680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Relaxing condo with a beautiful ocean front view!
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beautiful Hawaiian Scenery
- Relaxing View of the Sunset
- View of the Harbor, Ocean, and Beach.
- Two chairs and a small table for you to enjoy the Majestic View
- Spacious entry area with a place for your shoes on the right hand side and the kitchen on the left.
- Beautifuly furnished Living Room
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with Cable
- Sofa bed with a clear view of the magnificent scenery
- Table for four persons
- Adjacent to the beautiful view
- Fully furnished Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Toaste, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker
- Abundant amount of dishware and silverware
- Thick matress comfortable King Size Bed
- Clothing Dresser
- Stereo CD-Player
- Alarm Clock
- Bed Stand with Lamp
- Last but not least, A view of gorgeous Hawaii
- Full-sized combo Bath and Shower
- Face towels, hand towels, body towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large mirror and Make Up Counter
- Beautiful Scenic Views from everywhere in the Condo
- A large sliding door between living room and bedroom to segregate the two
- Kitchen adjacent to living room for warm family experience in front of a Majestic View.
Great View-Favorite Condo In Honolulu
Reviewed by Melvin F
This condo has been our choice in Honolulu for several years. It has a great ocean view from the 9th floor. Since our stay last year a whole new combination of coach, main chair, and 4 chair & dining table are a great addition. An expensive but complicated new thermostat has also been installed. We had to call the caretaker to learn how to use it and he agreed the 2 page instructions was very difficult to understand. The bed was wonderful. Got pictures of picturesque sunsets and shopping and eating places are all within several blocks either way.Would suggest an upgrade in all kitchenware to make the condo more attractive. . .
We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed this condo for several years and keep coming back. Thank you for noticing all the great additions that have been made to this unit. The Ilikai Marina did undergoing a great transformation with brand new air conditioning units and thermostats. We did leave the instruction booklet near by as you are not the first to have a hard time with the adjusting of this thermostat. To take it a step further however, the owner, has decided to write up a new instruction sheet that will be easier to understand and will be installed on 2/3/2017.
The condo was updated a while ago with several new kitchen stock such as cutlery, plates, glasses and cups. However we will send someone by there to see if perhaps there are any other kitchen items that might be needed or replaced.
Thank you for your review and we hope to continue to see you return again and again. Thanks so much for your business!
Reviewed by Makella
Cons -Lots of remodel happening on the same floor. -Condos are numbered not in order from smaller to greater they are just scattered.- Bedding should be replaced. -Pull out couch was flaking and also should be replaced.
Pros-Loved the location and view of the marina. - Affordable. -The lock to get in with the code was very convient. -Parking $20.00 a day/night.
Reviewed by Annie
My family and I have been going to Oahu for the past 10 years every year. We love staying at Ilikai Marina because of its location and views. Condo 992 surely offered the comforts of home and good memories. It's clean and spacious. Although the furniture are outdated and worn out due to common wear and tear over the years, it still served as well. There were ample linens including towels. Just as our predecessors have done, we left beach toys for the next guests to use. Interim cleaning was very satisfying. I would recommend this condo for any family who would love to save money and enjoy an ocean view every morning. Parking is not included but public parking is available by the Marina. Go to Diamond parking office and inquire about monthly pass if your stay is 2 weeks or more. It's worth it.