680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Relaxing condo with a beautiful ocean front view!
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beautiful Hawaiian Scenery
- Relaxing View of the Sunset
- View of the Harbor, Ocean, and Beach.
- Two chairs and a small table for you to enjoy the Majestic View
- Spacious entry area with a place for your shoes on the right hand side and the kitchen on the left.
- Beautifuly furnished Living Room
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with Cable
- Sofa bed with a clear view of the magnificent scenery
- Table for four persons
- Adjacent to the beautiful view
- Fully furnished Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Toaste, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker
- Abundant amount of dishware and silverware
- Thick matress comfortable King Size Bed
- Clothing Dresser
- Stereo CD-Player
- Alarm Clock
- Bed Stand with Lamp
- Last but not least, A view of gorgeous Hawaii
- Full-sized combo Bath and Shower
- Face towels, hand towels, body towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large mirror and Make Up Counter
- Beautiful Scenic Views from everywhere in the Condo
- A large sliding door between living room and bedroom to segregate the two
- Kitchen adjacent to living room for warm family experience in front of a Majestic View.
Reviewed by Cheryl
Had a very restful, relaxing week - the condo is an "open" feel with lots of sunlight and just the right amount of furniture: comfortable, firm couch and chair, glass dining room table near the glass doors overlooking the ocean. Kitchen has granite countertops, dishes, pots, frying pans. Comfortable king-sized bed, Toilet works well. Bathtub was adequate, but could use an upgrade.
Had breakfast viewing the beautiful ocean with shades of blues and greens, the white waves cresting - could even hear the ocean! Friday night, we ate dinner in the condo and viewed the fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village lagoon.
There's ample parking, $20/night if you pay in advance the first time you exit.
Convenient Location to Ala Moana Center
Reviewed by JT
The condo has nice views of the ocean and harbor. It was a 10 minute walk to Ala Moana Center for mall shopping and huge food courts. Walmart is across the street from Ala Moana Center and great to get souvenirs vs. going to the swap meet.