1066 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Sleeps 4
* Panoramic, 180 Degree Ocean Views * Covered Lanai with access from Living Room and Master Bedroom * Watch the Whales and Turtles from the Lanai * View Sunsets over Lana'i and Molokai'i
- Beach View
- Ocean View — View Moloka'i and Lana'i across the chanel.
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full — All fullsize appliances including dishwasher.
- Laundry - In Unit — Full size washer and dryer.
- Laundry - Onsite — Also avaiable, coin-op
- Pool - Shared — Pool is for all 28 units
- Parking - Free — One vehicle only please.
- Granite Countertops — In kitchen
- Queen Bed (2) — Queen bed in each bedroom.
- Internet - Wireless [Free] — Available within the unit
- Telephone — Kitchen and MBR
- Free Local Calls
- Beach - 1 Min Walk — At the resort.
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk (3)
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk — Reefs off Nohonani are good for snorkeling
- Tennis Courts — Public courts a short drive away
- Surfing - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby — Kapalua and Ka'anapali courses within 10 minutes.
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Handicap Access — Yes, call owner first.
- Entry Level - No Stairs — Elavator to 2nd floor
- The view from your private lanai stretches more than 180 degrees from beyond Kapalua and Moloka’i to the north to Lana’i island and Ka'anapali in the south. Whales in season and turles are often seen off Nohonani as well as spectacular sunsets over Lana'i and Moloka'i.
- Enjoy unforgettable sunsets and great whale watching, with the islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i in the background, directly from your own lanai. There is a colony of Green Sea Turtles off shore and they can often be seen feeding on the reefs off of Nohonani. The lanai has a patio table and four chairs for pupus and al fresco dining, and a chaise lounge for those lazy afternoons of just relaxing.
- The entry welcomes you to your hawaiian vacation home through the handcrafted Dutch-door which allows you to take maximum advantage of the trade winds along with providing privacy. The security/screen door provides security and ventilation at the same time.
- The living room is comfortably furnished with a full size couch and matching love seat along with two easy chairs and is decorated with local tropical fabrics and Hawaiian artwork. There is an entertainment center with a 50” flat screen TV (with cable) and a DVD player, as well as a bookshelf stereo with FM tuner. A ceiling fan keeps things cool along with the trade winds. All lights are controlled by dimmer switches to allow infinite lighting control.
- The dining area and table will accommodate four people comfortably. It is conveniently located next to the kitchen but yet allows ocean views while dining. The alternative is to move entirely to the lanai and serve meals al fresco and enjoy the mild hawaiian weather.
- The kitchen has been enlarged and totally remodeled with maple cabinets and granite countertops. It has all new full size appliances, refrigerator, cook top and oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and garbage disposal. A full complement of pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils are provided. Filtered water is piped to the refrigerator to provide ice and cold water through the door.
- The master bedroom fronts on the ocean, and the waves will lull you to sleep at night. There are floor to ceiling jalousie windows to bring in the whole ocean view and a sliding glass door for direct access to the lanai. It is equipped with a queen-size bed, as well as a large closet, 2 dressers, a mirror, 2 night stands, a TV, and radio alarm clock. A ceiling fan assists the trade winds.
- The private master bath has a full size tub with shower over and new ceramic tile surround. The new one piece low flow toilet as well as the tub-shower areas are complimented with ergonomically correct grab bars. The master bath also has 2 lavatory basins for his and her use.
- The second bedroom is also equipped with a queen-size bed and has a tranquil garden view. It has a hanging closet as well as a double dresser, mirror, night stand, and radio alarm clock. A ceiling fan assists the trade winds.
- The second bath also is equipped with a tub-shower combination, a pedestal sink and a one piece low flow toilet and again this bath is outfitted with grab bars in the tub and adjacent the toilet.
- There is a full-size clothes washer and dryer in the condo. All linens, sheets, towels and wash cloths are provided, with complete spare sets also included. Four large beach towels are also provided for use poolside or beachside use.
- Our two-bedroom, single level, condominium is located in the south wing on the second floor, with easy elevator access. The living room and dining area and master bedroom all front on the ocean. The unit is furnished to accommodate four people comfortably. The unit has Queen size beds in each bedroom and 2 full baths each with tubs and showers.
