600 sq. ft. | Studio Condo | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Amazing views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean from your lanai. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, and Ala Moana Beach. North end of Waikiki Beach (the quiet end) but less than 20 minute walk to the core of Waikiki. • Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo • Spacious lanai with large table and chairs for out door dining • Fully equipped Kitchen • Beautiful Furniture, freshly painted, new curtains, closet doors and linens!
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Queen Bed
- Sofa Bed
- This view has it all: Ocean, sailboats, surfers, canoes, lagoon, palm trees, city lights. .
- Enjoy paradise right from your huge 120 square foot lanai!
- The best seat for Friday night fireworks and listening to the evening luau music.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all magnificent while gazing at the swaying palm trees and the serene lagoon.
- Very comfortable and luxurious sofa.
- Coffee tables.
- Desk and chair.
- Telephone and answering machine.
- WI FI and ethernet Internet.
- 32-inch black flat screen TV, deluxe cable service with extra channels.
- DVD player.
- Split AC system.
- Beautiful Travertine flooring.
- Bar stools and seating for four at the kitchen counter.
- Dining table on the lanai.
- Beautiful Granite counter tops
- Upgraded kitchen is equipped for serving a light snack or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Supplied with cookware and all the kitchen items you could possibly need.
- Stove top with oven
- Large refrigerator/freezer
- Welcome to your meticulously appointed home away from home. Nothing was overlooked to be sure that your stay is surrounded with quality and comfort. Aloha!
- Very comfortable Queen-Sized bed.
- Remodeled bathroom with Travertine floors and granite counter tops.
- Hair dryer.
- Plush bath and beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are provided.
- Enter Description Here
- 620 square feet
- The Ilikai is located on the north end of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Ala Wai small boat harbor. You can see Waikiki Beach and the Hilton beach and lagoon from your lanai. Walk down the Ilikai ramp and you are at the ocean! Take a morning jog or a sunset stroll on the beach walk. Ala Moana Park, a local favorite, is less than a 10-minute walk away. Parking is available at the Ilikai. However, we recommend that you take a shuttle from the airport which will drop you off right in front of the Ilikai. Everything is within walking distance: Beaches, restaurants, fast food eateries, shopping centers, grocery stores, ATM's, banks, and much more. The bus stop is at the corner and cabs are always in front of the hotel. Car rentals are available across the street when you are ready to take a drive around the island. Aloha!
An oasis in paradise
Reviewed by Joseph D.
My family and I stayed here in July and found the accommodations to be very nice and the view to be spectacular. Everything was as it was advertised and very clean. The only recommendations I was would have for the owners is that that they have more bath towels available to use and that they replace the pillows. Also the sleep sofa is not that comfortable. It might make sense to replace the current sleep sofa mattress with a memory foam mattress. Overall we were very happy with our stay.
We appreciate your taking the time to post a review. We do try to advertise the unit as it is and thank you for mentioning the cleanliness and that overall you were happy with the unit.
We will mention to the owner the sleeper sofa but we do find that beds are a individual taste pertaining to comfort levels.
Pillow are replaced from time to time and we will check on those. Thanks for the feedback.
Reviewed by German
Fantastic hotel Condos! Room had great view, comfy beds, great AC, kitchen was everything we needed, bath room was very nice with great water pressure in showers and no wait time for hot water. Balcony had great view. Owners provided everything we needed including: beach towels, beach umbrellas, beach chair and cooler, boogie board and float.
Lobby was super nice. Walking distance to everything. Very well situated in between restaurants, beaches, parasailing, lagoon and shopping. AWESOME EXPERIENCE for me and my daughters!
Thank you for the 5 star rating! This condo is very convenient to everything and we are glad you had everything you needed. The views are special and make for a memorable vacation.
We hope you can come again soon!
Reviewed by Mary
The hotel itself, although older,Is nice. The Aromas Cafe, which is onsite, is a great little coffee shop. The room was nice, but I don't know if we will go the "condo" route again. The condo was well furnished with dishes, eating utensils, pans, etc. however, there were 3 of us for a 6 day stay, and there was only 6 bath towels and 2 rolls of toilet paper for our stay. I felt that with the payment of a $135 cleaning fee, we could have gotten clean towels and more toilet paper. A little extra bedding/pillows would be nice too. Other than that, the place is clean, well kept, and met my expectations.