600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Amazing views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from your lanai. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, and Ala Moana Beach. North end of Waikiki Beach (the quiet end) but less than 20 minute walk to the core of Waikiki. • Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo • Spacious lanai with large table and chairs for out door dining • Fully equipped Kitchen • Beautiful Furniture, freshly painted, new curtains, closet doors and linens!
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. .
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Very comfortable and luxurious sofa.
- Coffee tables.
- Desk and chair.
- Telephone and answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 32-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe cable service with extra channels.
- DVD player.
- Split AC system.
- Beautiful Travertine flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for four at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
- Beautiful Granite counter tops
- Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
- Stove top with oven
- Large refrigerator/freezer
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Very comfortable Queen-Sized bed.
- Remodeled bathroom with Travertine floors and granite counter tops.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
- Enter Description Here
- 620 square feet
- The Ilikai is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat harbor. You can see Waikiki Beach and the Hilton beach and lagoon from your lanai. Walk down the Ilikai ramp and you are at the ocean! Take a morning jog or a sunset stroll on the beach walk. Ala Moana Park, a local favorite, is less than a 10-minute walk away. Parking is available at the Ilikai. However, we recommend that you take a shuttle from the airport which will drop you off right in front of the Ilikai. Everything is within walking distance: Beaches, restaurants, fast food eateries, shopping centers, grocery stores, ATM's, banks, and much more. The bus stop is at the corner and cabs are always in front of the hotel. Car rentals are available across the street when you are ready to take a drive around the island. Aloha!
Reviewed by Michelle
The room was clean and perfect for us. We were not able to see the Friday fireworks show due to the Hiltons Lagoon Tower but the view of the ocean and hilton's lagoon was nice. I loved not having to worry about loosing a key since the door had a key pad on it. Kitchen is very nice even though we didn't use it. I would most definitely book this place again.
Great place to stay
Reviewed by Sarah
This condo is in a great setting. Convenient to beach, restaurants, shopping. We enjoyed a stay here, it was just the right size for us as we were very busy on tours, etc. Clean and comfortable. I would recommend for others.
Clean, comfortable and convenient are the words we like to hear. Thank you for a rating of 5! This unit does have all you need and is in a great location and the views are special. Thank you for your recommendations and we hope you can come again.
Ilikoi condo 624 was lovely
Reviewed by Mary
The Ilikoi is perfectly situated at the "quieter" end of Waikiki, still close to everything, and was perfect.
Room 624 was very clean, updated, and quiet. All the necessary amenities and the entire stay went smoothly. I do wish there was a fan in the bathroom, but if that's my only complaint, obviously the stay was perfect.
It's a little bit more of a trek to the beach that the hotels down the beach, but that doesn't mean it was far at all, and it was a plus for me as I like a nice walk.
I loved staying at the Ilikoi and will definitely book again.