400 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
Best Beachfront Location! This is Hawaii the way you dream about it. No building taller than a tree on Napili Bay.
- Swim, surf, snorkel, whale watch and glorious sunsets without leaving the property.
- 30 seconds from the blender to the beach!
- Sleep to the sound of the surf.
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Queen Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Ocean, Sunset & Molokai Views
- Watch Ships in the Pailolo Channel
- Watch Humpback Whales in Season
- See Dolphins & Sea Turtles
- 180 Degree View of Napili Beach
Studio Living Area
- Hawaiian Decor
- 6-Drawer Dresser & Mirror
- Dining Seating for 2
- TV, DVD & VCR
- Wall Mounted Mirror
- Very Comfortable Sofa & Casual Chair
- Coffee Table
- Carpeted Floors
- Entry Opens Directly to the Kitchen
- Fantastic Sunset, Ocean & Molokai Views
- Comfortable Seating for 2
- Tea Table
- Beach Chairs
- Maple Cabinetry with Tile Counters
- Tile Floor
- Range & Microwave
- Full Size Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Serveware & Cookware
- Dining Settings & Glassware
Studio Sleeping Area
- Very Comfortable Queen Size Bed
- Night Stand with Reading Lamp
- Luxurious Bedding & Cotton Linens
- Alarm Clock & Radio
- Light & Bright
- Tile Floors & Counter
- Tub-Shower Combination
- Full Sets Bath Linens
- Hair Blow Dryer
- Generous Closet Space
- No Description Available
- Beachfront Unit for Best Views
- Privacy of 2nd Floor Location
- 15 Seconds to the Beach
- Sleep to the Sound of the Surf
Our stay at Napili bay condo.
Reviewed by Mike @ Kathy Sole'
We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean. The Bedspread could be replaced. It looked worn. It was nice to have the kitchen utensils available so we could enjoy some of our meals there. The ocean waves were very relaxing and the view is beautiful. My time has been very involved with my Dad who has Alzheimers and my brother with Down Syndrome so this trip was very needed!
The Mangers of the Condo was exceptionally nice and helpful!!!
Kathy and Michael
Reviewed by Kathy
We arrived late at night after pushing ourselves to do a grocery shopping on the way from the airport. We opened the door and were enveloped in the sound of the thundering surf. I went out onto the deck and was shocked at the closeness of the beach. I told Dave not to bother putting in his anti-snore device as I would never hear him. Some people might find the surf too loud, but it lulled us to sleep. We fell into a rhythm of a leisurely breakfast and coffee on our deck. Packed up the chairs and headed for the beach. Swim, read, take in the beauty of the surroundings. Families playing in the waves. Swimming toward the reef and snorkelling. Back to our room for a shower in the newly renovated bathroom. We loved the condo so much that we ate all meals "at home" with the exception of 2 dinners. Grocery shopping is a few minutes away at the Napili shopping centre. We live in 5000 square feet and it was so freeing to occupy this small condo that had all we needed. The art is beautiful. I googled the artists. Lisa, the caretaker, was very helpful when we had some trouble with the Internet. Also she told us to remember to bring our beach chairs back to the condo. In our dreamy state, we forgot them and rushed to the beach at 9pm to find them and our snorkels, masks and fins gone. We felt deflated and foolish. Lisa called the next morning to say her husband had picked them up!The location is perfect for sightseeing and dining. We were flying home on an overnight flight so we emailed and asked if we could have a late checkout. We were told to stay as long as we wished as there was no one checking in the next day. It's great to have found 203!!