680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 3
180 Ocean Degree Views from this Beautiful Unit Oceanview seen throughout the condo. Small Lanai with Sliding Door Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen Queen Size Bed Sofa/Sleeper
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free] — Wireless internet with ethernet cable as well
- Internet - Cabled [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Surfing - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Day Spa - Nearby
- The expansive views at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1590 awaits you from almost anywhere in the unit. A set of sliding glass doors open onto the intimate lanai which gives you an unobstructed view of the yacht harbor and a breath taking view of Pacific Ocean. This is a rare view in vibrant Honolulu. Enjoy a fireworks display from the lanai every Friday night.
- 180 Degree oceanfront views
- Oceanfront Lanai with seating for 2
The living room includes a queen size sleeper sofa, Brand New Flat Screen TV with cable, and a DVD Player.
The dining area at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1590 has gorgeous ocean views.
- Full Size Range, Microwave, Disposal
- Dishware & Glassware
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils, Bakeware, Serveware
- Toaster & Blender
- Coffee Maker
- Rice Cooker
The bedroom at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1590 closes off completely from the living room. It has a Queen size bed that you can lie in and enjoy the ocean views.
The bathroom at the Ilikai Marina Unit 1592 has a separate vanity area for grooming.
The bathroom can be accessed from either the living room or the bedroom.
There is a full tub and shower.
Shampoo, soaps and conditoiner are provided
- No Description Available
- The Ilikai Marina is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach
- Directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat Harbor
- Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach are both in 10 minute walking distance
- 680 Square Foot
Marina view condo
Reviewed by Tania
My husband and I have been staying at both the Illakai and the Illakai Marina for a few years now and have never had a bad experience. Whilst the apartments we have stayed in at the Marina appear to be more dated, they are always clean and we have not had any issues. We will continue to stay there for our visits to Hawaii.
Reviewed by Lynne
This condo was exactly as pictured and described. Yes, it could use some updating but it was clean, comfortable and the view was absolutely beautiful! The condo was close to so many places or a short Uber/Lyft away. This was our first visit to Oahu and our memories are many and priceless! I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone. Thank you 🌴