680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Relaxing condo with a beautiful ocean front view!
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beautiful Hawaiian Scenery
- Relaxing View of the Sunset
- View of the Harbor, Ocean, and Beach.
- Two chairs and a small table for you to enjoy the Majestic View
- Spacious entry area with a place for your shoes on the right hand side and the kitchen on the left.
- Beautifuly furnished Living Room
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with Cable
- Sofa bed with a clear view of the magnificent scenery
- Table for four persons
- Adjacent to the beautiful view
- Fully furnished Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Toaste, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker
- Abundant amount of dishware and silverware
- Thick matress comfortable King Size Bed
- Clothing Dresser
- Stereo CD-Player
- Alarm Clock
- Bed Stand with Lamp
- Last but not least, A view of gorgeous Hawaii
- Full-sized combo Bath and Shower
- Face towels, hand towels, body towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large mirror and Make Up Counter
- Beautiful Scenic Views from everywhere in the Condo
- A large sliding door between living room and bedroom to segregate the two
- Kitchen adjacent to living room for warm family experience in front of a Majestic View.
Less than Ideal
Reviewed by DANIEL
We stayed 2 weeks in Hawaii, doing one week in Oahu, a half week in Maui, and 3 more days in Oahu to close our trip. We stayed in this condo during our second stint in Oahu.
We found this condo through VRBO, but after inquiring, the owner charged us more than was quoted on the website. Upon arrival, several light bulbs were burnt out, leaving the room very dark. We had a later flight home, and asked for a few hours for a late check out, but the owner unreasonably tried to charge us half a day. Seemed like he was more interested in making a few extra bucks than helping guests enjoy their stay.
I will say that the location was excellent, the view was beautiful, and the bed was very comfortable. However, there are many owners in this building that make their condo available for rent (we stayed in a different one for the first leg of our trip).
Time in Honolulu
Reviewed by Janice
Loved the location. The condo was more than adequate but some of the furniture needs replacing. We had some plumbing problems but aloha condos and Monica were prompt in solving the problem. There were major repairs going on in the building that detracted from our stay thus the 3 stars.