800 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Perfect oceanfront condo in West Maui. Relax on the lanai or take a stroll down Ka'anapali Beach with warm sand on your feet or stroll on the wooden boardwalk extending for miles.
Imagine yourself on your own cruise ship heading for the islands of Molokai and Lanai but without any motion, without any rush but with all the comforts of a tropical home! Take your time-relax at your own pace. You'll feel a sense of privacy that our center location 504 offers that makes our lanai an incomparable location for your honeymoon, anniversary, birthday celebration or just for the sheer joy of being on Maui! Whether it's the soft pinkish lavendar glow of sunrise or the dramatic reds, oranges, and purples of sunset, you'll marvel at the cloud formation that the Trades pass by for your enjoyment. Watch the spinner dolphins dance by and the tropical fish dart about in the reef or even green sea turtles pop their heads up in the early morning. Marvel at the grace and immensity of the Humpback whales during the winter season. No matter what time of year, you will be entranced. nside Maui Kai 504 is a treat for your eyes! Step through the front entry and feel the pull to the enticing lanai! Gaze through newly upgraded double-pane tinted large lanai doors that open with a finger's touch! The chaise lounge awaits as does the balcony high table with swivel chairs, but take the time to RELAX...outside or inside with the living room offering soft beautiful comfort, electronic entertainment and Wifi. The desk is there when needed. The kitchen, fully stocked with everything from waffle maker, blender, to rice cooker, spices and herbs has everything needed to concoct a delicious libation or gastronomic meal.
Enjoy the artwork, reminders of your tropical setting...Honolua Bay, green sea turtles, Lahaina harbor and whales. Finally, the high end king bed that many guests inquire as to where they too can find and buy for themselves! A blissful night's sleep awaits to the music of the waves. That is Maui...that is 504. Comfort, relaxation, and a smile. It's what Al and Lyn want for your extra special experience...and it's what you'll find written throughout their guest books. Find out for yourself.
- Snorkeling and surfing right in front of the resort
- Oceanfront courtyard
- Free parking
- Ocean View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning — Free-Central
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Pool - Shared
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Parking - Free
- Handicap Access
- Day Spa - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed — Queen
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Imagine yourself on your own cruise ship heading for the islands of Molokai and Lanai but without any motion, without any rush but with all the comforts of a tropical home! Take your time-relax at your own pace. You'll feel a sense of privacy that our center location 504 offers that makes our lanai an incomparable location for your honeymoon, anniversary, birthday celebration or just for the sheer joy of being on Maui! Whether it's the soft pinkish lavendar glow of sunrise or the dramatic reds, oranges, and purples of sunset, you'll marvel at the cloud formation that the Trades pass by for your enjoyment. Watch the spinner dolphins dance by and the tropical fish dart about in the reef or even green sea turtles pop their heads up in the early morning. Marvel at the grace and immensity of the Humpback whales during the winter season. No matter what time of year, you will be entranced.
- One of the few front center condos at the Maui Kai, the lanai of unit 504 enjoys total privacy, and a more than 180 degree unobstructed panorama view of the Pacific Ocean spanning from the southern tip of sleepy Lanai to the northern tip of mountainous Molokai. Wide and spacious, the beautifully tiled lanai comfortably accomodates a lounge, a balcony high dining table and four swivel chairs for you to relax and take in the Maui experience. From December through April, enjoy a perfect vantage point for viewing the arrival of the Humpback Whales making their way between Maui and Molokai in the Pailolo Channel viewed just off your lanai. Those swivel chairs will certainly make it easy to take it all inl!
- The fifth floor location of 504 provides up close observation of ocean activities and yet offers a wonderful perspective on all the action along Ka'anapali Beach from a comfortable distance. Dining oceanfront on the lanai is a treat where you can enjoy a candlelit dinner with a spectacular sunset directly in front of you. Many guests have commented that it is a better location than any restaurant in Maui! Beware: a condition known as Polynesian Paralysis may take over your mind and body as you sit back, relax and ENJOY!
Living Room View
- As you approach the door to condo 504, you'll notice our Welcome Mat as well as brass whale's tail knocker and know you have found some place special. Upon entering, you'll discover a pineapple rack with your keys for daily use. Then your eyes will look out to the blue sea just beyond that beckons you to enter further into this beautiful haven and begin your Maui adventure.
- With the EXPANSIVE 10 FOOT SLIDING GLASS DOORS open, the extra wide living room of 504 is an extension of the lanai where you can still enjoy the enticing views and the beautiful sounds of the ocean waves that are music to the ears. With the doors closed a hush descends and central air conditioning cools the room to your selected temperature. A floor to ceiling mirror recreates the wonder of Molokai from several vantage points in the living room. Decorated in Hawaiian style with lots of rattan, the colors of the room reflect the surroundings of sea and sand. The artwork reflects nature and the wonderful elements that make Hawaii special. A beautiful new comfortable queen sleeper sofa, swivel chair, and recliner, along with accompanying tables and tropical lamps provide comfort and convenience. In addition, a 37"HDTV with HBO, DVD player, DVR, CD player with Ipod capability, and VCR (with a library of videos, DVD's and CD's) are available to enjoy after spending a day exploring the nearby attractions or more of the island Maui.
