2030 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 2 ½ Bath | Occupancy 6
Na Hale O Keauhou M-4 is a spacious 2030 square foot 2-story luxury air-conditioned Townhome with Panoramic Ocean Views. This delightful, well-appointed townhome features living room, dining area, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths and a fully equipped Kitchen. Located in the Private and Gated Na Hale O Keauhou Resort.
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Exercise Room
- King Bed — cal king
- Queen Bed
- Twin/Single Bed
- All bedrooms on upper floor
- Spectacular panoramic, private ocean and sunset view from both downstairs and upstairs lanai
- Professional tropical flowers and landscaping thoughout
- Beautiful beveled glass front door
- Phantom screen for cross ventilation
- Spacious tiled entry
- No steps to access unit
- Seating for 6
- Four swivel patio chairs and 2 comfortable stationary chairs
- Glass topped table for outdoor dining
- Private gas barbeque
- Beautifully manicured lawn and landscaping with panoramic ocean and sunset views
- Living room intimate reading and conversation area with couch and two leather reclining chairs
- Sliding door to patio lanai
- Ocean and sunset views
- Family room with large comfortable tv viewing couch
- 42" LCD-HD TV with blu-ray player and cable tv
- Two ceiling fans for wonderful cross ventilation
- Stereo system with CD and Ipod/Iphone connection for personal music selections
- Granite Countertops
- Italian Cabinetry
- Refrigerator with icemaker
- Oven range
- Dishware and flatware - service for 6
- Stainless Steel Cookware
- Full glassware including wineglasses
- Coffee Maker and Grinder
- Toaster, Blender, Mixer
- Rice cooker
- Three barstools for counter
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils, Bake ware, Serve ware
- Telephone w/answering machine
- Circular glass dining table
- Seating for six
- Wonderful ocean and sunset view
- Excellent for indoor dining or game playing
- Ceiling light
- Tile flooring with tropical area rug
- Upstairs laundry room
- Full-size, front loading stacked washer and dryer
- Laundry supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Shelves for storage
- Ironing board and iron
- Linen closet adjacent to laundry room
- Extra towels and beach towels
- Games and books
- Tiled stairs to upper level bedrooms and laundry
- Tropical decorations
- Spacious Master Suite with large lanai
- California King bed
- Luxurious duvet bedding
- 6 drawer dresser
- Large walk-in closet
- Night stands with tropical lamps
- Clock radio with iPod/iPhone dock
- Sliding door to lanai
- 32" flat screen LCD-HD TV
- Ceiling fan
- Panoramic views of ocean and sunset from Lanai
- Spacious private master bath suite
- Granite countertops
- Dual vanity sinks
- Walk-in tiled shower
- Separate soaking tub
- Private lavatory
- Tiled floors
- Luxurious spa towels
- Hair dryer
Master Bedroom Lanai
- Sliding door off master bedroom
- Large lanai for morning coffee
- Spectacular, private panoramic view of ocean and sunset
- Ocean view second bedroom
- Queen size bed
- Luxurious duvet bedding
- Two nightstands with tropical lamps and alarm clock
- Ceiling fan
- Large closet w/sliding doors
- Sliding patio door to lanai with ocean and sunset views
Master Bedroom Lanai View
- Spacious lanai with panoramic ocean, sunset, and historic preserve views
- Granite countertop
- Single vanity
- Shower/Tub combination
- Tile floors
- Luxurious spa towels
- Hair Dryer
- Two Twin beds with Rattan headboards
- Night Stand with lamp and alarm clock
- TV w/DVD and VCR
- 6 drawer dresser
- Ceiling fan
- Large closet with sliding doors
- Half-bath located on first level
- Pedestal sink, toilet, and tropical artwork
- Attached single car garage for personal item storage only (no parking in the garage)
- Boogie Boards, Beach Chairs, ice chest
- Drying racks for beach towels and other beach/pool equipment
- Parking area close to unit entrance
- Enjoy wonderful tropical breezes throughout unit
- Professionally maintained landscaping, tropical flowers, and lawns
- Conveniently close to the private Na Hale pool, hot tub, and workout facility
- 5 minute walk to grocery store, restaurants, and multiplex movie theatre
- 10 minute walk to great snorkeling and turtle watching beach
- Kona Country Club golf courses just a few minute drive
- Convenient to Kailua-Kona waterfront
Reviewed by Jack
we just returned from a great vacation in Kona. Unit M4 was great! We loved the location within the complex, it was close to the pool, but felt very private when inside the unit. The unit's floor plan is really nice, the lower level was open and great for entertaining. All of the bedrooms are upstairs with great views of the ocean from the master and queen bedroom patios. The unit was very well stocked with all kitchen supplies, beach towels, chairs, boogie boards and other beach gear. The complex was close to grocery shopping, some restaurants and a couple of beaches. Great place, we will ...
