680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
One of the best values for an oceanfront condo in Waikiki. Close to great Honolulu activities and a short walk across the Ala Wai Canal for quick access to Ala Moana Beach Park and Shopping Center.
- Faces directly west for sunset views year round
- Minutes from Waikiki Beach & Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Internet - Cabled [Free]
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed
- The expansive views overlook the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. One can sip Pina Coladas from the outdoor lanai at sunset, watch the yachts go by and see the sun slowly drop below the horizon.
- The views and sunsets are spectacular and unparalleled. The Pacific Ocean views are unobstructed, something rare to find in Waikiki. There are also glittering city views at night.
- After a long day of swimming, surfing and playing, take a seat at the Lanai with your favorite drink and enjoy the smell of and the view of the Ocean.
- Watch the private boats that come back at the end of the day.
- On Friday nights, enjoy the fire works at Hawaii Hilton next door from the Lanai.
- Enjoy all comfortable living room with the Hawaiian decor. It is furnished for your outmost enjoyment with TV, cable, DVD & CD player.
- Enjoy the free wireless interent access.
- The sofabed turns into a comfortable bed for your enjoyment.
- Enjoy the fully-equiped kitchen with expansive views. There is a Subzero refrigerator, range, dish washer, microwave, blender, toaster and other kitchen accessories and enjoy dining at the best location in the area - oceanfront at your condo.
- The unit has one king size bed with a window to the marina and the unabstructed view of the Pacific Ocean.
- The Bedroom has direct access to the bathroom and the rest of the unit.
- The bedroom is fully furnished for your enjoyment with AC.
- Enjoy a relaxing shower at the newly remodeled bathroom.
- The dining table is loacted close to the Lanai with unabstructed view of the Marina and the Ocean.
- No Description Available
- 600 Square Feet of Living Space
- This condo is a quiet repose and yet is ideally located for exploring Hawaii’s most exciting city - Honolulu!
- It is a short walking distance to world famous Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana beach.
- Simply walk down to street level and you have access to many well known restaurants.
- Walk to Ala Moana Shopping Center for all your necessities as well as some luxtury items.
- Don't forget Starbuck's coffee across the Street!
Reviewed by Brandon
The unit was nice! I always have great stays here at the marina no matter the condo, though this time required a bit more patience, seems the bed frame wasn't put together properly and kept coming apart, we had to remove the mattress and box springs twice to attempt to fix them. And the unit had only one roll of toilet paper for the week stay, had to buy more and left the rest in the room for future tenants but overall still a great place and service is always top notch. Thanks
Thanks for your feedback. We keep additional TP under the counter rather than putting them visible on the shelf. Sorry for miscommunication. The bed is new and we are not aware of any issues but we will re-examine the frame again. Again, thanks for your feedback.