680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
One of the best values for an oceanfront condo in Waikiki. Close to great Honolulu activities and a short walk across the Ala Wai Canal for quick access to Ala Moana Beach Park and Shopping Center.
- Faces directly west for sunset views year round
- Minutes from Waikiki Beach & Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Internet - Cabled [Free]
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed
- The expansive views overlook the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. One can sip Pina Coladas from the outdoor lanai at sunset, watch the yachts go by and see the sun slowly drop below the horizon.
- The views and sunsets are spectacular and unparalleled. The Pacific Ocean views are unobstructed, something rare to find in Waikiki. There are also glittering city views at night.
- After a long day of swimming, surfing and playing, take a seat at the Lanai with your favorite drink and enjoy the smell of and the view of the Ocean.
- Watch the private boats that come back at the end of the day.
- On Friday nights, enjoy the fire works at Hawaii Hilton next door from the Lanai.
- The dining table is loacted close to the Lanai with unabstructed view of the Marina and the Ocean.
- Enjoy all comfortable living room with the Hawaiian decor. It is furnished for your outmost enjoyment with TV, cable, DVD & CD player.
- Enjoy the free wireless interent access.
- The sofabed turns into a comfortable bed for your enjoyment.
- Enjoy the fully-equiped kitchen with expansive views. There is a Subzero refrigerator, range, dish washer, microwave, blender, toaster and other kitchen accessories and enjoy dining at the best location in the area - oceanfront at your condo.
- The unit has one king size bed with a window to the marina and the unabstructed view of the Pacific Ocean.
- The Bedroom has direct access to the bathroom and the rest of the unit.
- The bedroom is fully furnished for your enjoyment with AC.
- Enjoy a relaxing shower at the newly remodeled bathroom.
- No Description Available
- 600 Square Feet of Living Space
- This condo is a quiet repose and yet is ideally located for exploring Hawaii’s most exciting city - Honolulu!
- It is a short walking distance to world famous Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana beach.
- Simply walk down to street level and you have access to many well known restaurants.
- Walk to Ala Moana Shopping Center for all your necessities as well as some luxtury items.
- Don't forget Starbuck's coffee across the Street!
Great View and plenty of beach supplies
Reviewed by TC
Great view of marina, sunsets and fireworks.The condo was well equipped with everything needed for our stay. We enjoyed the use of beach towels, chairs, umbrellas and ice chest.Will definitely check this place for availability for our next trip!
Review for condo 786
Reviewed by Sarah
We loved the fantastic view of the marina! The condo was very nice and very clean. It is such a great location because you can easily walk along the beach or go for swim in 10 minutes. It is located very close to the ABC stores and a grocery store we found within a 10 minute walk that we could pick up some items like milk and bread. All the people that work at the condo were very kind and friendly. We enjoyed our trip very much! Mahalo!
Stay was okay
Reviewed by Christina
Pros:Beautiful view of Friday night Fireworks and sunsetParking underneath was easyKitchen was fully stocked A/C was great
Cons:Was unable to watch basic cable in living room although Roku was available was hard to navigate Basic cable in the room had to flip channels by standing next to tv. The remote was extremely sticky from God knows what! Plenty of loose tiles around the property. Outdated Chairs and table on balconyThe bed had sand in it and me and my husband had a hard time sleepy because it made us itchySand in the drawers next to bedSand all over the floor next to drawers like it was not vacuumed wellSome plates were dirty in the cabinets and had to be washed before use
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. We take your comments seriously and will do all we can to address them. To that end, we will re-examine our cleaning process and procedure.