680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Relaxing condo with a beautiful ocean front view!
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beautiful Hawaiian Scenery
- Relaxing View of the Sunset
- View of the Harbor, Ocean, and Beach.
- Two chairs and a small table for you to enjoy the Majestic View
- Spacious entry area with a place for your shoes on the right hand side and the kitchen on the left.
- Beautifuly furnished Living Room
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with Cable
- Sofa bed with a clear view of the magnificent scenery
- Table for four persons
- Adjacent to the beautiful view
- Fully furnished Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Toaste, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker
- Abundant amount of dishware and silverware
- Thick matress comfortable King Size Bed
- Clothing Dresser
- Stereo CD-Player
- Alarm Clock
- Bed Stand with Lamp
- Last but not least, A view of gorgeous Hawaii
- Full-sized combo Bath and Shower
- Face towels, hand towels, body towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large mirror and Make Up Counter
- Beautiful Scenic Views from everywhere in the Condo
- A large sliding door between living room and bedroom to segregate the two
- Kitchen adjacent to living room for warm family experience in front of a Majestic View.
Reviewed by Annie
My family and I have been going to Oahu for the past 10 years every year. We love staying at Ilikai Marina because of its location and views. Condo 992 surely offered the comforts of home and good memories. It's clean and spacious. Although the furniture are outdated and worn out due to common wear and tear over the years, it still served as well. There were ample linens including towels. Just as our predecessors have done, we left beach toys for the next guests to use. Interim cleaning was very satisfying. I would recommend this condo for any family who would love to save money and enjoy an ocean view every morning. Parking is not included but public parking is available by the Marina. Go to Diamond parking office and inquire about monthly pass if your stay is 2 weeks or more. It's worth it.
Reviewed by Karen
The condo was well located but sadly the condo itself was not to the standard we expected.Bed linen was old and poor quality.Pillows were old and in poor condition.Only lighting in the bedroom was one poorly lit bed lamp.The divan was an old vinyl settee which was cracked and peeling.Throw cushions were becoming unstitched.ALL the kitchen cupboards had damaged hinges and stained interiors.Crockery was chipped and stained.The balcony was too small for two people to sit on. The furniture took up all the space. No sitting watching the sunset over a drink!Overall, it was typically an investment property, furnished with second hand cast offs. We did not feel that we were welcome as guests, just paying customers. We had stayed in two previous VRBO properties in the weeks prior which were of the highest standard, so we were very disappointed with the presentation.