600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Spacious Studio with Full Bath Condo Spacious lanai Fully equipped Kitchen Beautiful Tropical Furniture, Drapes, Linens, Towels Very Comfortable, King Size Bed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning — Split AC System
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk (2)
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- King Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. Even spectacular fireworks from the lanai every Friday night.
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot,Travertine marble lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Full mirrored entry closet with beach toys inside for the little ones and a cooler and beach chairs for day trips.
Granite floor entry
- Sturdy wood frame futon sofa turns into a very comfortable Queen-Size bed.
- Coffee table.
- Area carpet.
- Chair, desk and lamp.
- Cordless telephone with answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 46-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe digital cable service with extra channels.
- Digital Video Recorder to record your favorite shows.
- Bluray Disc DVD player.
- Split AC very quiet system with remote control.
- Marble flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for three at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
Stove top with oven
- Laundry room located on every floor of the Ilikai
- Coin operated. Bring your own quarters and detergent. $2.50 per load.
- Gorgeous Cherry Wood wall unit with plenty of drawers and shelves for storage.
- Very comfortable King-Sized bed.
- Hawaiian design bedding.
- Reading lamps.
- Remodeled bathroom with granite floors and counter tops.
- Big shower with upgraded quality glass shower doors.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
Reviewed by Laura
This was the third time staying in Unit 828 and as always, it didn't disappoint! This unit is exactly as it appears and is very clean, beautiful and comfortable. The view from the lanai is awesome and it's the perfect location to watch the Hilton fireworks on the beach on Friday nights. The Ilikai is a great location and this unit is set up with everything to make your stay great! We will again stay in the unit on our next trip to Hawaii!
We are glad you had a great time and have come back once again to this great condo. We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to post this for us. The condo does have everything you will need and is right in a location that is so convenient to everything. The fireworks out the lanai view is also a bonus as you mentioned on Friday nights from the Hilton. Thank you once again for your review!
828 was Great!
Reviewed by Jan
This was my third time to stay at an Ilikai condo. The location and amenities can't be beat. Of the three condos I've stayed at, this one was the best. I have absolutely nothing but praise for #828. It was very clean, had the basic necessities and made an ideal home-away-from-home. I recommend this condo whole-heartedly and hope to stay there again.
Mahalo for your wonderful review. It certainly makes us happy to know that this unit was your favorite. This unit is in a great location and we do try to have everything you might need. When you return again, we hope you will choose this unit! Thank you for your business!
I love hawaii
Reviewed by Lisa
We loved staying at the ilikai room 828. All excellent except the air conditioner needs re gasing or replacing as it is not cool enough. We were hot even with the airconditioner on and all doors closed.we would definately book again when next in waikiki.Aloha to aloha condosLisa and James
Thank you for the review you have posted. We are sorry to hear that the air conditioning was not working well while you were there. This past season the air conditioners have had to work overtime with the hot summer/fall and we have had to have extra maintenance and service call to maintain them. We wish you would have let us know as we do respond to any issues that may arise immediately.
We do hope you can come again and let us accommodate you in your next stay. Please always feel free to give us a call anytime with any needs or concerns.