680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
180 Ocean Degree Views from this Beautiful Unit Spacious Newly Remodeled Oceanfront Condo Oceanview seen throughout the condo. Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen Queen Size Bed Very comfortable Futon Sofa/Sleeper
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Handicap Access
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Cabled [Free]
- Internet - Wireless [Free] — Wireless internet with ethernet cable as well
- Sofa Bed
- Queen Bed
- The expansive views at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1592 awaits you from almost anywhere in the unit. A set of sliding glass doors open onto the intimate lanai which gives you an unobstructed view of the yacht harbor and a breath taking view of Pacific Ocean. This is a rare view in vibrant Honolulu. Enjoy a fireworks display from the lanai every Friday night.
- 180 Degree oceanfront views
- Oceanfront Lanai with seating
The living room includes a queen size sleeper sofa, Flat Screen TV with cable, and a DVD
The dining area at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1592 has gorgeous ocean views.
The kitchen at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1592 has been completely renovated. It is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Open the door and walk into a condo that faces the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
- The bedroom at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1592 closes off completely from the living room with a sliding door. It has a Queen size bed that you can lie in and enjoy the ocean views.
The bathroom at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1592 has a separate vanity area for grooming.
The bathroom can be accessed from either the living room or the bedroom.
There is a full tub and shower.
Shampoo, soaps and conditoiner are provided
- 620 Square Foot Condo
- The Ilikai Marina is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach
- Directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat Harbor
- Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach are both in 10 minute walking distance
Reviewed by Richard
Great little condo. Only thing we can make a comment about is update the bedding a coat of paint and new outdoor stairs and it would be a 5 out of 5. Wonderful view and nice walk into town. Very good kitchen had absolutely everything in it. Staff below very helpful even took us up to our room on arrival and got a taxi for us to the airport on leaving. Would stay there again and recommend friends. Very good value for money.
We appreciate your feedback and will let the owners know about your advise. The sheets have just been purchased most recently. We also will take a look at the paint and let the owner know what you have said. We are not sure what steps you are speaking about as there are no outdoor stairs at this unit as it is a high rise building. Perhaps you have gotten places you have stayed within the same vacation mixed up. We also do not have a staff at the complex other than the housekeepers which are contractors who are not there on going. We do have an on island contact for your needs or we are available to call for any concerns. I do believe you might be speaking about another unit. This review does not seem to cooralate to the unit at the Ilikai Marina.
Great view as usual but the Unit was...
Reviewed by SK
I have stayed at least 5 units in Ilikai Marina in the past because of the great view and the good location. Unfortunately, this was the worst unit of all. It made me feel bad for my friend who stayed in the unit with me and was visiting Hawaii for the first time.The unit (and Aloha Condos) fell short on the following:
1. The entire unit clearly needs updating or at least some touch-up, especially in the bathroom. The pictures on the Web site looked so much better and misleading to say the least.2. The bathroom felt filthy, especially the shelf under the sink and the tub area.3. The sofa looks good from outside, but the mattress inside was in a pretty bad condition. There is no way that I would sleep on that thing. 4. All the towels and sheets inside the old shelf near the entrance smelled funny so we had to wash them first.5. Water was shut down one day without any notice form the agent.6. We received a notice that hot water would be shut down for two days (one day before). We understand that this kind of stuff sometimes happen at old buildings in Honolulu. But, two days without hot water would make things a lot harder. I emailed Aloha Condos for suggestions on shower situation etc. However, I did not receive any response until the shut-down was over 2 days later.
It seems that the owner has no love for this place, which is sad… Aloha Condos also fell short on some incidents this time. It was disappointing experience overall.I will probably use the Aloha Condos again for good past experiences, but I will never choose this unit again unless it is remodeled.
Thank you for your review from your stay at the Ilikai Marina unit 1592. These units are individually owned which comes with each owners individual tastes and decor and each guest can have an opinion as to what meets their own individual taste with finishes. Our website does show multiple pictures of the exact condo and each guest can determine if the unit is a right fit for them.
We understand that you felt the bathroom could have been cleaner. We do wish you would have called us about this during your stay so that we could have sent someone by to remedy whatever your issues were. We do respond immediately to our guests request just as before your arrival you had asked for extra towels to use as pillows which we communiticated your needs and made sure you were accommodated beyond the normal supply. Unlike a hotel, there are not carts of towels in close proximidy. If you felt the sheets on the shelf needed to be freshened up, just with a call we could have also taken care of that.
Thank you for mentioning the sofa looked good and we will access the mattress and let the owner know if it might need replacing.
The Ilikai Marina did have some emergency water shut downs during your stay which are completely out of our control or anybodies. It is just an unfortunate thing as with any property that system do fail and break. The Ilikai Marina does not notify us but they do post throughout the property in multiple places when they have an issue like this and is for sure seen by all who enter. We did not know about the first one day shut down but we did give you a notice when we heard about the second one and emailed you that day as soon as we knew. This emergency shut down involved the Circulating Pump Impeller Stack which had broken.
We did get your email asking for suggestions about the hot water shut down but it was after the fact which was confusing. The water had already been restored when you sent that email so we did respond right away to your email reconfirming that the water was restored and there should not be any further problems.
As a property management company we do want to respond to our guests in all of their needs but we do ask that you contact us so that we can remedy any situation that might be of concern. We are here to help.
Awesome Views and Condo
Reviewed by Mariet
We stayed in this condo for 7 nights without a problem. 4 adults slept comfortably and the condo was very roomy. The separate kitchen was a bonus and the view was exceptional. We rose to beautiful views across the marina and lagoon and further out across the beaches. The location is fabulous as bus stops, taxis etc are just outside or around the corner. Red Lobster is at the bottom of the condos so a most convenient place to eat with great food and service. It is a ten minute walk to Aloa Moana shopping centre and a fifteen minute walk to the heart of waikikki to go to do some more shopping and go to many restaurants. Overall I recommend the aloha condos and this specific one was clean and tidy and very practical. Cant fault anything about it. Mahalo.
Thank you for the great rating of 5! This condo is in a great location close to bus stops, restaurants, shopping and activities. The beach is also very convenient! As you mentioned the views are amazing too! Thanks for noting the unit was clean and also practical. This is such a great option for any vacation!