600 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Direct beachfront location with views of Molokai, Lanai and the Pailolo Channel
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- View dolphins, sea turtles and humpback whales in winter
- Spectacular sunsets & cooling ocean breezes
- Sleep to the sound of the surf
- Oceanfront Resort
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite — Coin laundry just outside the condo entrance
- Pool - Shared
- Parking - Free — Parking for one vehicle
- Entry Level - No Stairs
- Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Golfing Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk — On site
- Beach - 1 Min Walk — On site
- Surfing - Nearby
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Best ground floor location for 180 degree ocean views
- Watch humpback whales in winter & beautiful year round sunsets
- Views of Molokai, Lanai and the Pailolo Channel
- Large comfortable ground floor lanai with tiled floor
- Dining table and chairs
- Lanai is accessible from living room & bedroom
- Large comfortable living space with full ocean views through large sliding doors to lanai
- Comfortable tropical furnishings
- Foldout sleeper sofa to accommodate additional guests
- Tiled floors and ceiling fan
- Sound system with I-pod connection
- Quick access to beach, pool or BBQ area
- Dining table with seating for 4
- Great dining views through glass sliders to lanai
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Full size refrigerator, range & microwave
- Granite tiled counters
- Plenty of cookware, serve-ware, china place settings and glassware
- Bar glasses & wine glasses
- Coffee maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Very comfortable king size bed
- Tiled floor & ceiling fan
- Night stands with reading lamps
- 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Direct access to lanai
- Clean & bright master bath
- Full walk-in shower with sliding glass door and grab bar
- Hair dryer
- One of the best locations within the resort
- Full ocean views, privacy - yet quick access to pool and beach
Reviewed by Brenda
Enjoyed our stay but would have liked for the outside shower to not have been so close to our patio. No privacy. Thankfully our condo manager loaned us a fan as it was very hot.The unit could use some upgrades as in new sofa, real chair and new living room picture. We will contact you again if we have the opportunity to return!
Reviewed by Gail
Spent almost 2 weeks in unit 103. Overall we had a wonderful stay, just like we always do at the Nohonani.
Pros: Sherry, the local contact for Aloha Condos, was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly.
Central location of the unit makes easy access to everything and the breezeway helps keep it cooler than other units (our party was also in #106)
Cons: Both screen doors have difficulty staying on their tracks. At least one of them has a broken wheel bearing and should be replaced.
Central location also means more noise from other guests at the pool, Beach, and shower. No privacy when sitting on the patio.
Also we were not able to get the dishwasher to clean properly so we ended up washing everything by hand.
Other than that we loved it!
I didnt want to leave!
Reviewed by ISABEL
The location is amazing! The Apartment has anything you need to make your stay more comfortable and easy. We stayed for 8 days and we didn't want to leave. Ms. Sherryl gave us a warm welcome with some Maui cookies and coffee. She was very helpful by showing us the Apartment and everything on it. I recommend this condo if your looking for a relax and chill environment. Is just amazing!