600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Occupancy 2
A luxurious hotel room with full bath and new (2010) butler's pantry with convenient ammenities such as a bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a covered lanai with spectacular views of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains. Perfect for couples who want to explore the North Shore. Enjoy fresh Kauaian coffee or a bottle of wine chilled in the fridge for sunset. Hanalei Bay Resort borders the 2nd and 3rd holes of the magnificent Princeville Makai golf course and is 2 minutes away from Golf Digest's #4 course in Hawaii, the Prince course at Princeville.
- Ocean View — Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry - Onsite
- Granite Countertops
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Kitchenette — Bar fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- Tennis Courts (8) — Newly resurfaced. Peter Burwell academy
- Golfing Nearby — Princeville Makai Course at back door
- King Bed
- Pack 'n play
- Take your breath away with one of the best views of Hanalei Bay!
- Relax on your private lanai
- Admire the jungle, waterfalls, and rainbows
- Have a romantic evening watching the suset behind majestic Bali Hai Mountain
- The private ceramic tiled lanai has a bar style table and chairs...great for morning coffee or dinner with unobstructed views of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai sunsets!
Studio Sleeping Area
- Spacious, bright studio
- Air-Conditioning with remote control
- 25 foot Vaulted ceiling with fan
- Comfortable King size bed
- 100% soft cotton sheets
- Side tables with reading lamps
- Comfortable seating area with 2 comfy chairs and cocktail table
- 37" flat screen HD TV wall mounted over storage hutch
- DVD player HDMI
- iHome Radio with docking station and alarm
- Large chest of drawers providing plenty of storage
Studio Sitting Area
- Two very comfortable chairs with cocktail table, facing TV or Bali Hai view
- 37" flat screen TV wall mounted over hutch
- TV tilts to face bed or seating area
- Convenient butler's pantry with granite counter and cherry cabinets
- Microwave and toaster oven
- Coffee maker with filters provided
- Bar refrigerator
- Stocked flatware, serveware, dish soap, sponge, paper towels, wine glasses, hi ball glasses, corkscrew, ice bucket, cooler bag, boogie boards and beach chairs
- Newly renovated!
- Beautiful granite couters and cherry cabinets provide plenty storage
- Newly tiled shower with sitting bench
- Tiled floors
- 100% cotton thick, plush Tommy Bahama towels
- Macadamia nut shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Oatmeal soap
- Magnifying wall mounted make up mirror
- This condo location is one of the best on the resort. It is a short walk to the front desk, Happy Talk lounge, tennis courts and both pools as well as the barbeque area.
- The resort is built on terraced land which provides the lovely views to Hanalei Bay. Being situated on one of the top terraces provides an easy walk (no hills) to amenities as well as a lovely view from the lanai.
- Approx 450 sq feet of living area in this large studio unit with a vaulted ceiling
Great Price, Great Location, Great EVERYTHING!
Reviewed by Brittany F
This was my first trip to Kauai with my husband and we had the best first experience. Ever. We rented #6304 and the unit looked exactly like the pictures. Super clean, great view of bay. We were definitely impressed. Plus, the price point can't be beat. Especially since lots of places around that area were way more money. The property itself was clean. The staff was super friendly. Even called us after we had been there for a night to see if we needed anything (recommendations, etc.). I would recommend this property to anyone that was looking for a clean, quiet (minus roosters, but they are everywhere) place that is super affordable. Once they get the bar/restaurant open it will be a gold mine! But Hanalei town is a short drive (or shuttle ride) away with tons of eating options. Plus, you can take path down to St. Regis and eat/drink there. The beach is also a must to see. You feel like you have a private beach. Super clear water!
Reviewed by Christina G
My husband and I stayed in 6304 and absolutely loved it! The view is perfect and we enjoyed breakfast every morning on the patio watching the birds and looking out at the water. The condo came complete with tennis rackets, beach coolers, beach chairs and boogie boards. We had so much fun here and the pool was amazing. We went to the sandy bottom hot tub every night and it only took a second to get there. We didn't want to leave and we would definitely love to stay there again, highly recommend! -Christina & Jason :)
Thank you so much for your review of the unit 6304 at the Hanalei Bay Resort. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were well pleased with the accommodations. We do try to supply beach equipment so that renting it is not necessary and more convenient for our guests. We hope that we will see you again in your next stay in Kauai. Mahalo for your business.
Nice studio with an incredible view
Reviewed by ShannonSlgeek
The complex has a great pool, nicely landscaped. It's a long walk to the beach but they do offer rides in their golf carts. The unit comes with everything you would need for the beach including coolers and tennis rackets. The restaurants were under renovation while we were there but overall nice complex and reasonably priced