the pleasure to stay in. Thank you
Reviewed by toodles57
We visited for two weeks. My son and daughter in law and precious 5 year old grandson live in Kona so it was absolutely wonderful to be near them and have the space for my grandson to come and sleep over..and to becablevto entertain. The pool area is great for families. Two suggestions I would make are improve restaurant menu and motivation of staff at the restaurant. Also the activities available were not promoted enough...perhaps a whiteboard out in the entrance to the pool with the days activity and the next days ...promoting sign up and information. Otherwise it was great...we'll...
Reviewed by Ruth S.
The four of us had a wonderful time at 10-304. The unit was very clean and spacious (sometimes all 4 of us were working in the kitchen) with high ceilings, lots of windows, comfortable beds, in house laundry facilities, attractive decor, and a lovely lanai. We spent most of our "home" time on the lanai enjoying the amazing view. The grounds and pools were well maintained as well. We all are happy to recommend this unit at the Kona Coast Resort.
Reviewed by Tammy
The home was exactly as it is pictured on the website. Everything was extremely clean and neat. The amenities within the home were great. We enjoyed breakfast on the Lanai and were able to cook with ease at night when we wanted to (plenty of kettles, pots and pans etc). The location was great. Close enough to grocery, drug stores, yet far enough away from town to provide some quietness. With a family of four including two older children(16 and 23),it was nice to have space to spread out. The resort itself was also very nice. Two swimming pools, hot tubs,and a restaurant. We would defin...
Reviewed by Linda
We really enjoyed our stay. Last year we stayed in a time share property at Kona Coast and liked the area so much we wanted to return. I found the price $139 very reasonable. The view is fantastic and visible from the living room and dinning room as well as the lanai. There was an initial problem with one of the ac units, but it was quickly resolved and we found little need for a/c. Just opened the window in the kitchen and the door and let the breezes flow through sliding glass doors to the lanai. The condo was clean, and nicely appointed. The proximity to downtown Kona is a big plus....
Reviewed by weihjustin
The good: expansive ocean view from the deck, comfortable in the main living area, sunny kitchen w/ washer/dryer & mountain view in the morning, spacious shower units, beach chairs and towels, ice chests and snorkel sets on site, location is convenient to the Keauhou shopping center and near Kahalu'u beach park. The owner Jim Weinand is informative by providing email communication w/ driving directions and maps. billing is itemized and understandable. The bad: await room to be ready for 1 hour and 15 min until 4:50PM local time, cleaning charge too high, AC units are too noisy, loft i...
Reviewed by Mo
Everything in the condo was as described, and even exceeded our expectations. Wonderful views and great location close to beaches, shops and restaurants, but away from the bustle of Kona, which was a short drive away. The lanai was the place we started and ended each day. This condo was so well equipped we didn't have to buy or rent anything during our stay. Early morning noise from the road can be a problem if you're a late sleeper, but we didn't even notice it after the first day. Kaleo Lindsey, the local contact, was especially helpful when we first arrived and made sure everything was...
Reviewed by Bill & Brenda
Condo is in perfect quiet location with full sunset view every evening.This has to be one of the best locations in the resort. Fantastic kitchen stocked with many seasonings and condiments.Comfortable furnishings and king bed. Much beach equipment provided. Only negative thing we experienced was a cranky shower head which was very difficult to adjust. Water was wasted trying to adjust the temp. In spite of this one negative, we definitely would stay in this condo again.
Reviewed by B. Adams
person responsible for cleaning condo showed up on time and did a great job. we had problems with a/c leaking to lower neighbours lanai and he dealt with this promptly.the condo is beautiful with beautiful views. Kona coast is well located near shopping center and close to downtown.We really enjoyed the quiet pool daily. The meet and greet Monday evening was great really enjoyed the entertainment and Freddie.access to the computer in registration building was really nice.We wish internet was included in condo fee. washer and dryer in unit is a great bonus. the caretaker needed to repair ups...
