800 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
- Beachfront — Corner unit hovering over the fabulous 3 miles of the famous Ka'anapali Beach.
- Oceanfront — Corner unit located directly ON the ocean, the views are VAST and gorgeous.
- Mountain View — Gorgeous views of West Maui mountains of verdant green, and home to rainbows in its deep valleys
- Oceanfront Resort — a DIRECT OCEANFRONT resort…almost IN the water!
- Air Conditioning — A/C is always free in Maui Kai 301.
- Kitchen - Full — Maui Kai 301 has a full kitchen with lots of extras
- Laundry - Onsite — Laundry facility is just outside your door beside the elevator.
- Pool - Shared — Heated pool in cabana area has a gorgeous whale tile image at the bottom
- Hot Tub - Shared — HOT hot tub with strong jets will soothe away any kinks from your Maui adventures!!
- Parking - Free — Parking is always FREE at the Maui Kai
- Day Spa - Nearby — World class spas can be found within Lahaina town and the Ka'anapali Resort area
- Golfing Nearby — Lots of golf within a 5-10 min drive. Famous courses such as Kapalua
- Surfing - Nearby — Learn to SURF! right on south Ka'anapali Beach, just minutes away!
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk — Snorkeling is good right in front of our building, or walk along the beach 20 minutes
- Beach - 1 Min Walk — You are ON TOP of the water at Maui Kai oceanfront Resort. Hit the lobby, walk out on the beach...
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free] — WiFi provided for free
- Internet - Cabled [Free] — Hotel sponsored Wi-Fi or LAN is available as well
- Telephone — Cordless phone and answering machine
- King Bed — Gorgeous king size Select Comfort bed, each side adjusts separately for a perfect nights sleep.
- Sofa Bed — Full size Futon outside for UNDER THE STARS sleeping, our favorite!!
- Convertible Bed — L- shaped sofa in living room pulls out to a high quality Queen size sofa bed.
Experience your own private waterfall, cascading around you, and feel all your tensions melting away.
- No Description Available
Reviewed by Fiona
We were super bummed we didn't choose to come here sooner. This place makes you feel right at home! The sunsets were gorgeous and I loved how you could still watch them even if you were in the kitchen. We went to multiple different snorkeling places on the island, but this place was the best that we found and right outside! The beach isn't the best if you were just wanting to relax in the ocean, there are too many of the "coral" rocks.
Kortge Review of Condo 301, Maui Kai
Reviewed by Michael & Nanette
We were very pleased with our condo.The "welcome" basket was such a nice surprise and the contents were perfect.We were able to make coffee without making a trip to the store.Location is excellent within walking distance to services, restaurants, etc.Our ONLY disappointment was the absence of beach as the tide was coming in themajority of the time (late June early July).The pictures accurately portrayed the unit.Thanks for all the extra touches as well! We look forward to returning to Maui!