620 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Occupancy 4
Newly Remodeled in October 2014!
- New Travertine Tile Throughout
- New Kitchen - Granite, Appliances & Cabinets
- New Bathroom - Granite, Cabinet & Tile
Our amazing condo features:
- Lagoon, Sunrise & Ocean Views
- Front Row Fireworks View Friday Nights
- Hilton Luau View from Lanai Every Night
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Granite Countertops
- Breakfast Bar
- Pool - Shared
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk (6)
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Sofa Bed
- King Bed
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Encouraging Sunrises
- Sparkling Ocean (watch for Spinner Dolfins always and humpback whales from November to April)
- Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon
- Top of Diamond Head
- Kaisers & Rock Pile Surf Breaks (Great Surf Spots)
- Jetty and Reef (Great Snorkel Spot)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village pools and gardens Luau atop the Hilton Hawaiian Village garage-usually nightly except Friday
- Brilliant Colors of the Evening Skies
- Spectacular Friday Night Fireworks above the Lagoon
- Spacious 120 sq. ft. Lanai with inspiring views of Sunrises - the top of Diamond Head - Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon - Ocean/Beach - Kaisers and Rock Pile Surf Breaks - Nightly Luau on Hilton's garage roof - Friday night Fireworks over the Lagoon
- Schlage push button key pad entry
- Granite Kitchen counter with 4 bar stools.
- 36" table with 4 chairs on lanai.
- The surfboards above the kitchen bar are locked and are NOT to be used!
- Spacious Open kitchen with new (Oct. 2014) cabinets with large granite counter/workspace.
- New (Oct. 2014) Tile floor throughout.
- Large refrigerator.
- Garbage disposal.
- 12 c. Coffee Maker: programable + auto shut-off +4 c. Coffee Maker
- Oster 16 speed Blender.
- Toaster features bagel, toast, and frozen settings
- Dishware, Glassware and Silverware - service for 8.
- Non-stick Cookware: pots & fry pans + 15" covered chicken frypan
- Non stick Griddle(covers 2 burners)
- Non-stick Grill Pan
- 6 cup Electric Rice Cooker
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils, Knives & Gadgets, Bakeware, Serveware.
- Assorted Storage Contaniners.
- Salt & Pepper Shaker
- Spice Rack
- Dish and Dishwaher soap
- Kitchen Towels and Sponge
- Tropical Island Style Furnishings
- Tile floors throughout
- Drapes with black out lining
- Queen Sofa pull out Sleeper with 4" memory foam mattress
- Air Conditioner with remote control.
- 32" Sony flat screen HD TV with Cable and Remote Control
- Sony DVD Player with Remote Control
- Wireless High Speed Internet .
- Cordless Telephone with built in answering machine
- Mirror Wall expanding the view of the ocean.
- New (Oct. 2014) Tile floor throughout
- King size Bed
- High Quality Bedding.
- Drapes with black out lining
- 5 drawer Ratan dresser on left side of bed-a matching 2 drawer Bedside Night Stand on right side of bed - 2 Lamps
- Alarm Clock-Radio.
- Watch your 32" Flatscreen HD TV from bed.
- Sliding Shoji Panels to seperate the bedroom from the livingroom for privacy.
- Walk-in shower
- hair dryer
- Two sets of towels per guest
- Starter Set Soap, Shampoo/Conditioner and Body Lotion
- No Description Available
- Laundry facilities are located on each floor and to the right of the elevators.
- 2 washers and 2 dryers.
- $2.50 per load, quarters only.
- Laundry table.
- Laundry products vending machine: soap, bleach, and softener $1.25 each.
- Note: Garbage room is location to the left of the elevators. Trash must be bagged. Recycle bins are available for glass, plastic, aluminium, and newspaper.
Reviewed by manuel
Great condo! The place was everything we were hoping for, and more. The view of the lagoon and ocean was great. Nice, clean and quiet at night time. We would stay there again..
Reviewed by Kathy B
This is our 2nd visit to this condo. We've stayed at several other condos in the Ilikai over the last few years. This is our favorite by far. Everything is perfect for us during our work/ play trips. The view is wonderful, the condo is clean, comfortable and well stocked. We will be returning again in October and would happily book this condo again!
Great location - condo lacking some amenities
Reviewed by allanmurota
Great location and nicely renovated condo - tile floors, granite counter top, mirrors everywhere, and nice shoji decor. 1. The bed is really soft, and rolls to the middle - its probably very old and needs a new mattress. ( they said they bought it 4.5 years ago)2. The sheets are quite flimsy and there is only one set so we can't change them. (they said they will ask houskeeping to look into this)3. The upholstery on the couch and the chair are old and quite dirty. They do have a zipper, but i'm sure they haven't been washed for quite a while. (they will take care of this when they have time)4. The pillows on the couch are also quite dirty.5. it would be nice to have a player for ipod/iphone to listen to music. (bring mini jack to RCA cord so you can plug into the TV)6. a toaster oven would be a nice to have instead of having to use the big oven.
if these items were fixed, and priced a little lower, i would recommend this unit.
Aloha Allan and Eiko,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you thought the location was great and that the renovation was nicely done. We are also very pleased with the way it turned out with the tile floors throughout and the granite counter tops and mirrors and new cabinets.
We are so sorry that the bed was too soft for you. As I told you, we bought a high quality bed with a "pillow top" from Macy's in November 2010, just 4 1/2 years ago. It was quite the ordeal to lay on all the different mattress choices trying to choose one that would meet the comfort of our guests. We realize we couldn't satisfy everyone since not everyone likes the same firmness of their mattress. But we have had several comments in our reviews about how comfortable the bed is and just a few, including your comment, that it was not comfortable. I hope that it didn't distract from your vacation.
Thank you for pointing out the flimsy sheets. I 'm sorry about that. If you had told Valerie, our contact, when you noticed it, she would gladly have had the housekeeping team change the bed for you. We bought two new sets 5 months ago and I'm sure they could have remade the bed with sheets that you would have found more to your liking. Our housekeeping team cleans the room and makes the bed ready for your arrival. They don't leave extra sheets out for you but as I said, Valerie would have had the bed remade with a different set had you let her know that you were unhappy with the set on the bed. We make every effort to make our guests comfortable while they are in our condo.
Thank you so much for pointing out that the couch and chair upholstery was dirty. The furniture is only 7 years old and the covers have been taken off and washed but they must be washed and not put in the dryer because they will shrink and not fit back on. We must do that when we don't have back to back reservations so that we don't inconvenience any of our guests. Housekeeping will be washing them again as soon as we have an opening in the calendar. Unfortunately, right after they are washed they could need it again because all it takes is one guests with suntan lotion on who sits on the couch or chair to cause it to get greasy and attract the dirt again.
You don't need a player to listen to your music on your ipod . One of our guests wrote in his review. "we found that having a HD TV with a VGa connection we could use our small notebook computer with the TV. We could also plug in our i-Pod to the TV and play music through the TV speakers".
Thank you for the suggestion of the toaster oven. We haven't had any other guests mention one. We will consider adding one.
We appreciate your reservation and look forward to providing you with your accommodations the next time you visit Hawaii. Be sure and contact us before you make a future reservation so that we can give you a return guest discount code.
Terry and Sue Agnew, owners, Ilikai Hotel, condo 1530