680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Relaxing condo with a beautiful ocean front view!
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beautiful Hawaiian Scenery
- Relaxing View of the Sunset
- View of the Harbor, Ocean, and Beach.
- Two chairs and a small table for you to enjoy the Majestic View
- Spacious entry area with a place for your shoes on the right hand side and the kitchen on the left.
- Beautifuly furnished Living Room
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with Cable
- Sofa bed with a clear view of the magnificent scenery
- Table for four persons
- Adjacent to the beautiful view
- Fully furnished Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Toaste, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker
- Abundant amount of dishware and silverware
- Thick matress comfortable King Size Bed
- Clothing Dresser
- Stereo CD-Player
- Alarm Clock
- Bed Stand with Lamp
- Last but not least, A view of gorgeous Hawaii
- Full-sized combo Bath and Shower
- Face towels, hand towels, body towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large mirror and Make Up Counter
- Beautiful Scenic Views from everywhere in the Condo
- A large sliding door between living room and bedroom to segregate the two
- Kitchen adjacent to living room for warm family experience in front of a Majestic View.
Reviewed by Nick
Over all, we really enjoyed the condo. I found the bathtub area to be dated and not something I would feel comfortable taking a bath in. The view from the marina was wonderful! I appreciated having dishes and pots/pans for us to use.
Condo 992 in Oct. 2015
Reviewed by Daniel
Let start with what I liked about the Condo 992. The location was good and the building as a whole is well maintained. Now as for the condo itself I would not stay there in the future. I found that the entire condo is really dated, worn and old. It is in need of a major renovation. A ceiling light was missing and I found the bathroom really in need of an upgrade. You cannot really call the balcony a balcony. The marina in front of the condo reminded me of a landfill floating in the water, much trash. The couch is really in bad condition and quite uncomfortable. The pictures of this condo on the website is quite deceiving.
Great condo - great location
Reviewed by Michelle
We really enjoyed our stay at the Ilikai Marina. The reservation and check in process was smooth and easy - and the location is great! Awesome view of the Harbor and Ocean. The condo was a little older than it appears in the picture,but still clean and a pleasant place for our stay. I would definitely stay here again.