680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Occupancy 4
Relaxing condo with a beautiful ocean front view!
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beautiful Hawaiian Scenery
- Relaxing View of the Sunset
- View of the Harbor, Ocean, and Beach.
- Two chairs and a small table for you to enjoy the Majestic View
- Spacious entry area with a place for your shoes on the right hand side and the kitchen on the left.
- Beautifuly furnished Living Room
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with Cable
- Sofa bed with a clear view of the magnificent scenery
- Table for four persons
- Adjacent to the beautiful view
- Fully furnished Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Toaste, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker
- Abundant amount of dishware and silverware
- Thick matress comfortable King Size Bed
- Clothing Dresser
- Stereo CD-Player
- Alarm Clock
- Bed Stand with Lamp
- Last but not least, A view of gorgeous Hawaii
- Full-sized combo Bath and Shower
- Face towels, hand towels, body towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large mirror and Make Up Counter
- Beautiful Scenic Views from everywhere in the Condo
- A large sliding door between living room and bedroom to segregate the two
- Kitchen adjacent to living room for warm family experience in front of a Majestic View.
The best bang for your buck in Waikiki
Reviewed by CART101
I have stayed in this building before in another condo through AlohaCondos.com and this is why I've come back. The building is situated in a very good location in Waikiki with very convenient parking and a great view of the marina and ocean. There is a Chart House with a great little bar, Red Lobster and Outback restaurant right downstairs. The Hotel Modern, Ilikai Hotel and Morimoto Restaurant is connected to this building by a walkway. A McDonald's, ABC store, and bus stop are conveniently located within a 5 minute walk. There is no pool here but you have the Hilton Lagoon (which is owned by the city of Honolulu at your disposal) and the beach is only a few minutes walk away. The condo itself was comfortable but the kitchen was a little dated but functional. Just bring a little extra soap, body wash, shampoo, lotion AND toilet paper as the owner only provides you enough (same amount you'd get in a hotel room daily) for a day or two. Just saying this as things are expensive in Hawaii. But to be fair, there were 2 beach chairs, towels and portable cooler for our use. There is a nice laundry room which cost $2.00 per wash and $2.00 per dryer, so bring quarters. You'll get a great view of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Friday firework display from your lanai. This is place is priced very reasonably for what you can expect to pay for something smaller without a view in Waikiki, go for it!
Another great stay ...
Reviewed by Emmeline R
This was the second time we stayed at the Ilikai Marina Condos and again were more than pleased with our accommodation. The location is ideal for those shopping expeditions you simply have to do. Transport is so handy and the beach just minutes by foot away. The view from the marina view condos are great. I have recommended the condos to a few folk I know are visiting Hawaii and will definitely stay again next year.
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review for the unit 790 at the Ilikai Marina. It certainly is a perfect location right in the middle of all you want or need. As you mentioned the views are something special and the sunsets are what memories are made of.
We hope you do come back sometime in the future and thank you for your referrals to friends and family!
Aloha and Mahalo,
Kristen J. Greene PHD, Owner
Vacation Realty Hawaii and Greene Guest Services
Reviewed by Theresa K
This was our 3rd time at the Ilikai Marina and 1st time at condo 992...and its become our favorite unit there! So much so, we've already booked our next stay! The view is gorgeous, the room is beautifully decorated and its the most relaxing place to come home to after a long day at the beach. Everything you could possibly want is within walking distance, no need for a rental car unless you want to explore the island, which we did for one day. We highly recommend this beautiful condo!