1100 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Occupancy 6
BRAND NEW Koloa Landing luxury Condo! Beautuful 2 bedroom 2 Bath, with amazing ocean, mountain, and pool views. This exclusive, oceanside resort community is made complete with luxurious five piece bathrooms and fully equipped gourmet kitchens, including granite countertops, custom cabinetry, Sub-Zero refrigerators and Wolf appliances.
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (2) — (1 pool for adults only) Pool hours 5 a.m. to 10 p. m
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free — parking is included in the daily resort fee
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Exercise Room — Located in the same building # 3 & included in daily resort fee
- Surfing - Nearby
- Sofa Bed — queen size sofa bed in living room
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Partial ocean and beautiful pool views
- Spacious lanai with round breakfast table and seating for six
- Two lounge chairs to admire the view
- Travertine tile flooring
- Private elevator entry to the fourth floor
- Beautiful mountain view to the left as you exit the elevator
- Hard wood finish
- Bright, open living room
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Comfortable sitting area
- Beautiful hardwood dining table with seating for six
- BRAND NEW with top of the line appliances and dishware!
- Grantite countertops
- Hard wood cabinetry
- Open and Spacious, easy to manuver
- BRAND NEW stackable front load washer and dryer
- BRAND NEW granite countertops with double sinks
- Walk in shower
- Large relaxing tub
- BRAND NEW queen bed with high thread count linens
- Beautiful mountain views
- Flat screen TV
- BRAND NEW king bed with high thread count linens.
- Ocean and pool views
- Large flat screen TV
- BRAND NEW granite countertops
- Walk in shower
- Large 2 bedroom 2 bath with full kitchen and living areas.
- Spacious lanai with ocean and pool views
- Located in Building number 3
- To the right of the main entrance off Poipu Road
Reviewed by Steve
The resort Koloa Landing was very nice for our first stay at the Hawaiian island Kauai. It is by far the best hotel we've stayed at. Everything is provided for you except the food which helped a great deal. The things provided were all pots and pans to boogie boards and snorkels. A definite 5 stars and a must stay at!
Really beautiful place
Reviewed by webaddict2015
Beautiful property. The location of the condo right above the pool was ideal. The lanai was huge and very relaxing. The beds and bedding were amazing as were the bathrooms. The layout was perfect for privacy as the master bedroom suite was on the opposite side of the second bedroom. The unit was stocked full of any type of beach gear that you could possibly want. The property grounds and pools were beautiful and well maintained. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
The only negatives that I will mention are of course the massive construction area that obstructed our view and access to the beach. I was afraid that the noise would be a problem but it really didn't bother us and the workers don't start very early. I would love to come back to see everything when the construction is complete. As far as the condo goes, some of the appliances were temperamental. The coffee maker leaked and at times stopped in the middle of brewing. The fridge was nice but the door was hard to pull open at times. The dryer was not very effective and seemed to take a long time to do the job. I only mention these items to help others as they really did not impact the enjoyment of our stay and I would definitely come back again.
Relaxing Stay at Koloa Landing Despite Construction
Reviewed by zhocking
I spent the Thanksgiving holiday at Koloa Landing Resort with my family, and we all had an excellent time. The resort is a short walk from the beach and a couple different shopping centers that have a variety of restaurants. It is only a few minute drive down to Old Koloa Town and the grocery store. Overall, the condo was in excellent shape and had everything we needed to have a great stay. The hotel grounds were well taken care of and moderately peaceful.
Please note, a new phase of construction is taking place at Koloa Landing, and I believe it just started within the last couple of months. The majority of the construction is away from building 3. However, it appears new buildings are being put up between building 3 and the water. It would be good to ask in the future to see current pictures of the ocean view, because it may be limited.
Other than that, no complaints, and I would definitely consider staying at the resort again once it is completely built out. I felt the property was adequately described and all fees were disclosed up front. Oh, and talk to Kristen if you're like most of us and need to register more than two wi-fi devices per day at the hotel :)
We always appreciate great reviews from guests like yourself who let us know that they were well pleased with the accommodations. The location as mentioned is great and close to the ocean, restaurants and shopping. Thank you for mentioning also that the construction is not right on top of building 3 where this unit is located. With the construction of new buildings, it is not yet certain how the view of the ocean will be affected. We do know that ocean peeks between the building should always be present. However for now the ocean view can still be enjoyed.
We hope that you will come again and stay with us in your next trip to the islands!