400 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
Best Beachfront Location! This is Hawaii the way you dream about it. No building taller than a tree on Napili Bay.
- Swim, surf, snorkel, whale watch and glorious sunsets without leaving the property.
- 30 seconds from the blender to the beach!
- Sleep to the sound of the surf.
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Queen Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Ocean, Sunset & Molokai Views
- Watch Ships in the Pailolo Channel
- Watch Humpback Whales in Season
- See Dolphins & Sea Turtles
- 180 Degree View of Napili Beach
Studio Living Area
- Hawaiian Decor
- 6-Drawer Dresser & Mirror
- Dining Seating for 2
- TV, DVD & VCR
- Wall Mounted Mirror
- Very Comfortable Sofa & Casual Chair
- Coffee Table
- Carpeted Floors
- Entry Opens Directly to the Kitchen
- Fantastic Sunset, Ocean & Molokai Views
- Comfortable Seating for 2
- Tea Table
- Beach Chairs
- Maple Cabinetry with Tile Counters
- Tile Floor
- Range & Microwave
- Full Size Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Serveware & Cookware
- Dining Settings & Glassware
Studio Sleeping Area
- Very Comfortable Queen Size Bed
- Night Stand with Reading Lamp
- Luxurious Bedding & Cotton Linens
- Alarm Clock & Radio
- Light & Bright
- Tile Floors & Counter
- Tub-Shower Combination
- Full Sets Bath Linens
- Hair Blow Dryer
- Generous Closet Space
- No Description Available
- Beachfront Unit for Best Views
- Privacy of 2nd Floor Location
- 15 Seconds to the Beach
- Sleep to the Sound of the Surf
Right on the Beach in Napili
Reviewed by Steve B
We stayed at Napili Bay Resort from July 6-11 (5 nights). The pictures and description were so true - it is right on the beach. It took us a couple nights to adjust to the sound as the surf is only about 15 feet from the building, but it was very peaceful. The balcony is a great place to start and end each day.
Unit 203 was in good shape and actually a little bigger than we expected. We ended up with some good suggestions on restaurants, snorkel spots and nearby attractions from the guest book. We did use the community grill and laundry, although if you want to use the laundry facilities I would recommend bringing your own change. The change machine was not working during our stay but it was easy to get quarters from the nearby market.
Napili is close enough to Kaanapali and Lahaina to have easy access but far enough away to keep you out of the crowds and traffic in those areas. I would recommend Napili in general and the Napili Bay Resort in particular for anyone wanting to be a little off the main track in West Maui. Annie was very easy to work with and the check-in and check-out process couldn't have been easier.
Steve and Clare B.
Reviewed by Colin
We have stayed at The Napili Bay Condos at least 13 times. This was our first time in Unit 203. It has everything you need for your stay. Plenty of appliances and dishes. I wish it would have had additional fans (stand up oscillating) and I wish the Lania would have had taller table and chairs so you could see over the railing. We had to stand up to see the beach. Otherwise the condo was good.