- The Nohonani is an oceanfront condominium complex, located on West Maui, between Lahaina Town and Kapalua, at the north end of Ka'anapali Beach. This low rise building has only 28 units and 4 floors, providing a more intimate setting than the larger condominium projects and hotels. There are plenty of activities available nearby when you desire. We are located on our own private white sand beach which you may often have to yourself. There is a freshwater oceanside solar heated swimming pool and two separate barbecue areas for your personal enjoyment. Snorkeling, golfing, tennis, deep-sea fishing, sailing, surfing, scuba diving, whale watching cruises, parasailing, and jet skiing are all nearby. A shopping center with a supermarket, postal/copy shop, video store,other miscellaneous shops and several restaurants is just a mile down the road. A Safeway and Longs Drugs are just five miles south in Lahaina. There is a farmers market for fresh produce, fish, and flowers three days a week just two blocks down the street. There is a Costco just outside the Kahului airport where you can stock up for those longer stays. There are four championship golf courses within a ten-minute drive at Ka'anapali and Kapalua, as well as many tennis courts nearby. Surfing and diving gear is available for sale or rent nearby. West Maui is noted for its many world-class restaurants, as well as many excellent, moderately priced eateries. And, of course, there are also many Luaus with great local entertainment. We are just two miles from Whalers Village, five miles from Lahaina town, 15 miles from Ma'alalea harbor, and 25 miles from Kahului airport (about 45 minutes). Maui has been voted the best island vacation for the last 12 years by Conde Nast. MAUI NO KA OI!!! (Maui is the best!)
Nohonani is my favorite
Reviewed by Guest of 205
We love this condo complex. 205 is very nice. Love the positioning of the balcony for extra viewing opportunities of the ocean and sunsets on the ocean. The turtles were active again. It is really neat to observe them daily. The positioning of the condo with the ocean so close and the pool close too is unbeatable. The owner was also very nice and helpful. Thank you. We will come back.
Reviewed by Joan
We always stay at The Nohonani when we go to Maui. It’s just so peaceful. We loved 205. The view was fantastic and whales and turtles daily. The condo was very clean and comfortable. We had the perfect restful week going down to the beach everyday or running in the morning outside on the street. After staying in plenty of condos on different islands, there are a few staples that would help in the future. Maybe a couple of beach chairs to take to other beaches? A boogie board. A couple of Costco bags to haul the beach stuff. Condiments in the pantry? I bought a variety pack of ziplock bags at Costco and left them in the drawer for the next person. Very handy for beach snacks and fruit. These are minor ideas but it pays it forward to the next occupant. I know I appreciate it when other people do that. Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us. We will be back!! Mahalo!
Reviewed by Alei
This was the perfect place for our family vacation. I have stayed at all of the big resorts and wanted a place right on the ocean my kids could experience the sound of the ocean at night and wake up to the beauty of the island. The first morning there were whales directly off the lanai and we even had a turtle was up on the sand one day they were able to see close up. The accommodations were perfect. The owners were very easy to communicate with and were very helpful. I highly recommend Nohonani Condo #205
Wonderful comfortable condo!
Reviewed by Evelyn
We were very happy with the condo at Nohonani Condos #205. The condo was exceptionally clean and ready for us to use immediately. It is a very comfortable and nicely decorated living space and it is clear that the owners love their condo. It was easy to find and centrally located. We loved the nearby local grocery store, coffee spot and farmers market The guests were very friendly and quiet and the manager was very personable.
The pool area was neat and comfortable the beach area was a little small but good for our needs. With so many wonderful beaches in Maui there are plenty of places to enjoy the sun. Well equipped kitchen, good parking and extremely enjoyable stay in this lovely condo spot. We hope to come back in the years to come! Having breakfast, lunch and dinner on the patio watching the ocean and seeing beautiful sunsets made our trip a wonderful experience.
My only suggestion would be to have beach chairs available to take to other beaches when the pool and beach at the condo is crowded, other than that small piece, we would highly recommend this location. Owner Angela was very kind and helpful when we needed to cancel last year due to an illness and happily held our deposit so we could rebook for this year. We wouldn't hesitate to rebook in our future trips to Maui. Thanks Angela for a wonderful stay.
Reviewed by Patricia
stayed in unit 205 for our stay in Maui..absolutely loved the direct ocean view from out deck, family room and master bedroom..that was so nice to see from all these views..almost could not get to sleep the first time because of the sound of the waves and excitement for being in Maui. unit itself was clean and well stocked with dishes and additional linens..loved the washer and dryer in the unit. used it to wash our dirty clothes before repacking before we left Maui. also appreciated the elevator..did not want to drag up all our suitcases on stairs. only improvement I would make is a brighter light over the dining table. almost too dim to read my daily newspaper. would use this unit again.
