620 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 4
Newly Remodeled in October 2014!
- New Travertine Tile Throughout
- New Kitchen - Granite, Appliances & Cabinets
- New Bathroom - Granite, Cabinet & Tile
Our amazing condo features:
- Lagoon, Sunrise & Ocean Views
- Front Row Fireworks View Friday Nights
- Hilton Luau View from Lanai Every Night
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lagoon View
- Oceanfront Resort
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen - Full
- Laundry - Onsite
- Breakfast Bar
- Pool - Shared
- Granite Countertops
- Pack 'n play
- King Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Golfing Nearby
- Surfing - Nearby
- Snorkeling - 1 Min Walk
- Restaurant - 1 Min Walk (6)
- Beach - 1 Min Walk
- Free Local Calls
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Encouraging Sunrises
- Sparkling Ocean (watch for Spinner Dolfins always and humpback whales from November to April)
- Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon
- Top of Diamond Head
- Kaisers & Rock Pile Surf Breaks (Great Surf Spots)
- Jetty and Reef (Great Snorkel Spot)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village pools and gardens
- Luau atop the Hilton Hawaiian Village garage-usually nightly except Friday
- Brilliant Colors of the Evening Skies
- Spectacular Friday Night Fireworks above the Lagoon
- Spacious 120 sq. ft. Lanai with inspiring views of Sunrises - the top of Diamond Head - Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon - Ocean/Beach - Kaisers and Rock Pile Surf Breaks - Nightly Luau on Hilton's garage roof - Friday night Fireworks over the Lagoon
- Schlage push button key pad entry
- Granite Kitchen counter with 4 bar stools.
- 36" table with 4 chairs on lanai.
- The surfboards above the kitchen bar are locked and are NOT to be used!
- Spacious Open kitchen with new (Oct. 2014) cabinets with large granite counter/workspace.
- New (Oct. 2014) Tile floor throughout.
- Large refrigerator.
- Garbage disposal.
- 12 c. Coffee Maker: programable + auto shut-off +4 c. Coffee Maker
- Oster 16 speed Blender.
- Toaster features bagel, toast, and frozen settings
- Dishware, Glassware and Silverware - service for 8.
- Non-stick Cookware: pots & fry pans + 15" covered chicken frypan
- Non stick Griddle(covers 2 burners)
- Non-stick Grill Pan
- 6 cup Electric Rice Cooker
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils, Knives & Gadgets, Bakeware, Serveware.
- Assorted Storage Contaniners.
- Salt & Pepper Shaker
- Spice Rack
- Dish and Dishwaher soap
- Kitchen Towels and Sponge
- Tropical Island Style Furnishings
- Tile floors throughout
- Drapes with black out lining
- Queen Sofa pull out Sleeper with 4" memory foam mattress
- Air Conditioner with remote control.
- 32" Sony flat screen HD TV with Cable and Remote Control
- Sony DVD Player with Remote Control
- Wireless High Speed Internet .
- Cordless Telephone with built in answering machine
- Mirror Wall expanding the view of the ocean.
- New (Oct. 2014) Tile floor throughout
- King size Bed
- High Quality Bedding.
- Drapes with black out lining
- 5 drawer Ratan dresser on left side of bed-a matching 2 drawer Bedside Night Stand on right side of bed - 2 Lamps
- Alarm Clock-Radio.
- Watch your 32" Flatscreen HD TV from bed.
- Sliding Shoji Panels to seperate the bedroom from the livingroom for privacy.
- Walk-in shower
- hair dryer
- Two sets of towels per guest
- Starter Set Soap, Shampoo/Conditioner and Body Lotion
- No Description Available
- Laundry facilities are located on each floor and to the right of the elevators.
- 2 washers and 2 dryers.
- $2.50 per load, quarters only.
- Laundry table.
- Laundry products vending machine: soap, bleach, and softener $1.25 each.
- Note: Garbage room is location to the left of the elevators. Trash must be bagged. Recycle bins are available for glass, plastic, aluminium, and newspaper.
Reviewed by Sejal
We stayed at this condo for a week in early March 2016. The place is very clean and kitchen had good selection of pots & pans and other stuff you need. I like that the flooring is all tile. Keeps it clean. View is beautiful. You can see the fireworks from your balcony. Lots of storage place. Also, has boogie boards, beach towels and beach chairs. Very good location to walk to many places or a short drive to mall.
Only a small issue that the garbage disposal didn't work and when I called the number provided, I was told that she was aware of it and asked me not to use it. I just wish they had left a note saying not to use it or not to put anything in the sink. I wasn't a big deal as I discovered it early enough.
I would recommend this place.
Reviewed by Shuo
We had a wonderful stay in condo 1530 for 6 nights. Traveling with an infant meant that we had more specific needs, which were adequately and satisfyingly met during our stay.Positives: great location (convenient for swimming, eating, and shopping), views, full kitchen, partition in the condo was useful so that we could still operate after baby was asleep on one side of the partition, box full of beach toys (including kids toys)Negatives: none except that upon entry the floors were very sticky. As if they had been vacuumed but not mopped. The instructions asked we remove our shoes in the condo however this was made difficult by the unclean floors. We had to mop the floor ourselves at the beginning of our stay otherwise it would've been unpleasant to stay there for the next 6 nights.
Fantastic Condo and Location!
Reviewed by Troy
We recently stayed in this condo as a mini pit stop on our way back from Orlando to home (29th-31st December 2015). We found the condo to be exactly as shown in pictures and words on this site. It was amazingly well equipped, clean and tidy, with added bonuses like beach and snorkel equipment. All information given to access the condo was accurate and helpful. The condo was in a great position, looking out over the lagoon and to the beach. We enjoyed sitting on the veranda and looking down on the nightly luau from the Hilton Hawaii. The owners communicated quickly in response to questions in the lead up to our stay. Thanks for the use of your condo!