Reviewed by Valerie Sanden
We stayed at Na Hale M4 for 2 months in January and February of 2014. My husband and I were so surprised to see a fully stocked kitchen with all the condiments and spices ready to go. The house was incredibly clean. The condo is probably the best view of all the condo's. I can't say enough about this place. It's close to the beaches. Right up the street is a movie theater, a supermarket, Subway and many other centrally located stores. I would rate this a 10 on a scale of 1-10. Pam, the owner was very accommodating as well. Anyone would be well served renting this condo.
Reviewed by B & H
This unit is absolutely beautiful, an is perfectly located in the resort. It is very comfortable and quiet, and has an unobstructed view of the ocean and the beautiful Kona sunsets. The unit itself has every amenity you can imagine - the owners are to be congratulated for thinking of every little detail that will make your vacation stay a dream, including a beautiful gift basket on arrival. The bedrooms are well appointed, and the kitchen and living room are absolutely perfect. We made good use of the pool, and made many short trips to the excellent snorkel beach just down the road. ...
Reviewed by Dan Ashworth
I have been to Kona for the Ironman World Championships for the last 8 years and finding a nice place to stay has always been a challenge because most of the condo's and resorts are older and very dated. We rented this unit because we had friends staying there last year and we were very impressed. The unit is modern, very clean and comfortable. The sunsets are amazing as well. It is a little drive from town but once you get the lay of the land and figure out not to Drive down alii Drive and take the Kuakini Highway to town it really takes no time at all! We are all booked for our 2014 trip ...
Reviewed by RoBoyer
We were looking for a nice, secure, quiet rental with a pool for our 4 year old daughter to play in. The M-4 unit met all of our family needs! So here is our breakdown: pros - nice newer furniture, comfortable beds, fast reliable internet access, a great pool, great kitchen amenities, close to KTa grocery store, quiet and relaxing, wonderful ocean view. Cons - loud washer/dryer, pull-chain adjustments on ceiling fans were awkward and didn't seem to work at times. The cons would not prevent us from booking this condo again, as we really loved it overall!!
Thanks for your review and feedback about the ceiling fans. We just replaced all the pull chains on the ceiling fans/lights with double wall switches that let you operate the light and fan independently from the wall. It's so much better.
Thanks for alerting us to this issue.
The washer and dryer have been leveled and shouldn't be an issue.
Reviewed by Karin
Absolutely beautiful, comfortable, quiet, beautiful view, clean and everything we could have hoped for in a rental. We had stayed in this condominium complex years ago and loved it and decided to rent another one. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I slept better than I have in years. The condo complex has a pool, which was not crowded, hot tub, kids pool, BBQ area and gym which we used every day. It had everything we needed to feel like we were home. It had the basics you need when you are on vacation, towels, beach items, reusable grocery bags, etc. Dream vacation for us.
Reviewed by Leticia
We spent a fabulous we in Kona and the condo had everything we needed and so much more, it was the best. Pamela, the owner made the booking process easy and her clear and concise emails with instructions and directions on what to do once we arrived were so great. Thank you for contributing to our wonderful holiday.