Reviewed by Christina
The location of the condo's are just amazing!! The view is heaven and hearing the waves at night & each morning is a gift from God! The on sight manager Joe, is such a kind helpful wonderful human being, Thank you Joe for all your smiles and conversations! The condo itself, #205, the view was wonderful . We could see turtles everyday , all day. It had everything we needed. The only downfall for our family were both beds and pillows were not comfortable at all. I feel that maybe the pillows need to be firmer. Our necks hurt every morning. The last would be the master bedroom, the sink was plugged from stay and the shower head was just a dribble, with NO air circulation at all in the bathroom. The fan, well, was not a fan at all. We also feel that the $250. security deposit that we were charged by Angela should be returned if the condo is left as is. We left it spotless as when we first entered and never heard back from her after emailing her regarding the security deposit. Just a simple response would be kind. I feel that if all the condos are charging that security deposit all renters should be refunded if no damages were done , and the condo is left spotless. It is like the owners are just using it at an excuse to make more money. After going back reading my receipt after my 1st payment , it states that the security deposit is NOT refundable. I find that very odd after it states that it is used for any damages that might happen, or furniture moved as to where Angela states they would have to hire a company to move furniture back?! O.K, we did not move any furniture and were so very respectful of the entire condo. So in reviewing the this condo , Joe( the manager) and the turtles is what made this stay the best ever!! Thank you.
For the past 20 years, I have endeavored to provide a maintained and comfortable condo for my guests. Problems can be resolved if I am notified. However I must be aware of a problem in order to fix it. As stated on your receipt, the security deposit is a hold. It is released on your departure if there is no damage to the unit. If there is damage, the guests are notified. Notice there is no charge on your credit card statement. I am sorry the beds and pillows did not meet your expectations. This is not usually an issue. In the Spirit of Aloha, Angela Tyler
Reviewed by Steven
Awesome location (oceanfront). Snorkel and turtle watching directly in front of complex. Short walk to ABC store, The Fish Market (awesome place to eat), and Times supermarket.
Very reasonable rates for our 2 bedroom condominium #205. Room was slightly outdated but very comfortable. I would recomend visiting their website for pictures and a good discription of the unit.
The online booking through Aloha Condos & Homes was easy and went off without a hitch.
If you want a reasonably priced, comfortable, oceanfron condominium, this is it. We will visit here again when we need a 2 bedroom unit in our future trips to West Maui.
Rent this condo!
Reviewed by Christine
Our family had a wonderful stay at Nohonani 205. We have stayed at multiple units in Nohonani and unit 205 was the nicest. The decor is thoughtful, the furniture is comfortable (the beds are especially comfortable, which can be rare in a rental!) and the kitchen is well stocked. The view from the lanai is beautiful, we saw whales breaching and sea turtles riding the waves onto the sandy beach out front. Nohonani is a great small condo building with a pool right on a small sandy beach, walking distance to some shops, grocery, restaurants and a nice beach park. Can't wait to return!
Reviewed by Teresa Eixenbergerr
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Nohonani, #205. This was our third time staying in this unit. The condo is nice and clean and met our expectations. The location right on the beach cannot be beat, in my opinion, anywhere on the island. It is quiet and the sunrises and sunsets spectacular. Also enjoyed seeing the many turtles swimming out front and beaching on the warm sand.
Mahalo for a great trip!\
Reviewed by John
The condo was clean, very well equipped with everything we needed. Kitchen had every kind of dish you could need, plenty of bath and beach towels, puzzles, portable fans, and small coolers. It all made our stay so comfortable. The beach has a nice area to lounge even during high tide (condos next door lost their beach during high tide). Most the time it was us and maybe a couple other people on our beach. Saw turtles everyday on the beach. The groundskeepers was always cleaning and did a great job. Pool was clean and refreshing. I hope to get to come back. I would recommend this condo to anyone.
great condo and location
Reviewed by Marci, Paul, and Christa
We spent six nights in Nohonani #205 and found it to be a clean, well-equiped condo for 3 adults. We loved the pool and beautiful beach which were very close and not crowded. It was very hot and humid during our stay so we truly needed the ceiling fans. The views from the lanai were awesome! We enjoyed relaxing, watching the turtles, and found the location excellent. It was difficult to transfer to a very large resort for a family wedding since we were so satisfied and comfortable at #205. We would highly recommend this property and would choose to stay there on a return trip.
Loved our stay!