Reviewed by A. Gant
The condo is in a very well-maintained, comfortable development with pool, fitness facilities, tennis courts and a golf course next door. Beautiful view over the golf course to the ocean from the lanai where we ate breakfast and relaxed at sunset. End unit next to alii Dr., but traffic noise was minimal and privacy and being on the 3rd floor were a plus. Very comfortable master bed and bath. Shopping center nearby is great for Sat. farmer's market and picking up groceries etc.
Reviewed by bmalf
The condo was wonderful and had everything we needed. We appreciated having the snorkel gear, boogie boards and chairs for the beach, as well as the deluxe first aide kit (to treat our coral cuts) and the binder with recommendations about beaches, restaurants, etc. We had a great view of the ocean and sunset, and we enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and other ammenities at the resort. The location is also convenient to get to shopping areas and the Kailua-Kona harbor.
Reviewed by leecourtney
The Kona Coast Resort is impressive from the entrance to the exit. We were greeted by friendly staff who answered all our questions knowledgably throughout our 7 day stay. Everything you needed was provided for our comfort and the condo was immaculate. The ambience of the property itself as well as our condo was very relaxing. Decor in excellent taste. The activities Staff was most helpful with directions and brochures/phamplets for sightseeing. The location is very good since a small shopping center is just in the next block and it is just minutes away from the local shopping and eat...
Reviewed by Carl from Tucson
This condo was a great value. The owner was a pleasure to deal with before and during our stay. The condo is in a great location and the complex was great. We used both pools and both were well maintained. The condo had everything we needed: beach towels, beach chairs and folding chairs, coolers, toys, etc. Great place to relax and watch sunsets from the lanai. We spent most of our time at beaches. There are some great snorkeling spots and great breakfest/coffee places down highway 19. I strongly suggest reading Hawaii Revealed, it is a blue book and the condo has one on the desk. I look fo...
Reviewed by Alice
My daughter Janett lives and work in Kona. We hardly get to see her. So she made all of the arrangements for us to stay here. It was just breath taking. The view, the sunsets, the location. Everything was just awesome. We had our breakfast and dinners out on the lanai. I must have over a hundred pictures of the sunset. A different set every eveing. The boys just loved the pool and playground. They went there everyday. The funny thing is. We live on the Big Island, on the Hilo side. We had everything we needed, plus extras. The place is very clean. Mahalo, to the owner for giving us the ple...
Reviewed by Desi
We had a wonderful stay at condo 10-304. The unit came with everything and more that we needed (appliances, furniture/bedding, electronics, games, etc.), to make our vacation wonderful and carefree. The unit was clean and comfortable and a great value. I would highly recommended this unit to anyone interested in visiting Kona. I have already told friends about it and will definately rent again for our next visit.
Reviewed by On our way to Shanghai
10-304 of Kona Coast Resorts is close to the ocean, snorkeling, and the shopping complex to get your necessities/food and some dining. Probably the best part of the condo is the views. It was a pleasant surprise to have items like bedding, cleaning supplies, TP, etc included in the condo- thank you!! Couldn't easily travel with that from the continental us like we do when staying on the mainland. I say this vacation home is probably better for one couple for 2 reasons- the air conditioning does nothing for the upstairs loft. So unless you like it hot, or are traveling in a cooler season, y...
Reviewed by Mark and family Wisconsin
We spent 5 nights and had breakfast on the lanai each morning, our surprise was 2 full size bathrooms with walkin showers. The condo was very clean with all the necessary supplies to begin our stay. The grocery and drug stores were 2 blocks away, an easy walk and the view was fantastic each day. We opted for no air conditioning and the breeze made it very comfortable for sleeping as we were gone somewhere during the day. We highly recommend this wonderful property. There is access to a beach within 1 mile and there are 2 pools and 3 hot tubs on the property. There is a gas grill right next ...
