1527 sq. ft. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Sleeps 4
A spacious 2-Bedroom / 2-Bath luxury condo, all on one level, located at the bridge level (no flights of stairs to/from the unit, only a few steps to Bridge-way) in building 10, the highest point of resort to soak in the wonderful Kona Sunsets and trade breezes.
New AIR CONDITIONER if needed. Fee
- 2017 — New A/C, New Appliances, New Mattresses, New TVs
- New Furniture (2) — King and Queen Mattresses
- New Appliances — 2016 Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning — Individual Controls in Each Bedroom and Living Area
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - In Unit
- Pool - Shared (2) — 1 Family with Restaurant & 1 Quiet Adult
- Hot Tub - Shared (3)
- Parking - Free
- King Bed — Master Bedroom
- Queen Bed — 2nd Bedroom
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Telephone —
- Free Local Calls
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk — Aloha Fridays located at main pool of Resort
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Exercise Room (2)
- Surfing - Nearby — Kahalu'u Beach
- Golfing Nearby — Kona Country Club - Ocean Course
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Entry Level - No Stairs — Bridge Unit - 3 steps
- Enjoy the view of the tropical trees mingled amongst the resort and spend time watching the sun set into the Pacific Ocean and keep your eyes open for the green flash.
- Also you can see the whales when in season cruising along the coast line.
- A very large area with private Weber gas BBQ to come back to and relax after a long day and watch the sunset disapear into the ocean and have dinner at the round dining table and/or at the bar table. There's also a lounge to relax and read a book or take that afternoon nap.
- You will find beach gear in the lanai storage box for your use.
- Comfortable dining for 6 guests at a round glass table with wood chairs with view to ocean.
- A large fully equiped kitchen with all the items you would ever want being on vacation.
The Master bedroom is very spacious and comfortable and decorated in a tropical decor and wood floors and area rugs.
There is a King size bed with plenty of closet space and 2 nights stands to store your personal items.
You have a flat screen TV with cable.
There's a large slider window to the lanai, with a view of the ocean.
- AC unit
- Beautifully remodeled with 3 Jet Spa Shower, deep relaxing tub, dual sinks with granite counters tops, Travertine floors and installed window for that extra ventilation.
- Nice large room with Queen bed, dresser and night stands
- large closet
- Flatscreen TV with Cable
- Windows facing mountain side for evening breezes
- AC individual unit
- Large Travetine walk-in Desiner Shower with window for extra ventilation
- Single sink with Granite counter tops
- Tropical decor
- You will find an extra large washer and dryer for your use.
- Roomy entrance into condo with a security screen door with counter area and storage for toys underneath. A mirror for that last minute check before heading out the door for touring the island.
- Kahalu'u Beach and Keahou Bay Area
- Building 10, the higher area of the Kona Coast Resort which allows for Island Breezes & Ocean Views.
Reviewed by Hattie Yukimi
Hi again . I just wanna thank you so much for the beautiful fantastic weekend that we stay over your condo.we have all the stuff that we needed.we enjoy and we didn’t even want to leave.im looking forward to get the same unit for this date oct 15 thru 25. Let me know if it’s available.thank you again
Great Base Location 7/11/2018
Reviewed by Jim
Kona Coast Resort Condo 10-201 was an excellent choice for a base from which to explore the island. It's about an hour from both the north and south points. There are several swimming locations within a short distance although sandy beaches around Kona are small and can get crowded. There is a shopping center across the street which was convenient. The condo was clean and well equipped. The only real complaint was there were only 2 wash cloths per bath. My wife and I each use 2 per day so we had to improvise. The resort staff was very helpful and friendly. Final note - the resort has no access to the ocean.