Reviewed by Carolyn
This is the second time we've stayed at Nohonani, unit #205, and we loved every minute! The location can't be beat with easy walking to Bad Ass coffee, shops, restaurants, ABC store, and a local farmer's market right across the street. The building itself is beachfront (crashing waves take a bit of getting used to at night, but then it's like music to the ears!), and the view from #205 is nothing short of spectacular. The unit itself is clean, comfortable, and has everything needed for a relaxing stay, including a kitchen stocked with everything needed to cook or grill on two grills located on the property. Tip and Angela were easy to work with, and if we are lucky enough to return to Maui, Nohonani #205 is where we will stay!
A fantastic beachside condo
Reviewed by Brian T
The Nohonani Condos on the Western Maui coast are a few decades old now but most of the condos have been upgraded by their owners. I recommend the second floor which folks from some parts of the world would call the 1st Floor as it is one floor above the Ground Floor. Having settled that point, allow me to say that the two bedroom and two bathroom condo #205 was in excellent condition, the kitchen was great and the kitchen inventory was totally adequate for any guest. Condo #205 is only about 30 metres from the ocean with 180 degree views of the coast and the islands of Lanai and Molokai. You just can't get closer than that!! This small block of condos has its own small beach. We saw quite a few large turtles passing close by, a few of which crawled up onto our beach. The owner Angela was very easy to deal with as was her local agent Annie. A couple of small issues we experienced were dealt with instantly and effectively.
Reviewed by Debbie Seifrit
It was a wonderful stay. The condo was clean and well taken care of. We had everything we needed and when we had a small problem it was solved quickly. I would recommend this condo to everyone. We really hated to leave!! Thank you so much for sharing your condo and your hospitality!
Great Condo & Location
Reviewed by Craig Coldstream
Great homely condo with wave lapping sea front view. Easy access to surrounding beaches and morning coffee! Quiet and friendly Condo building that offers a great alternative to more expensive hotel rooms with water front view. Plus it is a nice option to have full cooking facilities and room to lounge.
Would definitely stay here again.
Reviewed by Angela
My family and I stayed for a week and I could not have been more pleased. I'm usually staying at top resorts and this condo is all about location. It is the best unit in the condo, private beach with beaching turtles at your feet and whale watching. So private, but so close to Lahaina and other activities. Tip and Angela have a great book on "insider tips" it's a must read when you arrive. The condo is well appointed with dishes, beach towels etc. The washer and dryer also very useful.
You will not be disappointed with this condo.
My best vacation EVER!
Reviewed by Deborah
This gorgeous 2 bedroom condo right on the ocean is breathtaking. The sound of the ocean all day and all night you will come to miss immediately. The condo was perfect for the 4 of us and I believe i had the BEST spot. :) We WILL be back and can't wait. Worth every penny. Love this vacation over any other we ever took.
A couple little body boards to use for the ocean would have been awesome too ;)
Cant wait to come back.
Our stay at Nohonani
Reviewed by Mehmed and Virginia Prcic
Our stay was very pleasant. The kitchen was reasonably well stacked with what we needed, since we cook all our meals. The condo was not properly cleaned. It was only vacuumed and there was a lot of red dust on the floor. We had to wash our feet several times a day. Finally my wife mopped the balcony. There were several minor problems. The water pipe to the fridge was broken. On the last day of our stay the man came in and fixed it. Both smoke detectors were malfunctioning, buzzing, and I had to remove batteries. The balcony shade mechanism is rusted and we could not use it. Also, the strings, holding the shade, some are broken. The phone in the master bedroom did not function. The same goes for the remote in the same bedroom.These were all minor things which did not affect our stay which we enjoyed a lot.
Spectacular Sights & Sounds
Reviewed by bahtoy
We stayed in Nohonani #205 just a couple weeks ago and can't rave about it enough. The ocean is about 20 ft from the lanai and, although the sound of the crashing surf can be quite daunting (at night especially), the ability to sit on the lanai and watch several whales play in the distance made this property perfect for us. The location was ideal - a short drive to the Kaanapali beaches and Lahaina, as well as within walking distance to the Farmers Market and several GOOD eateries. We shopped the Farmers Market the morning after we arrived - they're only open on Wed & Fri - and picked up fresh fruit and veggies as well as fresh-made guacamole with chips and homemade pesto and a baguette. This served as our happy hour for two nights while we watched the magnificent sunsets from our lanai. This property is well furnished, the kitchen is well equipped (we made breakfast every day) and the master bedroom has a few of the ocean from the bed. We had some internet issues the first day, so I emailed the owners and Angela called me right away. It turned out that HawaiiTel was working on the lines in front of our property, but I appreciated the responsiveness of the owners. I would highly recommend this property.