Reviewed by Aloha Dennis
Aloha Condos (Kona Coast Resort 10-304) is a wonderful place to stay in Kona. It is located in the Kona Coast Resort with the Keauhou shopping center just 2 blocks away. The condo has an upgraded kitchen with marble counters and new appliances, very easy to get around for cooking. A small wet bar area at the end of the kitchen is ideal for breakfast or to have an evening drink. The large main bathroom has a clear tile-block shower enclosure and double sinks layed in marble. The modernize kitchen, tile floors throughout and Hawaiian decor made it a relaxing place to stay. The ocean view acro...
Reviewed by Mongowal
The best vacation we have ever had. The Condo was very clean with all the amenities. The beds were very comfortable and having two bathrooms was a real plus. The placement of the condo was perfect, the lanai overlooked the ocean with no other buildings obstructing the view. The condo had plenty of space for our family of four. The only one minor issue was that there is no direct access to a beach from the condo complex, at least not one that we could find. This was not a huge issue as we were able to find other beaches close by. The pool area was nice as was the bar, a little spendy...
Reviewed by On Vacation
We stayed for 8 days with our two younger teens. The Resort property is well maintained and the grounds are very nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. The unit itself is nicely stocked with towels (beach & bath), kitchen pot/pans, (even laundry soap) and information about things to do (including on-site activities). It is very spacious and the large lanae is unbeatable for a 180 views of the ocean and sunsets. All appliances worked just fine. I understand that it was updated - the owners did a nice job with the kitchen and bathrooms. The furnishing are nice although they show some ...
Reviewed by Four Turtles
The views from the lanai are 300 degrees around, just shy of 360! We felt very comfortable and could have easily spent our days happily not leaving the condo, amazing considering we are the type that are always on the go. The owner was extremely responsive to any questions we had before we went and really seemed to care that we throughly enjoy our stay at his obviously well loved vacation get away. And that we did.
Reviewed by Ruth
This condo has a wonderful view of the ocean. The sunsets are beautiful. We never ate inside as it is just too great out on the lanai. The unit was comfortable, very clean and had everything we needed. Having coolers, beach chairs, beach towels and boogie boards provided makes packing so much easier! The location is convenient to shopping, activities and a good snorkel beach. We would most definitely stay there again.
Reviewed by tan man
We were at 10-304 for 8 days, a very nice unit with a great view. Our fridge did not work the entire time, the management kept trying to fix it, I believe they ended up replacing it after we left. The quiet pool area with hot tub was close and very well maintained. It weas nice to relax there.
Reviewed by cl davis
we loved our unit. Beautiful sweeping view of the ocean, very nice unit with lots of extra. The pools were great. Used exercise room everyday. Our only complaints were: we had to pay extra for air conditioning, which never seemed to cool the loft area bedroom which stayed too warm. There was constuction just out side our front door. They were working on the stairway and walk ways on week days. Workers were very nioe, but we had to listen to hammers and saws, which took away from our peaceful retreat. Would have been nice to have been told in advance.
Reviewed by Sam
This was the second time that Carmen and I stayed at the Kona Coast Resort. We liked it last year and hence wanted to return to the same development this year. We found the standard of the condo to be excellent with the necessary amenities. However and being only two, we did not take full advantage of what the condo had to offer. Nevertheless, the location, the spaciousness, the view, the proximity to shopping, etc all added to an enjoyable experience. If we find ourselves back in Koan again next year, we will certainly look to stay at Kona Coast Resort again. Thanks.
Another beautiful trip
Reviewed by Heidi J.
This was our second trip to this condo. The location is perfect for us - between snorkeling to the south and shopping/restaurants to the north. We love relaxing on the lanai at sunset and with our morning coffee. The condo is really nicely appointed and generally well equipped (though there was no replacement for the kleenex and we almost ran out of TP this time).
