1060 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 1 ½ Bath | Sleeps 4
Direct beachfront location with views of Molokai, Lanai and the Pailolo Channel
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- Spectacular location to view sea turtles - both in the water and on the beach. View humpback whales in winter breaching in the Pailolo Channel.
- Spectacular sunsets & cooling ocean breezes - very private 2nd floor corner unit with great views of Molokai & Lanai
- Sleep to the sound of the surf
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit — Stacked Washer-Dryer
- Laundry - Onsite
- Parking - Free
- King Bed
- Twin/Single Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Surfing - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- 180 degree views of the West Maui coastline
- Watch humpback whales in winter and fantastic Maui sunsets year-round
- Very large lanai with dining seating
- Chaise lounge with tea table
- Roll-down sunscreen
- 2nd floor privacy with quick access to pool and beach
- Lanai opens to living room and oceanfront bedroom
- Large slider door to lanai with direct oceanfront location
- Sectional queen sofa with matching loveseat
- End tables with reading lamps
- 2 rattan swivel rockers
- New 42" flat screen TV
- DVD & CD player
- Attractive & cool ceramic tile floor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fan
- New pull down sun shades
- Comfortable dining seating for 4
- Full size kitchen with everything you need for meal preparation
- Modern flush cabinetry with quartz counters
- Quality cookware - all cooking utensils
- China service for 6
- Bar glasses - wine glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Full size range with microwave
- Oceanfront view with door to lanai
- King size bed
- Night stands and reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- 6 drawer dresser & closet
- New 40* flat screen TV
- Combination full size tub/shower.
- Bath access from either bedroom
- Twin beds - assembled as king with advance request
- Night stands & reading lamps
- Closet & dresser
- Ceiling fan
- Convenient entry directly into living room with security screen door
- Stacked washer & dryer in unit
- Convenient half-bath near main entry
- Direct oceanfront end unit with fantastic views!
- Parking for one vehicle included
Love this place!
Reviewed by Michael
I have been to this condo many times. We usually travel to Maui with some close family friends. They always stay in this unit, so I have spent many evenings enjoying the sunset from the lanai. This time I traveled by myself. It was the first time I've ever stayed there. It was terrific--very peaceful, well appointed and very convenient. The entire complex is very nice. The grounds are well kept, and the pool and beach are pretty secluded. And then there are the turtles. They have been hanging around the outcropping of coral that is just a few yards from the shore since I can remember--always fun to look out for them.
I highly recommend this unit and, when my friends are not there, would gladly stay there again.
Great Location with gorgeous views!
Reviewed by Shane
Nohonani 206 is a wonderful place to stay! We enjoyed every minute of our 8 days in Maui at this beautiful 2 bedroom condo. The facility is a little older but the grounds are well maintained and the view from the condo is amazing---Molakai, Lanai, and gorgeous sunsets. Don't let the lack of air conditioning sway you. The trade winds kept a nice breeze moving through the condo. Being just north of Kaanapali, the location is a perfect home base from which to see the island. It's quieter and feels much less busy than Lahaina or Kaanapali beach and we daily saw sea turtles right in front of the condo. The facility manager Joe and our hostess Sherri were great and showed us how to get to some great beaches and restaurants. There is a sandy beach area right in front of the condo that's decent for snorkeling. If playing in the surf is on your list---there are a couple of great beaches just north or south to ride the waves.
Reviewed by Rachele
We loved our time here. The beds were great, the rooms had cooling fans and the kitchen had everything we needed.
We had a corner room which had an awesome view of the sea, turtles, whales and sunsets. Our room was seaside and was very noisy because of that, we found it hard to sleep some nights All in all I would recommend this place and definitely be back ourselves
Reviewed by Melody
We had a very relaxing stay at Nohonani 206. The view is breathtaking. The condo was comfortably furnished and had nice extras like beach towels, chairs and boogie boards. Having the doors open with the sea breeze and wave sounds was especially nice at night. We loved watching the sea turtles swim right in front of the balcony and then rest on the beach at night.
Reviewed by Cindy
This was a great condo to stay in. We loved the location and the amenities supplied for us was great. The only suggestion would be to clean the window sills and I couldn't find a dust pan or vacuum.
Dear Cindy – Thank you for letting us know about the window sills, as we would not have known had you not told us. We have communicated your comments to the cleaning service and will make sure there is a dust pan and vaccum in the unit – thank you for your helpful suggestions.”
Vacation in paradise
Reviewed by GINA
The condo is cute and clean. The views are amazing. The sounds of the ocean at night from the master bedroom was so relaxing. The balcony overlooks the direct ocean view and the beach at the property is very nice. We saw a turtle swim up on the beach at sunset. We had a great time and will be back for sure.
Reviewed by Danna
We loved our stay at the Nohonani! This was our first stay at this complex. The beachfront location was so convenient and beautiful! The condo was well stocked and very clean. The market, coffee and dining are all very close, most within walking distance. The private beach was rarely crowded and also a pretty decent snorkel spot! We will be back!
Great ocean views
Reviewed by Joe
We really enjoyed our stay at Nohonani Condo #206. The tree in the pictures was no longer there during our stay, so we had clear views of the ocean and the sunset every night. That was an enjoyable experience. We could clearly hear the calming ocean all day, especially at night.
The unit does not have AC and it does get hot during the afternoon without the shades down due to the direct sunlight.
There was a nice market a few minutes walk away, and some restaurants within 5 min walk. Very convenient.
Perfect Family Condo!
Reviewed by Kent
We are a family of 4. My wife and our 6 and 9 year old kids had a wonderful vacation in Maui, largely in part to how fantastic this condo was. We absolutely loved it and our expectations were exceeded in every regard. Usually I'm not one to write reviews but our experience was so positive that I'm compelled to say a few words about what we liked. Firstly, West Maui is the best location on Maui for snorkelling and swimming with kids. The waves are the right size, not too big a break but still a blast. The condo was spotless and the view is unbelievable. We watched turtles in the surf from the lanai, the kids had the beach and pool to play on and swim in, as did we. It was also a 2 minute walk to the farmer's market. In every regard the 206 unit at Nohonani was ideal. Listening to the ocean at night was also something that we personally really loved. We would stay here every year if we could. We will definitely be back and feel we found a special place to make our home away from home. Maui is a paradise.