Beautiful condo - lovely view
Reviewed by TravelPro039
The condo was lovely. Extremely clean and well-cared for. Well supplied kitchen. Lovely bed linens and towels. Beautiful view from the lanai of Molokai and the sunsets.Very tiny beach due to the storms. Not good for swimming due to all the rocks in the water.Lovely grounds and pool which were in very good condition.
#205 Great place to stay!!
Reviewed by carolyn641
This was our second time to Maui, but the first time at this condo complex and it did not disappoint! The condo itself was super clean with cool tile floors, furnished with everything we needed, and was within easy walking distance of a farmer's market, coffee shop, ABC store, and a few shopping plazas. Parking was easy, and finding a spot was never a problem. I think the best part was the view - nothing short of spectacular, totally ocean front with a small grassy yard, palm trees, and views of Lanai and Molakai in the distance. The small condo beach was lovely and had everything we needed to enjoy a day of snorkeling, sunbathing, turtle watching, and swimming in the condo pool. Sitting on the lanai with a glass of wine, watching the sea turtles and stand up paddle boarders was a little slice of heaven. The condo grounds (grassy areas, pool, and common areas) were clean and well maintained.and the on site manger was super friendly. The sound of the crashing waves took a little getting used to at night since we slept with all windows and doors open, but by the second night, it lulled us to sleep. Unfortunately, for us, we had to cut our vacation short on very short notice due to the hurricanes and flight cancellations. Tip and Angela, the owners, were concerned for us and were so very gracious about crediting us for the unused nights. We are already planning to return to Maui and to #205 to resume our vacation where we left off!
seeing the turtles from our own lanai was a dream come true!
Reviewed by A FlipKey verified reviewer
We are grandparents visiting with a 12-year-old who was drawn to the unit by the pictures which accurately depict its quality and beauty. We were very comfortable and would definitely choose this unit and location on any future visit.
Reviewed by Deb Robison
We were pleasantly surprised when we checked into Condo 205, it presented just as the pictures showed and more. The views from the Condo were amazing, and we enjoyed many lovely mornings eating breakfast on the balcony and watching vacationers stroll up the beach.One afternoon we were lucky to see the resident Green Sea Turtle (which was huge) sunbaking on the sand, it was a real treat!Lots of snorkelling at the beac, so remember to pack your flippers etc.The Condo was very well equipped and, and even had beach towels and a hairdryer.Location is about 15 mins to Kaanapali Beach and a very short stroll to the farmers market. I particularly enjoyed the farmers market which carried a lot of fresh fruit and Gluten free products, so I didn't have to suffer too much with my allergies.Love Condo 205, and would stay there again in a flash, if we ever returned to Maui, which I am sure we will. :)And yes to the free Wi-Fi in the unit, but no instructions on how to hook up, but quickly solved with a phone call to the owners.Thanks Tip and angela,from your friends down-under -Colin and Deb Robison
Your Home away From Home in Paradise
Reviewed by Chris R.
Nohonani Condo #205 was everything described and more. This is the perfect place for couples traveling with another couple or with one or two children. The floorplan allows for perfect privacy. They even converted the main bathroom into a private en-suite for the master bedroom. The kitchen was fully appointed for everything you would need should you decide to prepare your own meals (just add the food). The grounds are in beautiful shape, the pool is crystal clear and inviting. However, the best part of the resort is the location. The beachfront at the Nohonani is arguably the best in all of the Honokowai area, and at high tide, probably the only available beach area in Honokowai. Then there are the seas turtles. Sea turtles are a daily occurance at the Nohonani. We saw them swim by daily. And on a few occasions, they came up onto the beach. The views from the balcony and the master bedroom windows are spectacular. The owners, Tip and angela, have taken great care to furnish their condo with everything you'd need but not want to pack. In unit laundry is wonderful - you can pack light and do a quick load of laundry mid-stay. It was a short drive to Lahaina or Kapalua for shopping and dining, but the best thing we discovered was the local Farmer's Market each M-W-F that two blocks away. The beds are comfortable, the showers have good pressure, free wi-fi in the room. Cable TV (if you really need it). This is a very special location and the rates are very reasonable. It made an awesome vacation even more special. You won't be disappointed.
Best Family Holiday!