- At the Maui Kai, condo 504, you can dine inside at the elegant tropical dining table for four i with padded seating and rattan ceiling fan with etched downlight or casually at the granite kitchen counter (not to mention the lanai table). And after dinner you can enjoy a game of cards with your friends or family or choose from the assorted games including The Maui Game.
- The kitchen of condo 504 at the Maui Kai has been remodeled with beautiful maple cabinetry complimented by unique pineapple door pulls. The granite countertops provide an elegant backdrop while you relax at the bar stools and enjoy pupus and perhaps a Mai Tai. The kitchen is fully stocked with the appliances, utensils and cookware needed to prepare a meal for four and includes a range, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, blender, electric can opener, waffle maker, crockpot and rice cooker. Create your own dishes with the supplied condiments, spices and herbs. Bright, natural lighting provides ideal illumination for meal preparation and, of course, since the kitchen is open to the living room and dining room, there are the ever present sounds and beauty of the Pacific Ocean.
- The bathroom of condo 504 at the Maui Kai is highlighted by the shower which is crafted with decorative 10" tiles and glass blocks reminiscent of the sea. The step-in design, safety bar and small seat are welcome additions. The new maple cabinet with many storage drawers and granite countertop enhance the beauty of the room. A wall-mounted hair dryer is provided for your use.
The Maui Kai Beach Resort is located on north Kaanapali Beach, 2 miles north of the Lahaina Town Center in Maui, Hawaii - between The Kaanapali Beach Club (north) and the Mahana Resort (south). One of our favorite ways to start and/or end the day is a walk along our gorgeous beach that extends for several miles, dabbling our toes in the shoreline or taking a dip. A short walk down the entry drive and across the street, you'll find a grocery store, several shops, Video rental store and cafes. Just up the street is one of the best take out cafes on the island. We are only a few minutes north of Whaler's Village- a popular location for restaurants, shops and the beach. Napili and Kapalua are just a short drive north with more beaches as well as Honolua reknowned for its surf and snorkeling bay. Whether you are interested in going to a luau, sailing on a snorkel or whale cruise, going parasailing, taking surfing lessons or one of so many acitvities Maui has to offer, you will discover you are in a fantastic location to reach all of them conveniently.
Reviewed by Jaclyn
My husband and I started our honeymoon here and couldn't have been more pleased. The condo is on the water (we woke up and fell asleep to the sound of waves) and secluded from all the hustle and bustle, yet just minutes from the beach, pools and restaurants. It is also a short drive to Lahaina's Front Street shops and restaurants. What a wonderful experience and we cannot wait to come back! Mahalo!
Reviewed by Diane
The condo was great! The location was walking distance from a shopping center with a nice grocery store, pizza parlor, bar-b-Que take out, breakfast restaurant and many more small stores. It was very close to many wonderful beaches. The condo was somewhere you could just sit on the deck with binoculars and watch the activity all day. We saw turtles, whales, kite surfers, paddle boarders and numerous boats. Sunsets were wonderful. The condo was equipped with all the dishes, glasses, knives, spices, coffee filters, hair dryers, beach towels and on and on. They even had equipment for snorkeling, body boards, mats to lay on at the beach and coolers for your snacks. The bed was wonderful, in fact my husband would like to know what it was. You could get out of bed and never disturb the other person. We would highly recommend the unit.
Aloha Diane, thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm so happy that you enjoyed all our amenities and extras we try to provide our guests. We want you to have a wonderful and beautiful experience and be able to relax as well. We have been in our beloved condo recently attending to a variety of details in our efforts to keep it in great shape. I'm glad you enjoyed our bed. It was a top of the line selection as we like comfort and a good nights sleep. I'll see if I have the information to send to you. We choose a bed that doesn't move when one person might awaken the other. We also installed a new bedroom TV. We really enjoy reading our guests entries in our guest book and truly appreciate your efforts in writing a review as well. It is gratifying to know our efforts make a difference!
I hope you will be able to make a return to Maui very soon!
Mahalo Nui Loa, Lyn and Al
It's all about location - and amenities
Reviewed by Ken Lagasse
This unit 504 is special. Why? Besides the view, ambiance and energy from the decor it is supplied to the hilt with appliances, soft goods, and kitchen spices etc. and supplies you hate to buy because you only use a modest amount usually, but I am lobbying for an electric fondue. HD large TV and sound system with DVD and VHS is much appreciated. Quiet and considerate fellow occupants on the premises. Rare well-heated pool and adjoining area and I swear the grounds maintenance crew knows every blade and bush as they coaxe them along. Ken Lagasse