600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
A luxurious hotel room with full bath and new (2010) butler's pantry with convenient ammenities such as a bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a covered lanai with spectacular views of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains. Perfect for couples who want to explore the North Shore. Hanalei Bay Resort borders the 2nd and 3rd holes of the magnificent Princeville Makai golf course.
- Ocean View — Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchenette — Bar fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Golfing Nearby — Princeville Makai Course at back door
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- Tennis Courts (8) — Newly resurfaced. Peter Burwell academy
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk — Happy Talk Lounge
- King Bed
- Pack 'n play
- Take your breath away with one of the best views of Hanalei Bay!
- Relax on your private lanai
- Admire the jungle, waterfalls, and rainbows
- Have a romantic evening watching the suset behind majestic Bali Hai Mountain
- The private ceramic tiled lanai has a bar style table and chairs...great for morning coffee or dinner with unobstructed views of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai sunsets!
Studio Sleeping Area
- Spacious, bright studio
- Air-Conditioning with remote control
- 25 foot Vaulted ceiling with fan
- Comfortable King size bed
- 100% soft cotton sheets
- Side tables with reading lamps
- Comfortable seating area with 2 comfy chairs and cocktail table
- 37" flat screen HD TV wall mounted over storage hutch
- DVD player HDMI
- iHome Radio with docking station and alarm
- Large chest of drawers providing plenty of storage
Studio Sitting Area
- Two very comfortable chairs with cocktail table, facing TV or Bali Hai view
- 37" flat screen TV wall mounted over hutch
- TV tilts to face bed or seating area
- Convenient butler's pantry with granite counter and cherry cabinets
- Microwave and toaster oven
- Coffee maker with filters provided
- Bar refrigerator
- Stocked flatware, serveware, dish soap, sponge, paper towels, wine glasses, hi ball glasses, corkscrew, ice bucket, cooler bag, boogie boards and beach chairs
- Newly renovated!
- Beautiful granite couters and cherry cabinets provide plenty storage
- Newly tiled shower with sitting bench
- Tiled floors
- 100% cotton thick, plush Tommy Bahama towels
- Macadamia nut shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Oatmeal soap
- Magnifying wall mounted make up mirror
- This condo location is one of the best on the resort. It is a short walk to the front desk, Happy Talk lounge, tennis courts and both pools as well as the barbeque area.
- The resort is built on terraced land which provides the lovely views to Hanalei Bay. Being situated on one of the top terraces provides an easy walk (no hills) to amenities as well as a lovely view from the lanai.
- Approx 450 sq feet of living area in this large studio unit with a vaulted ceiling
Reviewed by harry
We had an amazing vacation. The room had everything we needed and the lanai with that view every morning for coffee was perfect. A/C was much appreciated as it was muggy quite often. The room is situated in a great location for View, close to the beautiful pool, restaurant and an easy walk to the beach. Thank you for having the boogie boards and available items in the closet we used them alot. Wonderful stay, we will be back. Thank you!
We do appreciate hearing from guests and how their stay went. We are happy you enjoyed your vacation and had everything you needed. The view is special as well as the location! We do hope you can come again soon!
Really just perfect
Reviewed by Gwynne
My husband and I spent 5 days in this condo and I honestly can't find a single complaint about it.
For me, cleanliness of a condo is the biggest priority. This place definitely met my expectations. The furnishings were nice/comfortable and the bedding/sheets were incredibly soft. The view off the balcony is the same as from the St. Regis and we paid a fraction of the cost. You can walk down a path about 7 minutes to the beach and have lunch at the St. Regis if you really want to..:)
The kitchenette is pretty non-existant except for a toaster oven and a mini fridge - so don't expect to be 'making' anything... but the fridge definitely came in handy.
Staff was attentive and polite whenever we encountered them. The on island contact for the condo was incredibly attentive as well.
No complaints about this place. I highly recommend for a couple looking to explore the island during the day and sleep comfortably during the night. I would absolutely stay here again.