600 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Occupancy 4
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Tennis Courts (4)
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Pack 'n play — (please request)
- Sofa Bed — Full sofa bed
- King Bed
- Sweeping views of Hanalei Bay & the surrounding Makana Mountain Ridge will inspire you! This condo overlooks the paved path leading down the bluff to the beach. Watch the world famous surf breaks of Hanalei Bay & see the colors and waterfalls of the mountains change throughout the day.
- Our spacious lanai has a table for two. The two sides of the lanai are divided by tropical plants. You will be very comfortable sitting on this covered lanai taking in the sites!
- Located just steps from the parking lot, the entry doors feature louvers which allow comfortable airflow throughtou the condo.
- Our kitchen has a full size refrigerator, a four burner stove, double sink & dishwasher. We also have a coffee maker, toaster, microwave and many conveniences for cooking & baking including a vintage Hamilton Beach mixer!
- Our dining table for four is cleaverly surrounded by mirrored walls so you can see the spectacular view of Hanalei Bay from any angle!
- Our cozy tropical living room features a sleeper sofa & 2 upholstered chairs. There is a TV, DVD, CD/cassette player and a coin-operated safe.
- A full size washer/dryer is available for your use in the closet of the bathroom closest to the kitchen.
- The cosy, breezy loft features a King bed, TV w/ VCR, full length mirror, 3 speed ceiling fan and a large opening overlooking the living room (with vertical blinds for privacy). It even features a well-tuned piano!
- This full bath has a large vanity with a single sink, a closet with iron/ironing board, a full tub/shower & ceiling fan. The bathroom is divided into 2 rooms: the tub & toilet room and the vanity & dressing area room wich also features a full size closet.
- As you enter the unit the bathroom is to your right and the kitchen straight ahead. Passing through the kitchen you come into the living room and dining area. The stairs leading to the loft are on the left. The lanai faces west toward Bali Hai.
- Conveniently located at the end of the parking lot, this unit offers the best of both worlds: fantastic views without the walk!
Reviewed by mountains and beaches - Colorado
This unit has a great view of the bay, all the amenities one could ask for and I really appreciated the obvious efforts that were made to provide the visitor with everything they could need. It was way beyond the norm and showed the attentiveness to try to make a visitor's stay as pleasant as possible. I go to Kauai to hike and escape crowds and this was the perfect location as it is near everything. Really nice place.
Reviewed by The Jordan family
Many hours of research finally led us to 3304 HBR. Please try this unit, the views of bay and gardens fantastic, condo well stocked with plenty of room for our family. Our breakfast on lanai perfect start to each day with easy access to anywhere on the north shore. Did early morning Na Pali coast boat ride and and we were in Hanalei within 15 minutes. Very exciting day and highlight of our trip. Had lovely lunch at St. Regis and we all agree we were far more comfortable staying at HBR. Stayed 4 nights and because we were out most of the day the proximity to beaches, restaurants and s...
Reviewed by Jennifer552
Just spent a week Hanalei Bay Resort later resort in unit 3304 and found it to be like home away from home. Comfortable million-dollar view of of Bali Hai. Very large bathrooms which are really nice benefit when spending lots of time at the beach and pool. You'd spend hundreds of dollars more to stay at the St. Regis next-door.
Reviewed by Uwe
This place was a gem. We've stayed in Hanalei Bay Resort before, but this was less expensive, had a better view and a killer location - with quick access to the beach path and very close to parking (which is an issue if you are carrying groceries). The agents alohacondos.com, provided great service and their communication was excellent. The only drawback is that you share a lanai with the condo next door, but there are carefully placed plants so it's not really an issue. It also provided great views for my 2 year old son to do some chicken spotting. When we come back, we'll stay here aga...
Reviewed by Linda & John
Check-in was easy and quick. front desk gave us the room keys and had an attendant load up his golf cart with our belongings.He came to our room with everything (including all the groceries from Costco). The room was clean & neat & had all the ammenities seen on the video & pictures. The attached bedroom came in handy so extended family could have their own refrigerator, microwave & TV. The main room was large enough for cooking & dining for all 3. The view was clearly unobstructed from the Bali Hai view and coud see surfers daily in the water. The a/C takes a while to ...
Reviewed by Will
We really enjoyed the condo and it exceeded our expectations, particularly given the value. The resort is great with a beautiful pool, access to the beach (wtih snorkeling / surfing) and extensive tennis options (courts, clinics, lessons, friendly people to play with). For the condo, having the kitchen was very helpful as the resort restaurant and bar are closed. The views are spectactular and the two floors of living makes the condo feel more like a house than a hotel room. While some of the fixtures are dated, they are nice, clean, and well attended. I am 6' 3" tall and didn't have a...
Reviewed by bg1
We really enjoyed staying at this condo, with a nice view and good overall location.
Reviewed by Jamie on Couch
This condo was perfect for us. We like to cook our own food so the kitchen was a bonus. There is a fresh fish market in Hanalei which we found early on that was spectauliar. The location was a bit remote which we also liked. Having the bed in the loft was a struggle as we are both tall so we needed to be conscious of the beams and the fan. The bed could use a new mattress, which I am sure could be a great expense in Hawaii. Kristen and the staff at Hanalei Bay were all very accommodating.