620 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Newly Remodeled in October 2014!
- New Travertine Tile Throughout
- New Kitchen - Granite, Appliances & Cabinets
- New Bathroom - Granite, Cabinet & Tile
Our amazing condo features:
- Lagoon, Sunrise & Ocean Views
- Front Row Fireworks View Friday Nights
- Hilton Luau View from Lanai Every Night
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Breakfast Bar
- Pool - Shared
- Granite Countertops
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk (6)
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Encouraging Sunrises
- Sparkling Ocean (watch for Spinner Dolfins always and humpback whales from November to April)
- Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon
- Top of Diamond Head
- Kaisers & Rock Pile Surf Breaks (Great Surf Spots)
- Jetty and Reef (Great Snorkel Spot)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village pools and gardens
- Luau atop the Hilton Hawaiian Village garage-usually nightly except Friday
- Brilliant Colors of the Evening Skies
- Spectacular Friday Night Fireworks above the Lagoon
- Spacious 120 sq. ft. Lanai with inspiring views of Sunrises - the top of Diamond Head - Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon - Ocean/Beach - Kaisers and Rock Pile Surf Breaks - Nightly Luau on Hilton's garage roof - Friday night Fireworks over the Lagoon
- Schlage push button key pad entry
- Granite Kitchen counter with 4 bar stools.
- 36" table with 4 chairs on lanai.
- The surfboards above the kitchen bar are locked and are NOT to be used!
- Spacious Open kitchen with new (Oct. 2014) cabinets with large granite counter/workspace.
- New (Oct. 2014) Tile floor throughout.
- Large refrigerator.
- Garbage disposal.
- 12 c. Coffee Maker: programable + auto shut-off +4 c. Coffee Maker
- Oster 16 speed Blender.
- Toaster features bagel, toast, and frozen settings
- Dishware, Glassware and Silverware - service for 8.
- Non-stick Cookware: pots & fry pans + 15" covered chicken frypan
- Non stick Griddle(covers 2 burners)
- Non-stick Grill Pan
- 6 cup Electric Rice Cooker
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils, Knives & Gadgets, Bakeware, Serveware.
- Assorted Storage Contaniners.
- Salt & Pepper Shaker
- Spice Rack
- Dish and Dishwaher soap
- Kitchen Towels and Sponge
- Tropical Island Style Furnishings
- Tile floors throughout
- Drapes with black out lining
- Queen Sofa pull out Sleeper with 4" memory foam mattress
- Air Conditioner with remote control.
- 32" Sony flat screen HD TV with Cable and Remote Control
- Sony DVD Player with Remote Control
- Wireless High Speed Internet .
- Cordless Telephone with built in answering machine
- Mirror Wall expanding the view of the ocean.
- New (Oct. 2014) Tile floor throughout
- King size Bed
- High Quality Bedding.
- Drapes with black out lining
- 5 drawer Ratan dresser on left side of bed-a matching 2 drawer Bedside Night Stand on right side of bed - 2 Lamps
- Alarm Clock-Radio.
- Watch your 32" Flatscreen HD TV from bed.
- Sliding Shoji Panels to seperate the bedroom from the livingroom for privacy.
- Walk-in shower
- hair dryer
- Two sets of towels per guest
- Starter Set Soap, Shampoo/Conditioner and Body Lotion
- No Description Available
- Laundry facilities are located on each floor and to the right of the elevators.
- 2 washers and 2 dryers.
- $2.50 per load, quarters only.
- Laundry table.
- Laundry products vending machine: soap, bleach, and softener $1.25 each.
- Note: Garbage room is location to the left of the elevators. Trash must be bagged. Recycle bins are available for glass, plastic, aluminium, and newspaper.
Reviewed by Diane
My daughter and I stayed here and we absolutely loved it! We spent a lot of time on the balcony watching the beach/water and the luau every night we were there. The use of the beach chairs, snorkel equipment and floaties was very much appreciated. All communication was quick and helpful. I would definitely stay there again!
Reviewed by Jeff and Rhonda Whitsett
The room was great, although it lacked a few necessity in the kitchens but nothing we could not manage without. The pool closes early around 7 pm and while in the pool area while some were allowed to move chaise lounges around we were told no we could not. Additionally I felt like once the staff knew we were condo renters, they treated us differently. The bar area was very nice and staff was attentive. firework show was impressive but lasted only 4 minutes...overall I would probly return again to Hawaii just not sure the lack of amenities on site is worth it.
Aloha J & R
We are so glad you thought "the room was great". I am surprised though that you thought that it lacked a few necessities in the kitchen. We try very hard to anticipate the needs of our guests and provide all the utensils, gadgets, cookware, bake ware, appliances and dishes that will be needed. We get many comments on how well equipped our kitchen is. Would you please let me know what you felt that you could have used to have made your stay better so that I can add it to our kitchen.
The pool does close at 7:00PM. If you enjoy a later evening swim it is fun to go to the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon right in front of the Ilikai.
Most of the people at the Ilikai and around the pool are renting a condo. The staff is very friendly and helpful and should not be treating anyone differently. We just got all new pool furniture in June and the staff set it up to maximize the comfort, capacity and safety of the guests. The people who moved the chaise lounges were not following the rules.
We are glad you enjoyed the bar and the staff. We agree with you that the fireworks are impressive. It is short but really nice to see them every Friday night. We really enjoy watching them right from out lanai but it is also nice to go down to watch. A really great viewing location is part way down the ramp to the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon beach, which is where they shoot them off.
We hope that you will return to Hawaii. When you do we would love to provide you with your accommodations again.
Terry and Sue Agnew
Peaceful, Convenient, and Clean
Reviewed by Tanya and Sylvester
We came into town to see The Cure at Neal Blaisdell Center and stayed at this condo for several days to enjoy Waikiki before heading inland for the show. We were tickled to discover that a luau with hula dancers and fire dancers was put on directly across from the balcony, so we sat in bliss for a half hour taking video and enjoying the show from the padded chairs on the balcony. We were also delighted to see that the condo had a vast supply of boogie boards, snorkel masks, inflatable rafts, and other water supplies. We swam in the Hilton lagoon every day, (so refreshing on a hot day), and snorkeled at the beach in warm water. Sylvester was approached by a sea turtle several times, but we were surprised that we didn't see much sea life besides that. I was so grateful for the inflatable raft because it sailed right over the area where I was worried there might be stingrays, (there weren't any that I saw, though). We were happy with everything in the condo and couldn't have had a better stay.
We are so happy to hear that you "were happy with everything in the condo and couldn't have had a better stay". We are especially happy to hear that you used and appreciated the rafts and snorkel gear. That is one of my very favorite things to do when we are there. I actually lay on a boogie board and snorkel. How special that the turtle approached Sylvester. They are so incredible to snorkel with. I am sorry and surprised that you didn't see much other sea life. I snorkel right over the reef and float back and forth from the end of the jetty to the Hilton pier and see a tremendous number of fish. Next time be sure to crisscross back and forth across the reef. It is especially fun to just lie on the board with my face in the water and see what swims by. By the way, I have never seen a stingray there but that doesn't mean there couldn't be one.
Hope to have you back. If you do come back, be sure to let me know before you book and I will write a promo code for you to get a "return guest discount".
Sue and Terry Agnew