600 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Incredible, panoramic views of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding Makana Mountains. Conviently located close to all of the resort amenities and from the parking lot with no change in elevation, it is just a few steps and 2 flights up to the condo. With a King bed and a sleeper sofa this unit can comfortably sleep 2 adults and 2 children. A well-stocked kitchen and full size washer/dryer offer convenience for your stay.
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Laundry - Onsite
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (4)
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play — (please request)
- Sofa Bed — Full sofa bed
- King Bed
- Sweeping views of Hanalei Bay & the surrounding Makana Mountain Ridge will inspire you! This condo overlooks the paved path leading down the bluff to the beach. Watch the world famous surf breaks of Hanalei Bay & see the colors and waterfalls of the mountains change throughout the day.
- Our spacious lanai has a table for two. The two sides of the lanai are divided by tropical plants. You will be very comfortable sitting on this covered lanai taking in the sites!
- Located just steps from the parking lot, the entry doors feature louvers which allow comfortable airflow throughtou the condo.
- Our kitchen has a full size refrigerator, a four burner stove, double sink & dishwasher. We also have a coffee maker, toaster, microwave and many conveniences for cooking & baking including a vintage Hamilton Beach mixer!
- Our dining table for four is cleaverly surrounded by mirrored walls so you can see the spectacular view of Hanalei Bay from any angle!
- Our cozy tropical living room features a sleeper sofa & 2 upholstered chairs. There is a TV, DVD, CD/cassette player and a coin-operated safe.
- A full size washer/dryer is available for your use in the closet of the bathroom closest to the kitchen.
- The cosy, breezy loft features a King bed, TV w/ VCR, full length mirror, 3 speed ceiling fan and a large opening overlooking the living room (with vertical blinds for privacy). It even features a well-tuned piano!
- This full bath has a large vanity with a single sink, a closet with iron/ironing board, a full tub/shower & ceiling fan. The bathroom is divided into 2 rooms: the tub & toilet room and the vanity & dressing area room wich also features a full size closet.
- As you enter the unit the bathroom is to your right and the kitchen straight ahead. Passing through the kitchen you come into the living room and dining area. The stairs leading to the loft are on the left. The lanai faces west toward Bali Hai.
- Conveniently located at the end of the parking lot, this unit offers the best of both worlds: fantastic views without the walk!
5-star view, well-kept unit, nice resort grounds
Reviewed by Wade
Really nice place! View from this 3rd floor unit (plus elevated from beach) of Hanalei Bay is incredible! Nice sunsets and views anytime of day! Lanai outside is large, so sharing the deck (nicely divided by potted plants) with next door unit wasn't a problem. Resort grounds are green, lush, and very nice. Unit 3304 is well kept and very comfortable. Upstairs bed is comfortable; pull out couch bed isn't the best for large people (like most couch beds with bar support); putting mattress on floor works well and is comfortable. Resort pool is beautiful. Walk down to beach through overhanging trees is beautiful. Really enjoyable stay and exceeded my expectations!
We appreciate you posting a review for us and the great rating. We always enjoy hearing the stay exceeded your expectations! Thank you for noting the condo was kept and comfortable. The views are really pretty incredible and the resort has a lot to offer. We hope you will come again soon!
Reviewed by Christopher
3304 has spectacular views from balcony over Hanalei Bay and nearby mountains. All kitchen amenities are comprehensive and good. Large comfortable lounge/diner, spacious bathroom & adjoining washroom. Excellent washer & dryer. 2nd floor mezzanine bedroom is lovely. Fantastic condo for two. The resort is well situated, maintained to a high standard, lots of private and safe parking. Great main pool. Everybody was very friendly. Easy access to local beach directly from property though our preference was Hanalei beach. Hanalei is a great little town and laid back.