600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Amazing views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from your lanai. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, and Ala Moana Beach. North end of Waikiki Beach (the quiet end) but less than 20 minute walk to the core of Waikiki. • Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo • Spacious lanai with large table and chairs for out door dining • Fully equipped Kitchen • Beautiful Furniture, freshly painted, new curtains, closet doors and linens!
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. .
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Very comfortable and luxurious sofa.
- Coffee tables.
- Desk and chair.
- Telephone and answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 32-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe cable service with extra channels.
- DVD player.
- Split AC system.
- Beautiful Travertine flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for four at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
- Beautiful Granite counter tops
- Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
- Stove top with oven
- Large refrigerator/freezer
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Very comfortable Queen-Sized bed.
- Remodeled bathroom with Travertine floors and granite counter tops.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
- Enter Description Here
- 620 square feet
- The Ilikai is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat harbor. You can see Waikiki Beach and the Hilton beach and lagoon from your lanai. Walk down the Ilikai ramp and you are at the ocean! Take a morning jog or a sunset stroll on the beach walk. Ala Moana Park, a local favorite, is less than a 10-minute walk away. Parking is available at the Ilikai. However, we recommend that you take a shuttle from the airport which will drop you off right in front of the Ilikai. Everything is within walking distance: Beaches, restaurants, fast food eateries, shopping centers, grocery stores, ATM's, banks, and much more. The bus stop is at the corner and cabs are always in front of the hotel. Car rentals are available across the street when you are ready to take a drive around the island. Aloha!
Reviewed by Jean
Although we have been to Waikiki many times and are familiar with the neighbourhood, this was our first time staying in a VRBO and we were unsure what to expect. Any concerns were put to rest immediately once we arrived in room 624. We couldn't believe we found such a beautiful place to stay for our vacation.
The Ilikai Hotel is stunning and perfectly situated for our needs. It was a pleasure to have a short walk to the beach without the need to cross any roads. Although situated at the quieter end of Waikiki, there is no shortage of great restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
The room was updated, clean and attractively furnished - just like in the photos. We did not make use of the kitchen (it is my vacation after all :) ), but it appeared to be well stocked. The lani has a beautiful view and is comfortably furnished.
The only thing I could say that was less than perfect was that the bed was too firm for my preference; however, it would not stop me from happily choosing to stay in this lovely unit again in the future.
I look forward to another visit another year.
Reviewed by Tamara
We could have not stayed at a better place in Honolulu... The room was super cute. We just walked across the foot bridge to get to the beach. We could see the sunset from the room. A nice kitchen which we did not use because, so many great restaurants within walking distance. Red Lobster, Outback, McDonald's, Ihop, a place called Harbor Pub that has the best pizza (kids are welcome). The only thing I would have different in the room is a mirror to do hair and make up outside of the bathroom and a fan in the bathroom . Also the sleeper sofa is not the most comfortable. I give it 5 STARS.... Would stay at this condo again...
Reviewed by Michelle
The room was clean and perfect for us. We were not able to see the Friday fireworks show due to the Hiltons Lagoon Tower but the view of the ocean and hilton's lagoon was nice. I loved not having to worry about loosing a key since the door had a key pad on it. Kitchen is very nice even though we didn't use it. I would most definitely book this place again.
Mahalo for your review! This is a great unit and glad you found it perfect for you. The kitchen does add a great element with the possibility of cooking in. This unit is in a great location and does have great views. Please come again.