600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
A luxurious hotel room with full bath and new (2010) butler's pantry with convenient ammenities such as a bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a covered lanai with spectacular views of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains. Perfect for couples who want to explore the North Shore. Enjoy fresh Kauaian coffee or a bottle of wine chilled in the fridge for sunset. Hanalei Bay Resort borders the 2nd and 3rd holes of the magnificent Princeville Makai golf course.
- Ocean View — Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchenette — Bar fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Golfing Nearby — Princeville Makai Course at back door
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- Tennis Courts (8) — Newly resurfaced. Peter Burwell academy
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk — Happy Talk Lounge
- King Bed
- Pack 'n play
- Take your breath away with one of the best views of Hanalei Bay!
- Relax on your private lanai
- Admire the jungle, waterfalls, and rainbows
- Have a romantic evening watching the suset behind majestic Bali Hai Mountain
- The private ceramic tiled lanai has a bar style table and chairs...great for morning coffee or dinner with unobstructed views of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai sunsets!
Studio Sleeping Area
- Spacious, bright studio
- Air-Conditioning with remote control
- 25 foot Vaulted ceiling with fan
- Comfortable King size bed
- 100% soft cotton sheets
- Side tables with reading lamps
- Comfortable seating area with 2 comfy chairs and cocktail table
- 37" flat screen HD TV wall mounted over storage hutch
- DVD player HDMI
- iHome Radio with docking station and alarm
- Large chest of drawers providing plenty of storage
Studio Sitting Area
- Two very comfortable chairs with cocktail table, facing TV or Bali Hai view
- 37" flat screen TV wall mounted over hutch
- TV tilts to face bed or seating area
- Convenient butler's pantry with granite counter and cherry cabinets
- Microwave and toaster oven
- Coffee maker with filters provided
- Bar refrigerator
- Stocked flatware, serveware, dish soap, sponge, paper towels, wine glasses, hi ball glasses, corkscrew, ice bucket, cooler bag, boogie boards and beach chairs
- Newly renovated!
- Beautiful granite couters and cherry cabinets provide plenty storage
- Newly tiled shower with sitting bench
- Tiled floors
- 100% cotton thick, plush Tommy Bahama towels
- Macadamia nut shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Oatmeal soap
- Magnifying wall mounted make up mirror
- This condo location is one of the best on the resort. It is a short walk to the front desk, Happy Talk lounge, tennis courts and both pools as well as the barbeque area.
- The resort is built on terraced land which provides the lovely views to Hanalei Bay. Being situated on one of the top terraces provides an easy walk (no hills) to amenities as well as a lovely view from the lanai.
- Approx 450 sq feet of living area in this large studio unit with a vaulted ceiling
Really just perfect
Reviewed by Gwynne
My husband and I spent 5 days in this condo and I honestly can't find a single complaint about it.
For me, cleanliness of a condo is the biggest priority. This place definitely met my expectations. The furnishings were nice/comfortable and the bedding/sheets were incredibly soft. The view off the balcony is the same as from the St. Regis and we paid a fraction of the cost. You can walk down a path about 7 minutes to the beach and have lunch at the St. Regis if you really want to..:)
The kitchenette is pretty non-existant except for a toaster oven and a mini fridge - so don't expect to be 'making' anything... but the fridge definitely came in handy.
Staff was attentive and polite whenever we encountered them. The on island contact for the condo was incredibly attentive as well.
No complaints about this place. I highly recommend for a couple looking to explore the island during the day and sleep comfortably during the night. I would absolutely stay here again.
Reviewed by Colleen
We stayed in condo 6304 from 10/4-10/6. It has an awesome view. I am normally not one to mention any negatives, but I would have to say that if this were my condo and I was renting it out, that I would have been very disappointed in the cleanliness of the condo. The furniture was dusty, the floor in areas didn't look like it had been swept. There was a lot of gecko poo on the walls. We found a cup under the bed. I just feel like I needed to bring this up. Apparently the air condition unit was not working property as we were told a repair person would be coming in. We didn't feel the need to use the air, so hadn't turned it on. After the repair person was there we decided to turn it on to see it the "noise" was fixed. Then the unit would not manually turn off. It actually started dripping water on the floor and we had to call housekeeping to get towels to wipe the floor up. We had to turn the unit off ourselves. Again, I am just stating all of this as I would be disappointed if I were paying someone to clean the unit and it wasn't being cleaned like I feel it should be. These condos aren't cheap to stay in, and you have to pay a cleaning fee. After we left Hanalei Bay Resort, we stayed 6 nights on the southshore at Kiahuna Plantations. The condo we stayed in was immaculate!!!
We do appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for mentioning the incredible view! We understand that you did not feel the unit was as clean as you had hoped. If you would have called us right away we could have come to see what you might have had issues with and taken care of them immediately. However since you did not let us know until after your stay, we cannot remedy any possible concerns. Our housecleaners do dust and swept the units as well as many other task with each clean.
Geckos are part of island living but they do come with some maintenance. Upon your review, we did send a housecleaner and did look for any evidence the geckos had left behind. She did find one area high on the vaulted wall and did manage to reach it to take care of it.
On the day of your arrival the housecleaner had noticed that the air conditioner was making a funny noise. Therefore we wanted to make sure the air conditioner was functioning properly and did call the serviceman. We have found with most of our guests that the air conditioner no matter the weather is always a desired element. We understand that it was not a concern of your and do apoligize that the serviceman left the air conditioner running but he most likely thought also you would want it on.
Thank you again for your review. This unit typically does get top review and it is a great upgraded condo with amazing views!