1100 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Sleeps 6
Upgraded Koloa Landing luxury Condo! Beautuful 2 bedroom 2 Bath with peeks at the ocean, mountain, and pool views. This exclusive, oceanside resort community is made complete with luxurious five piece bathrooms and fully equipped gourmet kitchens, including granite countertops, custom cabinetry, Sub-Zero refrigerators and Wolf appliances.
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (2) — (1 pool for adults only) Pool hours 5 a.m. to 10 p. m
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free — parking is included in the daily resort fee
- Sofa Bed — queen size sofa bed in living room
- Pack 'n play — upon request
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room — Located in the same building # 3 & included in daily resort fee
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Partial ocean and beautiful pool views
- Spacious lanai with round breakfast table and seating for six
- Two lounge chairs to admire the view
- Travertine tile flooring
- Bright, open living room
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Comfortable sitting area
- Beautiful hardwood dining table with seating for six
- Private elevator entry to the fourth floor
- Beautiful mountain view to the left as you exit the elevator
- Hard wood finish
- BRAND NEW with top of the line appliances and dishware!
- Grantite countertops
- Hard wood cabinetry
- Open and Spacious, easy to manuver
- BRAND NEW stackable front load washer and dryer
- BRAND NEW queen bed with high thread count linens
- Beautiful mountain views
- Flat screen TV
- BRAND NEW granite countertops with double sinks
- Walk in shower
- Large relaxing tub
- BRAND NEW king bed with high thread count linens.
- Ocean and pool views
- Large flat screen TV
- BRAND NEW granite countertops
- Walk in shower
- Large 2 bedroom 2 bath with full kitchen and living areas.
- Spacious lanai with ocean and pool views
- Located in Building number 3
- To the right of the main entrance off Poipu Road
3rd Stay in Condo 3-403!
Reviewed by Kimberly
This was our 3rd time staying in this beautiful condo and it felt like home when we walked in. The view, the kitchen, the comfortable beds, the beach stuff and location make this condo a wonderful place to stay. Our favorite part is the eating together as a family on the lanai and being able to cook a few meals. We've been here twice during the construction and you can't hear anything when the doors are closed. The construction did not affect our stay at all and it looks like the property will be even more beautiful once completed. I can't imagine coming to Kauai and staying any place else!
Beautiful and Relaxing
Reviewed by Wes
My wife and I stayed here for eight nights in November and had an amazing time. The condo was beautiful and very spacious. The kitchen was a great size with nice finishes. Parking was easy and the elevator for the condo was right by the parking lot. We found the condo to be in a great location close to both the Poipu shopping village and the Kukui'ula Village shopping center. You can easily walk to both locations and grab dinner or some Lapperts Ice Cream. The condo had a great view of the pool and you can see the ocean from multiple angles. There was construction going on while we were there but we barely noticed it.
We had a small problem with the washing machine but the management took care of it very promptly. The laundry room is packed with all the beach gear you could want. We loved using the body boards, beach chairs, umbrella, and mini cooler. The pool and spa were immaculate. I think we went to the hot tub almost every night we were there.
By far our favorite part of the condo was the lanai. It stretched from the master bedroom to the living room. The pictures on the listing did not do it justice. It was peaceful and very relaxing. We ate breakfast on the lanai pretty much every morning.
The only problem we had with the condo was the wifi. It was basically useless because it was so slow. I would hope with the relatively high resort fee that you could get some better internet access. That being said it was a very small inconvenience. I would rather be at the beach than using wifi at the resort anyways.
Overall we had an amazing experience and will be coming back as soon as we can!
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at 3-403 at Koloa Landing. This is a great condo with multiple and beautiful upgrades. As you mentioned the lanai is very special and spacious! Koloa Landing is located in a great spot, close to everything!
It is always nice to hear that the construction did not cause you any displeasure. Construction is a necessary thing to make the resort even more special with the new amenities etc.
Thank you for mentioning that when you had the problem with the washer/dryer in the unit, we did respond right away. We do try very hard to be available immediately or as soon as possible. The unit also as you said is stocked well with beach equipment of all sorts. We want our guests to have the convenience of having everything they might need.
We hope you will come again soon and thank you again for the glowing review!
Needed more time to enjoy!
Reviewed by Michael
We stayed in Koloa Landing in October 2015. The condo was really well presented, and the location and amenities were fantastic. The only problem was not spending enough time enjoying it as therewas so much else to see on Kauai! Having the beach equipment in the condo was a great help, and the kitchen was a pleasure to use. Next time I will spend a few more days!