600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Amazing views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from your lanai. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, and Ala Moana Beach. North end of Waikiki Beach (the quiet end) but less than 20 minute walk to the core of Waikiki. • Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo • Spacious lanai with large table and chairs for out door dining • Fully equipped Kitchen • Beautiful Furniture, freshly painted, new curtains, closet doors and linens!
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. Even spectacular fireworks from the lanai every Friday night.
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Very comfortable and luxurious sofa.
- Coffee tables.
- Desk and chair.
- Telephone and answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 32-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe cable service with extra channels.
- DVD player.
- Split AC system.
- Beautiful Travertine flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for four at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
- Beautiful Granite counter tops
- Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
- Stove top with oven
- Large refrigerator/freezer
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Very comfortable Queen-Sized bed.
- Remodeled bathroom with Travertine floors and granite counter tops.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
- Enter Description Here
- 620 square feet
- The Ilikai is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat harbor. You can see Waikiki Beach and the Hilton beach and lagoon from your lanai. Walk down the Ilikai ramp and you are at the ocean! Take a morning jog or a sunset stroll on the beach walk. Ala Moana Park, a local favorite, is less than a 10-minute walk away. Parking is available at the Ilikai. However, we recommend that you take a shuttle from the airport which will drop you off right in front of the Ilikai. Everything is within walking distance: Beaches, restaurants, fast food eateries, shopping centers, grocery stores, ATM's, banks, and much more. The bus stop is at the corner and cabs are always in front of the hotel. Car rentals are available across the street when you are ready to take a drive around the island. Aloha!
Exactly as pictured
Reviewed by Janice
The apartment was exactly as featured on the site. The Ilikai is conveniently located in Waikiki.
Thank you for your review from your stay at the Ilikai Hotel unit 624. We are happy to hear you feel the unit is exactly as advertised. We do try to have all the information updated and current. The location is exceptional as it is right where all the action is and very convenient to everything.
We hope you will be able to come back again. Mahalo for your business.
Bright and Clean
Reviewed by Teresa
It was a very nice, clean condo and a great view. It can be costly eating out all the time so having a kitchen was nice to have.
Reviewed by Shari M
The condo was exactly as presented in photos, not a thing different. It was super clean and had everything that we needed (except snorkeling masks:). The access to the beach was a brief walk and the pool was refreshing when we didn't feel like going to the beach. The building was nicely located with access to stores, restaurants and public transit. Parking was expensive so we rented a Smart Car that had the option of $10.00/day parking - you had to not mind walking a few blocks every time you parked. The only complaint was how noisy it was when the hotel across the street had their nightly Luau - interesting the first time but became very tiring by day six. We would however go back to this condo despite the noise and just not use the balcony between 5 and 8 pm.