600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Spacious Studio with Full Bath Condo Spacious lanai Fully equipped Kitchen Beautiful Tropical Furniture, Drapes, Linens, Towels Very Comfortable, King Size Bed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning — Split AC System
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk (2)
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- King Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. Even spectacular fireworks from the lanai every Friday night.
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot,Travertine marble lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Full mirrored entry closet with beach toys inside for the little ones and a cooler and beach chairs for day trips.
Granite floor entry
- Sturdy wood frame futon sofa turns into a very comfortable Queen-Size bed.
- Coffee table.
- Area carpet.
- Chair, desk and lamp.
- Cordless telephone with answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 46-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe digital cable service with extra channels.
- Digital Video Recorder to record your favorite shows.
- Bluray Disc DVD player.
- Split AC very quiet system with remote control.
- Marble flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for three at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
Stove top with oven
- Laundry room located on every floor of the Ilikai
- Coin operated. Bring your own quarters and detergent. $2.50 per load.
- Gorgeous Cherry Wood wall unit with plenty of drawers and shelves for storage.
- Very comfortable King-Sized bed.
- Hawaiian design bedding.
- Reading lamps.
- Remodeled bathroom with granite floors and counter tops.
- Big shower with upgraded quality glass shower doors.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
First time visitor
Reviewed by Doug
Had a very enjoyable time in Honolulu in this comfortable Condo. Will certainly make a return trip staying in the same Condo. Would suggest that a jug for boiling water be made available for tea drinkers. Using the microwave oven to boil water can be dangerous.