Reviewed by Tammy
The owners of this condo thought of everything. We had all the amenities of home. The condo was located right on a private beach, quiet and tranquil.Our accomodations here were the best that we have expereinced in all of our travels. We saw sea turtles on a regular basis and were only 5 feet away from them in the water, in the evening the turtles came to sleep on the beach. We were able to see them standing about 3 feet away it was amazing our daughter fell in love with them. The condo was within walking distance to many strip malls and farmers markets as well as other public beaches. Our family hopes to come back to maui some day and when we do we will be contacting Tip and angela.
Clean and comfortable
Reviewed by A FlipKey verified reviewer
The condo was spotless and comfortable. It was spacious and recently renovated. We had a wonderful stay, the beds were soft and the linins were new! The veiw was wonderful and the sound of the waves crashing right outside the window lulled us to sleep every night. We would definatly stay there again!
Thanks for an awesome vacation!
Reviewed by Amanda
We had a wonderful trip to Maui, and this condo became our home away from home. The location was excellent, and we were able to walk to a convenience store, market and several restaurants. The view was incredible, and the mattresses were very comfortable. Having a washer and dryer in the condo was such a wonderful convenience! We will be staying here again the next time we visit!
Great Family Stay
Reviewed by jhpdx
#205 is a great choice for people with kids. The pool and beach are uncrowded and there is another great kids beach within walking distance (along with a farmers market, coffee shop, and great take-out)Way better than staying in a hotel with seperate bedrooms and a kitchen plus a patio that couldn't be closer to the ocean!
Reviewed by Cate W.
We loved this condo! The location to the water couldn't have been much closer! The sound of the waves as you slept was incredible, along with watching the turtles roll around in the surf below. We loved the location to the local farmers market, coffee shop, local food dives, and taco truck- all within walking distance. Would definitely recommend this to our friends and already have. We are already looking forward to our return trip- just never soon enough to go back to paradise!
Reviewed by A FlipKey verified reviewer
We have been coming to Nohonani for close to 20 years and this was one of our most enjoyable stays. The unit is one of the nicest in the complex and dealing with the owners was trouble free. We look forward to arranging for another stay in the the near future. This is an exceptional unit!!!John Cleary
Reviewed by A FlipKey verified reviewer
This is an immaculate, well-apponted condo in the perfect spot. It is very obvious that the owners live part of the year here. It does not feel like a rental unit - it feels like a home. We sat on the lanai and watched the rising sun turn Molokai and Lanai orange and pink each morning, then watched the sunset over the islands each evening. We swam at the beach, waded in the pool, walked to the store, and watched the turtles play. All of Maui was beautiful, but my favorite spot was our "home" at 205.
A Peaceful, Relaxing Week
Reviewed by A FlipKey verified reviewer
Condo 205 provided a perfect view of the ocean and the sound of the surf. We found the condo to be very clean and comfortable with all that we needed for our stay. We checked into the condo with the info given to us and were pleasantly surprised when we entered. We were attending a wedding at the Hyatt in Lahaina along with the parents of the groom. They were in Condo 200.We will definitely return for a stay in the future. The Condo is located right on the ocean and shops, restaurants, grocery stores, etc, are located near by.
We were able to swim and snorkel with the sea turtles right out our lanai door. We highly recommend a stay in Condo 205.
Nonohani 205 oceanfront view was wonderful!
Reviewed by Mario
We (two couples) stayed at Nonohani Condos #205 from 4/11 through 4/18 2010. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay at the condo and would certainly return there again or recommend it to others. Some of the highlights... the amenities of the condo itself, seeing the turtles from the balcony in the mornings and evenings, and the proximity of so many places to go.
Great location and wonderful condo
Reviewed by mboyter
We loved staying at this condo. The price was right and the condo was very clean and comfortable. It was great to watch the whales and turtles right outside the deck. Next time we go back to Maui, we will stay here again! Thanks so much!
all you could ask for
Reviewed by Marsha Adler
The condo had anything you needed for a road trip or just a stay on the beach. We didn't mind the travel to the beaches. The area around the condo is not for swimming. The pool is tiny. It is a great relaxing place to watch the whales and the turtles galore. It was big enough for a longer stay. In fact my husband wants to rent it out for weeks. I would stay here again.
Reviewed by AK
Nohonani #205 was exactly what we were hoping for. Right on the beach, beautiful views, whale watching from the lanai, and no crowds. The unit was very clean, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. The kitchen had everything we needed. Our first day there, we were invited by neighbors to a pupu party. That level of friendliness continued through out our stay. There weren't many families there, but that did not matter to us or our teenagers. Thank you Tip and Angela for sharing your beautiful condo with us.