400 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2
Best Beachfront Location! This is Hawaii the way you dream about it. No building taller than a tree on Napili Bay.
- Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, whale watch and glorious sunsets without leaving the property.
- 30 seconds from the blender to the beach!
- Sleep to the sound of the surf.
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Parking - Free
- Queen Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Surfing - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Ocean, Sunset & Molokai Views
- Watch Ships in the Pailolo Channel
- Watch Humpback Whales in Season
- See Dolphins & Sea Turtles
- 180 Degree View of Napili Beach
- Beautifully Remodeled with Custom Cabinetry
- Granite Counters
- Tile Floor
- Full Size Flat Top Range & Microwave
- Full Size Dishwasher & Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Serveware & Cookware
- Dining Settings & Glassware
- Fantastic Sunset, Ocean & Molokai Views
- Comfortable Seating for 2
- Tea Table
- Beach Chairs
Studio Living Area
- Modern Decor
- Dining Seating for 2
- 46" Flat Screen TV, DVD & VCR
- Dresser Storage
- Wall Mounted Mirrors
- Very Comfortable Sofa & Occasional Chair
- Coffee Table
- Tile Floors
Studio Sleeping Area
- Very Comfortable New Queen Size Bed
- Reading Lamps
- Luxurious Bedding & Cotton Linens
- Alarm Clock & Radio
- Light & Bright
- Custom Cabinetry
- Tiled Surfaces
- Recessed Lighting
- Large Glass Enclosed Shower
- Full Sets Bath Linens
- Hair Blow Dryer
- Entry Opens Directly to the Kitchen.
- No Description Available
- Corner Beachfront Unit for Best Views
- Convenience of 1st Floor Location
- 10 Seconds to the Beach
- Sleep to the Sound of the Surf
Love Napili Bay, Great Place to Stay
Reviewed by BRITTANY
We were finally able to turn our day trip to Napili Bay into an overnight stay! Celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary, things couldn't have been more romantic except for…
To our surprise, the ocean is a lot louder (this time of year) than we expected, especially during the wee hours. CRASH! CRASH! Very startling. Because of the tremendous noise, we had to close the louvers and missed the lovely breeze. The fans were great, but portable one(s) very loud. It would have been uncomfortable in the room during the heat of the summer since there's no air conditioning (in any of these units)—be warned in advance.
Also to our surprise, the lanai does not connect directly to the beach. Actually, the signs insist not even approaching the railing from the beach side. That was a bummer to us, but certainly not a fault of the individual unit.
The last instance that made for an awkward time was the detachable shower head! The hose must have recently been replaced and was not the same hardware/size as the rest of the shower components. Because of this, the detachable sprayer did not fit into the stand. In order to use the shower, you had to hold the wand the entire time. I took pictures to illustrate problem.
Otherwise, the unit is furnished nicely, the view is amazing, the appliances top notch and the location unbeatable. Just be sure to get out there early to claim your spot :-O
Reviewed by Jocelyn
#105 is a paradise! Located right on the beach, the sand meets the lanai. The condo is beautiful and a comfy home away from home. This is a hidden gem. Everything you need is at your fingertips. Entry into the condo is easy and no key/entry issues. We love #105!
Unit 105 Napili Bay
Reviewed by John
Very nicely remodeled unit. However, the fan over the range came on at different times throughout the night. But would not turn on when we tried to cook a meal. Just couldn't figure it out. Be careful taking a shower. The water can come out the entrance opening. We have been coming to Napili Bay for 25 years and have stayed in a number of the different units available. Unit 105 works for us.
Reviewed by Jonathan
Refrigerator impossible to open. Handle will break from extra opening force. Wi-fi router way too bright at nite. Why no boogie boards like other condos? Need towel bars on lanai.
When someone calls you it would be nice if you would return the call instead of sending an email.