680 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
- 180 Ocean Degree Views from this Beautiful Top Floor Unit
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Best Location for Friday Night Fireworks
- Small Oceanview Lanai with Sliding Door
- Beautiful Rattan Furniture, Window Coverings, & Linens
- Queen Bed & Foldout Queen Sofa
- Easy Access to Beaches, Restaurants and Newly Renovated Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Swimming, Surfing, Snorkeling, Parasailing Nearby
- No Smoking or Pets
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning — User Friendly Thermostat
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Free Local Calls
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Surfing - Nearby
- Day Spa - Nearby
- 180 Degree Ocean Views from this Top Floor Unit
- Small Lanai with Large Sliding Door into Living Room. Small Occasional Chairs in Living Room may be moved to Lanai.
- Ocean/Harbor View with Georgeous Sunsets
- Rattan Coffee Table with 2 End Tables & Lamps
- 40" Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Comfortable Foldout Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 2 Occasional Chairs suitable for Lanai
- Fully Carpeted
- "Old Hawaii" Artwork
- Curio Cabinet with Oriental Artifacts
- Secretary with Desk Top, 3 Drawers & Bookshelf
- Dining Seating for 4
- 2 Barstools for Island Counter
- Swag Lamp over Dining Table
- Hard Surface Vinyl Flooring
- Solid Surface Laminate Countertops with Tile Backsplash
- Newer Laminated Flush Cabinet Doors
- LED Ceiling Light
- New GE Refrigerator
- Full 30" Electric Range
- Counter Top Microwave
- Dishware - Service for 4
- Full Glassware - Service for 4
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils, Bakeware, Serveware
- 2 Barstools
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Kettle
- Comfortable Queen Bed
- 6-Drawer Rattan Dresser
- Two Bedside Rattan Night Stands
- Two Reading Lamps
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Closet with Shelving
- Ocean/Harbor View with Gorgeous Sunsets
- Large Slider Door to completely close off Bedrrom from Living Area for Privacy.
- Combination Tub/Shower
- Vanity Lavatory & Make-up Counter
- Bath accessable from Bedroom or Living Room
- Hair Blow Dryer
- Enter directly into Hallway by Kitchen with Simple Check-in Process.
- 680 Square Feet
- Overlooks Ala Wai Small Craft Harbor with Full Ocean Views directly between all of Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park
Reviewed by Rokki
Home away from home. Wonderful condo, very clean, lot's of amenities, great location and wonderful view. Also, can't beat the location, I didn't have a car as many things were in walking distance especially the beach plus many restaurants in walking distance.
My only complaint, leaving
Beautiful view from the 18th floor
Reviewed by Vicki
The condo was nice but furnishings & linen a little dated, the building is very musty smelling in the hallways. Exceptionally nice view from our lanai (balcony) over the marina. We were in a great spot to start our exploration of Waikiki, close to transport & shops.The bed was comfy which is important. So overall we had a nice time here.
Had A Great Stay
Reviewed by Jeffrey
My family stayed here in mid July. There were 4 of us with 2 kids. First time renting a condo. Place had a great view since it's on an upper floor, and we could have seen the fireworks from the lanai, but there were 4 of us, so we walked to the lagoon nearby instead. Nice that boogie boards were available, but we didn't use them. Has rice cooker which was a nice bonus since I don't think it was listed. My kids didn't mind sleeping on the sofa sleeper.
Only the parking and some of the noise below keep me from giving it 5 stars. If I could give 4 1/2 stars, I would. Do yourself a favor and keep your parking ticket in your car. I inadvertently put it in my pocket, and I lost it the second day. Had it paid for 5 days in advance. The ladies at the parking garage gate were nice and accommodated us 4 of the days, but we had to get a new ticket each time. There was a different lady at the gate when we would leave, so we had to explain the situation each time.
Other than the parking, the condo worked out well for what we needed. Floor plan was nice and the extra doors including the sliding door gave extra privacy. It was a much better value than the Ilikai Hotel right next door.
Reviewed by Ritu Sood
We had an excellent experience at the condo.A well equipped clean place with breathtaking views and close proximity to beach,Al Moana park and shopping complex.Pick up for all tours is within a minute's walk.Definitely a five star experience.
Very glad to hearthat you had a five star experience!
Beautiful view, lovely kitschy place!
Reviewed by Charles
We adored the interior decorating. You can't go to wrong with a gorgeous view from the 18th floor. One thing I will say is that we found the lockbox to be a little tricky. If at all possible, I suggest sending a video of it being opened with your information email. Words cannot describe the unintuitive way that thing opens.
Other than that, we were very happy staying here. Thanks!!
View and Location!
Reviewed by Pam
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this fully equipped condo on the 18th floor with views of the Yacht Harbor. Located next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village and the Illikai. Easy access from the elevator and the garage. Parking was $23.00 per 24 hrs. The condo was clean with everything you might need, including sand chairs, and boogey boards. Walking distance to Waikiki Beach, Fort DeRussy, the Ala Moana shopping center, and the Waikiki Yacht Club as well as the Hawaii Yacht Club.
So glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay! Mahalo!
Reviewed by Chuck
The condo was very clean and nice. The location is perfect and the view is spectacular. It is a short walk to the Waikiki beaches as well as the Hawaii Convention Center. If you rent it, you will be glad you did.
Mahalo for your very nice review! Hope you will return in the future. Aloha.
Grand view, perfect location and well appointed
Reviewed by Andreas
We found unit 1884 to be the best of all worlds: the location is close enough for walks to Waikiki, but distant from the crowds. The views from the lanai are stunning but not only that, you'll find a generously equipped and spacious apartment where somebody really does this right. Mahalo and we'll be back!