Reviewed by Walrus
A good spot for chillin' out, or a home base for day trips around the island. Watch the sun dip into the ocean every night (maybe even seen a green flash). Right on Alii Drive, so a short distance to several outstanding restaurants. Plenty of room to spread out. Have some Kona coffee on the lanai in the AM. Quiet community.
Reviewed by Tim, Maria & kids
The property was in great condition and was a great value! The photos accurately reflect the interior of the condo. The owners obviously use the property and it is very well maintained. There are towels, utensils, dishes, a washer and dryer, many appliances (all in working order); just like being at home. There is a grocery store, movie theatre and drugstore within walking distance. We very much enjoyed our stay! I have nothing bad to say about our experience. The best beach I have ever seen is Hapuna Beach. It's a 45 minute drive away (there is really nothing that it is close to) w...
Reviewed by Shane
We spent Christmas at this condo and it was the best we have ever had. We have 4 children and it was perfect. The older girls loved their private space upstairs. It was very well equipped and loved the clothes rack on the lanai for all the towels after swimming. The lanai furniture was very nice and the view was awesome. The kids enjoyed playing with others in the complex. Can't wait for our next trip and hope we can get this same condo.
Reviewed by AlohaGal76
A beautiful, breezy top-floor unit, with near panoramic ocean views and all the comforts of home. Whether cooking in the spacious fully-equipped kitchen, lounging on the huge lanai or catching up on your favoriate TV program in the livingroom, master bedroom or loft bedroom (equipped with two huge bathrooms), this unit is well worth the stay. If you don't wish to travel the 4 mins north to Kaliua-Kona (but don't miss the great pier, shops, restaurants and spectacular lu'au), you're only a stone's throw away from a convenient outdoor shopping center, where you can find a huge grocery store...
Reviewed by Heidi
This condo is beautifully appointed with everything necessary for a relaxing, fun vacation; guidebooks, beach towels and toys, binocs and lovely lanai with 180 degree view of the ocean. The condo is conveniently located and the resort has great amenities. The best place to relax, bar none.
Reviewed by Kimo Dejon
We sent Jim of Aloha Condos e-mails and voicemails asking him to schedule me and my wife to stay in this unit for our upcoming anniversary! he never got back to us and so we changed our plans and are staying somewhere else! Pretty sad situation if this is how your condo is being handled! Kimo Dejon
All of the condos on our website can be rented Real-Time via our website (www.alohacondos.com) and don't require sending emails or calling anybody to rent. We don't want potential guests to have to wait for a response in order to book their stay.
This guest had called me to ask for a discount and I passed along this information to the owner - Jim Weinand. Jim never contacted the guest because of a problem that occurred during the guest's previous stay.
During their previous stay this customer violated the non-smoking policy and smoked heavily in the unit. After their departure the cleaning team went to considerable effort and additional expense to properly clean the unit for our next guests. The owners will not rent to this guest again.
Reviewed by horse
The place was very spacious, we had a plumbing problem and with the help of the owner and the property manager, what could have been a disastrous waste of water was averted and fixed. I took a beautiful photo of a lime green gecko which I blew up and then painted a picture of. The facility was great as were the amenities in the condo and we had a wonderful time. Thank you. Harry Huberman and family
Reviewed by MobX3
This unit was just as it was pictured online....clean, comfortable, nicely decorated, and the view was amazing. We did have an unexpected guest sharing the condo.....we weren't informed about the likelihood that a gecko(s) may get into the condo.....most likely through a space in the screen door when we had the front door open. We kept the door closed after that. We enjoyed the island breezes coming in from all the windows but the noise outside every morning from the condo maintenance people was rather annoying. Over all, we very much enjoyed staying here!
Reviewed by isment2b
As soon as we stepped into the condo, it felt like home!!! It has all the conveniences that you would need on vacation, and the view and balcony are exquisite. We loved the location, just a short drive to great snorkeling (with giant sea turtles) and many restaurants.