600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Amazing views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from your lanai. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, and Ala Moana Beach. North end of Waikiki Beach (the quiet end) but less than 20 minute walk to the core of Waikiki. • Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo • Spacious lanai with large table and chairs for out door dining • Fully equipped Kitchen • Beautiful Furniture, freshly painted, new curtains, closet doors and linens!
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. .
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Very comfortable and luxurious sofa.
- Coffee tables.
- Desk and chair.
- Telephone and answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 32-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe cable service with extra channels.
- DVD player.
- Split AC system.
- Beautiful Travertine flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for four at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
- Beautiful Granite counter tops
- Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
- Stove top with oven
- Large refrigerator/freezer
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Very comfortable Queen-Sized bed.
- Remodeled bathroom with Travertine floors and granite counter tops.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
- Enter Description Here
- 620 square feet
- The Ilikai is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat harbor. You can see Waikiki Beach and the Hilton beach and lagoon from your lanai. Walk down the Ilikai ramp and you are at the ocean! Take a morning jog or a sunset stroll on the beach walk. Ala Moana Park, a local favorite, is less than a 10-minute walk away. Parking is available at the Ilikai. However, we recommend that you take a shuttle from the airport which will drop you off right in front of the Ilikai. Everything is within walking distance: Beaches, restaurants, fast food eateries, shopping centers, grocery stores, ATM's, banks, and much more. The bus stop is at the corner and cabs are always in front of the hotel. Car rentals are available across the street when you are ready to take a drive around the island. Aloha!
Great rental overall
Reviewed by Joy
My husband and I plus our teenager son stayed in this unit for a week in April. The unit was great overall, clean, updated and well furnished. The view is better in person that the photos. There were only 2 things that bothered us:- the sofa sleeper needs a new mattress, our teen slept 0k on it though- there is a lot of noise on the balcony from what I think is pool equipment for the new pool. The owners should request that the building cover the equipment with a sound damping enclosure
We would stay there again.Great value for the price.
Mahalo for your review from your stay at the Ilikai Hotel unit 624. We are happy to hear you found the unit clean and overall great. The views always do seem much better in person!
We are noting the mattress on the sofa sleeper and will have someone check into that. The new pool has been completed so I am thinking it was not construction equipment you are talking about when you were describing some noise. Possiblly you might have been referring to the pool pump equipment? We will mention this to the owner to mention to the homeowners association. We have not had other guests that have mentioned this to be an issue though since the pool is on the 2 floor and this unit is on the 6th floor.
Thank you again for your feedback.
Ilikai early Dec 2016
Reviewed by Brady
Our experience at the Ilikai was as good as could be expected. The room was nicely appointed, the view was quite good and we were very happy with our stay there. Bell, concierge and food service staff were exemplary. If/when we go back to Oahu, we will most likely stay there again.