600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Occupancy 2
A luxurious hotel room with full bath and new (2010) butler's pantry with convenient ammenities such as a bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a covered lanai with spectacular views of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains. Perfect for couples who want to explore the North Shore. Enjoy fresh Kauaian coffee or a bottle of wine chilled in the fridge for sunset. Hanalei Bay Resort borders the 2nd and 3rd holes of the magnificent Princeville Makai golf course and is 2 minutes away from Golf Digest's #4 course in Hawaii, the Prince course at Princeville.
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchenette — Bar fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- Tennis Courts (8)
- Golfing Nearby — Prince Course and Makai Course - 2 minutes away
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Take your breath away with one of the best views of Hanalei Bay!
- Relax on your private lanai
- Admire the jungle, waterfalls, and rainbows
- Have a romantic evening watching the suset behind majestic Bali Hai Mountain
Studio Sleeping Area
- Spacious, bright studio
- Air-Conditioning with remote control
- 25 foot Vaulted ceiling with fan
- Comfortable King size bed
- 100% soft cotton sheets
- Side tables with reading lamps
- Comfortable seating area with 2 comfy chairs and cocktail table
- 37" flat screen HD TV wall mounted over storage hutch
- DVD player HDMI
- iHome Radio with docking station and alarm
- Large chest of drawers providing plenty of storage
Studio Sitting Area
- Two very comfortable chairs with cocktail table, facing TV or Bali Hai view
- 37" flat screen TV wall mounted over hutch
- TV tilts to face bed or seating area
- The private ceramic tiled lanai has a bar style table and chairs...great for morning coffee or dinner with unobstructed views of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai sunsets!
- Newly renovated!
- Beautiful granite couters and cherry cabinets provide plenty storage
- Newly tiled shower with sitting bench
- Tiled floors
- 100% cotton thick, plush Tommy Bahama towels
- Macadamia nut shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Oatmeal soap
- Magnifying wall mounted make up mirror
- Convenient butler's pantry with granite counter and cherry cabinets
- Microwave and toaster oven
- Coffee maker with filters provided
- Bar refrigerator
- Stocked flatware, serveware, dish soap, sponge, paper towels, wine glasses, hi ball glasses, corkscrew, ice bucket, cooler bag, boogie boards and beach chairs
- This condo location is one of the best on the resort. It is a short walk to the front desk, Happy Talk lounge, tennis courts and both pools as well as the barbeque area.
- The resort is built on terraced land which provides the lovely views to Hanalei Bay. Being situated on one of the top terraces provides an easy walk (no hills) to amenities as well as a lovely view from the lanai.
- Approx 450 sq feet of living area in this large studio unit with a vaulted ceiling
Reviewed by KC
We stayed here for 4 nights before moving to the South shore but wish we had stayed here for the whole time we were in Kaua'i. The apartment was very clean, perfectly located, tastefully decorated, exceptionally comfortable and had a great view. The room actually looked better in person than in the photos! Although we had read some reviews describing the kitchen facilities as limited they were more than enough for us. Plus, with the money we saved staying here we were able to eat out often - something we prefer to do while on holiday. With so many great restaurants close by we wouldn't ha...
Reviewed by Murray
Only stayed two nights. The kitchenette may prove a little small for a longer stay. Everything was clean and functional (except for dead remote control batteries) and the bed was very comfortable. We slept very well which maters a lot! Nice decor. The view is great - I was able to take zoomed photos of guys surfing in Hanalei Bay! Nice resort in a good position. Only a short walk to carpark. It's like a hotel room, really - you would need more space for a longer stay IMO but value is better for more nights with the steep cleaning fee. Would stay again.
Reviewed by Pete
Everything about this Condo was top notch. It started with complimentary coffee in the lobby while checking in, then the bellman helping us get our luggage to the unit. The unit itself was spectacular with an amazing view of the bay. The beach was amazing for snorkelling. The shops in Princeville were easy to find. The only thing we didn't like was that we had to leave.
Reviewed by Jeanie
Check in was perfect-the staff showed the true aloha Spirit. The room was huge, very clean and the kitchenette was perfect. The view from 6304 is over-the-top! Ideal location-spent my time at Hanalei Bay and Kee Beach. Wow! And...The local beach is gorgeous; the pool and jacuzzi were ideal. Seems I can't say enough about 6403 and The Hanalei Bay Resort. Stay again? No doubt about it! I am a Concierge at a hotel in the Napa Valley-I appreciate perfection!
