400 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
Best Beachfront Location! This is Hawaii the way you dream about it. No building taller than a tree on Napili Bay.
- Swim, surf, snorkel, whale watch and glorious sunsets without leaving the property.
- 30 seconds from the blender to the beach!
- Sleep to the sound of the surf.
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Queen Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Ocean, Sunset & Molokai Views
- Watch Ships in the Pailolo Channel
- Watch Humpback Whales in Season
- See Dolphins & Sea Turtles
- 180 Degree View of Napili Beach
Studio Living Area
- Hawaiian Decor
- 6-Drawer Dresser & Mirror
- Dining Seating for 2
- TV, DVD & VCR
- Wall Mounted Mirror
- Very Comfortable Sofa & Casual Chair
- Coffee Table
- Carpeted Floors
- Entry Opens Directly to the Kitchen
- Fantastic Sunset, Ocean & Molokai Views
- Comfortable Seating for 2
- Tea Table
- Beach Chairs
- Maple Cabinetry with Tile Counters
- Tile Floor
- Range & Microwave
- Full Size Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Serveware & Cookware
- Dining Settings & Glassware
Studio Sleeping Area
- Very Comfortable Queen Size Bed
- Night Stand with Reading Lamp
- Luxurious Bedding & Cotton Linens
- Alarm Clock & Radio
- Light & Bright
- Tile Floors & Counter
- Tub-Shower Combination
- Full Sets Bath Linens
- Hair Blow Dryer
- Generous Closet Space
- No Description Available
- Beachfront Unit for Best Views
- Privacy of 2nd Floor Location
- 15 Seconds to the Beach
- Sleep to the Sound of the Surf
Reviewed by David
We stayed in unit 203 and it was perfect. We were there for 4 nights on our honeymoon and could not have had a better time. The unit had everything we needed and the views and sounds of the ocean were amazing. Would definitely stay there again.
Right on the beach!
Reviewed by ann
This efficient little condo is right on the beach. The ocean waves will lull you to sleep, but the screaming children may wake you in the morning. There is no air conditioning in Hawaii in general and the tropical weather means you have to leave the windows open and the fans on.Still, being on the beach at Napili Bay is a wonderful place to be if you love the ocean.
Napili Bay Condo 203 is a heavenly retreat.
Reviewed by Catherine H
You will love this condo! It is clean and comfortable, with a nice Hawaiian vibe. The beach is probably the best on Maui. Quality restaurants are nearby for pupus and happy hour. You'll be able to see whales from your balcony and snorkel in the bay. We saw many unusual fish, and even turtles swimming right off shore! This was a great place for us to relax, renew, and rejuvenate.