600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
A luxurious hotel room with full bath and new (2010) butler's pantry with convenient ammenities such as a bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a covered lanai with spectacular views of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains. Perfect for couples who want to explore the North Shore. Enjoy fresh Kauaian coffee or a bottle of wine chilled in the fridge for sunset. Hanalei Bay Resort borders the 2nd and 3rd holes of the magnificent Princeville Makai golf course.
- Ocean View — Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchenette — Bar fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Golfing Nearby — Princeville Makai Course at back door
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- Tennis Courts (8) — Newly resurfaced. Peter Burwell academy
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Take your breath away with one of the best views of Hanalei Bay!
- Relax on your private lanai
- Admire the jungle, waterfalls, and rainbows
- Have a romantic evening watching the suset behind majestic Bali Hai Mountain
- The private ceramic tiled lanai has a bar style table and chairs...great for morning coffee or dinner with unobstructed views of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai sunsets!
Studio Sleeping Area
- Spacious, bright studio
- Air-Conditioning with remote control
- 25 foot Vaulted ceiling with fan
- Comfortable King size bed
- 100% soft cotton sheets
- Side tables with reading lamps
- Comfortable seating area with 2 comfy chairs and cocktail table
- 37" flat screen HD TV wall mounted over storage hutch
- DVD player HDMI
- iHome Radio with docking station and alarm
- Large chest of drawers providing plenty of storage
Studio Sitting Area
- Two very comfortable chairs with cocktail table, facing TV or Bali Hai view
- 37" flat screen TV wall mounted over hutch
- TV tilts to face bed or seating area
- Convenient butler's pantry with granite counter and cherry cabinets
- Microwave and toaster oven
- Coffee maker with filters provided
- Bar refrigerator
- Stocked flatware, serveware, dish soap, sponge, paper towels, wine glasses, hi ball glasses, corkscrew, ice bucket, cooler bag, boogie boards and beach chairs
- Newly renovated!
- Beautiful granite couters and cherry cabinets provide plenty storage
- Newly tiled shower with sitting bench
- Tiled floors
- 100% cotton thick, plush Tommy Bahama towels
- Macadamia nut shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Oatmeal soap
- Magnifying wall mounted make up mirror
- This condo location is one of the best on the resort. It is a short walk to the front desk, Happy Talk lounge, tennis courts and both pools as well as the barbeque area.
- The resort is built on terraced land which provides the lovely views to Hanalei Bay. Being situated on one of the top terraces provides an easy walk (no hills) to amenities as well as a lovely view from the lanai.
- Approx 450 sq feet of living area in this large studio unit with a vaulted ceiling
Great price for a resort style stay
Reviewed by Hillary
We enjoyed this condo, the decor was great and the bed super comfy. We didn't like having to order a golf cart to pick us up all the time but it's a nice convenience if you don't want to walk or its pouring rain. Staff is very friendly and helpful also. Bring earplugs, the roosters in this area are pure evil.
Reviewed by Melissa
WOW! 6304 was absolutely amazing. The view for starters OMG! You wake up to see the sun rising against the mountains overlooking Hanalei Bay for a fraction of the cost of a room at neighboring St Regis. We sat on our lanai each morning with coffee and breakfast. No need to really eat out often- there's a toaster oven , fridge and microwave all within the room! The decor was beachy and not too overdone. The bed was super comfortable. The grounds kept immaculate. The path to the beach was simple The pool and hot tub such a bonus. We would recommend HBR and specifically 6304 to our friends and family for sure.
Amazing view and great condo!
Reviewed by Mehran
We had an amazing time in unit 6304. Princeville is beautiful and we have heard is the best place to stay on the island. We will definitely return one day in the future to stay at 6304 again.