Reviewed by Rick and Suzi
Outstanding!! This quaint one bedroom/one bathroom condo is perfectly designed to welcome any visitor with the feeling of "Aloha". The condo is designed for a great place to rest and restore in between the many near-by adventures. The full view of Hanalei Bay from the bed or the lanai is amazing! This was a celebration of our 30 year wedding anniversary and if we had to do it all over again, we would take the exact same vacation and stay in the exact same place. Thank you for playing a role in a lifetime of memories... Btw: We were so impressed, we purchased two time-shares ourselves....
Reviewed by kullamon
-Probably one of the better balcony views at HBR. If you sit right on the right side with the pillar then you see less of the non-nature structures. -Easy access to pool, hot tub, tennis courts and lobby without noise concerns -Quiet area, but voices travel and if the waves are right so does the sound of the ocean which is always pleasant. Roosters crow at will so avoid feeding them and their friends. -Room was clean and simple with comfortable bedding and spacious bedding, shower and sitting area. Makes one wander if somehow it could all be reconfigured to allow it to be more spacious and...
Reviewed by Iman M
The view was great, we enjoyed eating our lunch on the private lanai - looking out at the waves pounding the far side of the bay. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the mini-kitchenette was sufficient. All in all, my wife and I really enjoyed our stay here. We'd definitely come back. I highly recommend it. It was close to the St. Regis beach, a short 5-10 minute walk - and it's much cheaper.
Reviewed by NicoleAlyn
So happy we choose Hanalei Bay Resort. The location, grounds, pool, view, tennis courts, etc. were all beyond our expectation. Our stay at condo #6304 was fabulous. The condo was well appointed and was exactly as it looked in the photos, but even bigger due to the vaulted ceilings. My favorite moments in this condo was sitting on the belcony eating breakfast and enjoying one of the best views on the island! We can't wait to go back!!
Reviewed by limitations
1. View was terrific; we chose it for that 2. We knew there was no kitchen, but expected a little more: a. no counter or clean up space except in the bathroom b. no table space except on deck We have had "studios" with mini-kitchens which were more complete. 3. We found a way to live with it; and were comfortable.
Reviewed by Bali Hai Views
This was a great unit to rent for the week! What you see in the pictures is what you get, meaning fresh, clean, contemporary furniture and that amazing view! It's a great location within the resort - close to the pool, beach path, front desk, tennis. The unit had everything that we needed plus nice surprises like beach chairs and a cooler bag to take along. Mahalo!
Reviewed by ROGER SPAFFORD
We couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay Hanalei Bay Resorts! The condo, views, location, pools, hot tub, grounds and service were great! We loved being able to grill the fresh fish we purchased along side the road. We'll be back!!
Reviewed by Danny
This was a very nice unit. We have been to Hawaii several times and this was the cleanest place we have ever stayed. The layout was nice and it was overall a very comfortable place. my only complaint is that you have to pay for wireless internet and the signal was not the best. The resort is close to Foodland for groceries and dvd rentals. There are places to eat in the are too so you dont have to drive to far. One evening we arrived at the condo to find a shopping bag loaded with goodies. It had some great candy, cookies and other neat little items. Very nice little gift. All this at a gre...
Reviewed by Kauai Lovers
The condo was exactly like the pictures. The view was very impressive and for studio it was perfect for two. The bed was so comfortable it was hard walking up and the decorations were good also. My only complaint was that the Happy Talk Lounge was closed, since I'm a jazz music lover. I hope they reopen the lounge, because the Resort felt a little too quiet. Other than that, it was great, especially the price.
Reviewed by Cyfi5683
Clean Apartment, wonderful accessibility to the north & east shores. Wonderful pool & jacuzzi. Downfalls- no restaurant or food on site except for small snacks at a Sundry store; no internet access.
Reviewed by John Berresheim
I would have rated it exellent if there were table and chairs inside other than the ones on the balcony. Way better than average VIEW for that price. Thanks john
Reviewed by user 101
The room was nice and clean. Recently updated. We had some ants in the bathroom but nothing too annoying. Also, there was a gecko or lizard of some sort living inside. We saw him and once or twice. The bed was comfortable. And the view of the lanai was nice. The resort is in a nice location. It is a little hard to get in and out of. And it a 5 minute drive from Hanalei. The beach is short walk down the hill. And it was pretty decent, and fairly quiet. The pool and hot tub are very nice. Best pool that we had out of the 3 places we stayed on Kauai. We got a fall price on the room...
Reviewed by snuffy
Very pleasant stay overall. 6304 was terrific for my wife and me. Very clean and great view. My only issues were with the Hanalei Bay Resort itself. The concierge staff was very short with us, seemed distracted, and then only wanted to upsell us a timeshare pitch meeting. Lame. Still, a very nice experience.