Reviewed by Tebay
Na Hale O Keauhou (The House of New Beginnings)---Really enjoyed this place. We had unit M-4 for a month and C-2 for seven days (There were ten of us for a while so we needed more than one unit, including two children [8 &10] ). Have been to the Hawaiian Islands dozens of times over the last 43 years. M-4 is the nicest condo we have ever experienced, tastefully furnished and finished. This clean unit has a huge living room area (approx. 570 sq. ft), plus a pretty large fully equipped kitchen, 2.5 baths and three upstairs bedrooms. The master bedroom has a very large walk in closet wi...
Reviewed by SeaGann
The photos do no justice to this townhome. We were welcomed with a basket of ripe local fruits, biscuits and chocolates by the property manager and he filled us in on anything we might need to know, plus his contact numbers. The townhome overlooks a garden and a park strip, on a high promontory well above the resort below & across the street - and the ocean is just beyond. The view from the ground floor lanai is edge-to-edge ocean and palm trees. We watched many sunsets and had the rare privilege of experiencing the legendary 'green flash' one evening. The townhome is complete - ju...
Thanks SeaGann for your kind review.
We were at the condo directly following your stay and based on your feedback we replaced the mattress in the Master bedroom with an Elite Luxury resort mattress.
Thanks for helping us continue to provide a wonderful vacation experience.
Reviewed by Barb and Dale
Very pleased,well kept and very clean. The moment we walked in, it felt like home.Its close to groceries and a snorkeling beach with 2 or 3 excellent restaurants up the hill.Stayed for a month and it went all too quickly. We ate all our meals on the lanai, great view - great weather - great holiday.
Reviewed by Debbie
This townhouse is beautifully decorated and the location is incredible. The unit is large and spacious and it feels like home. We have family in Kona and I was able to host a 12 person sit down dinner without a hitch. Everything needed for cooking and entertaining a group this large was there. Our group of 5 found everything in the M-4 townhouse that we needed to live comfortably during our time there. When we went to the beach the towels, chairs, ice chest and beach toys were found in the garage. This place is quite and the sunsets on the Lanai are just beautiful. I have no hesitation reco...
Reviewed by Holly
Beautiful, spacious, townhouse. M-4 is the best location. It is beautifully decorated with so many extras. Larger than we expected, we would definently go back and recommend to all. The pictures don't do it justice! The complex itself is a great location, so close to alii street and Kona beach area, easy to hop on Hwy 11 and drive south or head north to the larger beaches and around to Hilo. It made our Hawaii vacation extra special!
Reviewed by Cole family
M-4 was the best location at Na Hale O Keauhou! It was large, private, well decorated and had a nice private lanai with a bbq. It was basecamp for all of our activities, including, deep sea fishing, night snorkeling with the manta rays, visiting the volocano park, seeing the observatory, and just swimming at the beautiful beaches. I would suggest dining at Jackie Reys, and breakfast at Sam Choy's, right up behind the townhomes.
Reviewed by Our Kona Home
From the start, booking this condo was easy and I felt welcome and confident that everything was being looked after. We were amazed at how beautiful, spacious, and inviting the condo was. We immediately felt at home. The condo had everything we needed to live comfortably to the 10 days we were there. The location was incredible. Close to the heart of Kona; the beaches, shops, running trails, golf course and restaurants yet removed and quiet. The patio was a perfect place to BBQ, sit back and watch the sunset over the water every evening. There is a great pool/hot tub and work out room...
Reviewed by mjones
Location of this condo allows easy access to downtown eating/shopping as well as quick to get to main road Queen K. for travel around the rest of the island. Close to grocery and excellent snorkelling. Condo is well furnished with dishes and towels. No other condos available on any of the Hawaiian islands w/3bdrm and this nice. Best deal around. Makes you feel at home while on vacation, so relaxing. View from downstairs Lanai is of 'wildlife' area in front of condo, then ocean; no parking lot or dumpster to view as from other condos or hotels. Condos are quiet at night too. Will be ...
Reviewed by je3terry
Na Hale O Keauhou Townhome M-4 was a wonderful place to spend 7 days in Kona. Lots of convience's close by. It was the best townhome rental we have had to date. The fully equipted kitchen and Barbque grill made eating on the Lanai as easy as eating at home. We'll definitely see you again next year.