400 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
Best Beachfront Location! This is Hawaii the way you dream about it. No building taller than a tree on Napili Bay.
- Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, whale watch and glorious sunsets without leaving the property.
- 30 seconds from the blender to the beach!
- Sleep to the sound of the surf.
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Parking - Free
- Golfing Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Surfing - Nearby
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- King Bed
- Ocean, Sunset & Molokai Views
- Watch Ships in the Pailolo Channel
- Watch Humpback Whales in Season
- See Dolphins & Sea Turtles
- 180 Degree View of Napili Beach
- Fantastic Sunset, Ocean & Molokai Views
- Comfortable Seating for 2
- Tea Table
- Boogey Boards & Beach Chairs
- Entry Opens Directly to the Kitchen
- Custom Cabinetry with Granite Counters
- Tile Floor
- Full Size Built-in Cooktop & Microwave
- Built-in SubZero Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Serveware & Cookware
- Dining Settings & Glassware
- Ceiling Fan
Studio Living Area
- Hawaiian Decor
- Dining Seating for 2
- Large Flat Screen TV, DVD & VCR
- Wall Mounted Mirrors
- Very Comfortable Sofa
- Coffee Table
- Carpeted Floors
- Writing Desk with Chair
Studio Sleeping Area
- Very Comfortable New King Size Bed
- Individual Reading Lamps
- Luxurious Bedding & Cotton Linens
- Alarm Clock & Radio
- Light & Bright
- Custom Cabinetry
- Tiled Surfaces
- Recessed Lighting
- Large Glass Enclosed Shower
- Full Sets Bath Linens
- Hair Blow Dryer
- Ceiling Fan
- Beachfront Unit for Best Views
- Convenience of 1st Floor Location
- 15 Seconds to the Beach
- Sleep to the Sound of the Surf
Another week in paradise
Reviewed by Cheryl
Having stayed at the Napili Bay condos several times throughout the years , it's always a welcome return . It's like coming home after a long time away . This time we stayed in condo 106 and found it as usual , well decorated and completely stocked with everything that we needed. Between the great weather and that perfect beach we had another pleasant and relaxing vacation .
Great location, good value
Reviewed by robert
Great location, good value, highly recommended.
Pros: oceanfront, maybe 35 feet to the water, so easy to be on the beach in just seconds. Unit is nice, well appointed, kitchen is well stocked with dishes and the like, nice views. Provided beach chairs, towels, boogie boards, beach umbrella. Parking never a problem. And Napili Bay is great.
Other comments: this end of Napili Bay has more/constant waves, so yes, noise from the crashing waves is an issue. We turned on a fan to help provide some white noise, which helped.No air conditioning, but no problem. This is an interior unit, so it was totally comfortable the entire time. Could use a new mattress. The existing one has a noticeable lump in the middle.There is a tree right outside the unit, so the view to one side is filtered.
Reviewed by Greg
This is our fifth year returning to Napili, and after spending 10 days at unit 106, signed up for next year immediately after we returned. We love this place!