600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Occupancy 4
Peaceful mountain view. Newly remodeled studio with full bath, king bed and sofa bed. One of the few studio units with a full kitchen! Refrigerator, stove top, oven and dishwasher. Large flat screen TV with DVD player, air conditioning and peaceful garden view. Great unit at a great price!
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared (2)
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Golfing Nearby
- Tennis Courts (4)
- Surfing - Nearby
- Pack 'n play — (please request)
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed — Full sofa bed
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Tropical lush garden view
- Peak of mountains through the trees
- Private and quiet lanai
- Round breakfast table with two comfortable chairs
- Two beach chairs
Studio Sleeping Area
- California King Bed
- Full sleeper sofa
- Large screen Visio TV
- DVD player
- Two glass bedside tables with lamps
Studio Sitting Area
- One relaxing arm chair
- Glassing dinning table with four chairs
- Large Visio Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Full sized refriderator
- Coffee maker and blender
- Cook ware and flatware
- Full bath with new plush white towels
- Seperate vanity for privacy
- Covered entry area
- Tropical garden with bannana trees
- Located in the Heliconia building of Hanalei Bay Resort, the pool is right around the corner and the unit is easily accessable from the employee parking lot.
- Studio unit with full kitchen and bath. California King bed and full sleeper sofa. Can sleep four.
Good overall has some bad points
Reviewed by OZoffbeattraveller
Fantastic View and outlook, we stayed in the privately owned section at the back of the complex and found it very loud with neighbours no sound insulation between units top and sides, the balconies are definitely not private as they were separated by lattice so able to see neighbours less than a meter next door. Some front desk staff great help others were lacking any personal skills, knowhow and ability to help out. Only one spa in the complex with a 10 person limit which meant very little opportunity for a spa in the afternoons, the spa needs to be resurfaced as the seats are course concrete and not very comfy to sit on. The beach out the front is great and resort location for the Island is fantastic.
Quiet and tranquil
Reviewed by Milehighchris
I'm really happy I chose to stay at the hanalei bay resort. It was my first time in hawaii.The location and views were just perfect. (Best on kauai I believe) The staff are all very kind and always willing to help in anyway possible.
Beautiful View and Fantastic Pool
Reviewed by Krystal B
Hanalei Bay Resort was the best of 4 hotels/condos we used on our recent trip to Oahu and Kauai. The view of the mountains was spectacular from 1535. The kitchen, although small, had everything I needed to cook simple meals for my family of four. The location worked well for driving to Hanalei and snorkeling beaches. The grounds and pool were beautiful.